Photo Gallery

(Aug. 20, 2012  2:44 AM)zionson Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2012  2:39 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I really like it Synchromed!

It's one of the lightest chrome wheels, but because it synchroms so well with itself -- it's very symmetrical -- it exposes a lot more contact points than normal synchroms. Overall a sexy chrome wheel, although I haven't tested it out a lot myself.

It looks like it should pack a wallop, or a lot of recoil, depending on how it goes with weight. Can't wait to see tests!
(Aug. 20, 2012  2:25 PM)Ultra Wrote: Do you realize that by golem is means like elemental creature? So the colors make sense.

Yes, but I think their decision to include green and blue in with the brown wasn't the best. I would have liked it more if it was golden brown and yellow with red.
(Aug. 20, 2012  6:58 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: Always one of my favorite looking Beyblades, Cyber Dragoon.

Such a cool beyblade, pretty much on everyone's coolest beys list, I just wish it weren't so terrible - I sat down and tested My AR and when I finally got a setup that had enough recoil control to stop it self KOing the force of impact and its horrible contact point shape bent the AR back over the SG and out of shape (it stopped spinning, the opponent, a compact, was not ko'd). Not to mention I lost a few of the stickers the day I got it Uncertain

Still a very pretty beyblade though, and they really should've made the other cyber beys, even if they broke, as collectors items. Not doing so was one of the few errors they made during the v/v2 gen IMHO.
I got my Mani Ltd. Gravity Perseus S130MB White Knight ver. DVD boxset today, and was overall very surprised by the DVDs themselves, how nice the box was, and that the box was actually intended to convert into a Beyblade carrying case. So, I thoroughly photographed it. Several, very huge images.

I bought the whole set because for some reason it was cheaper than every listing of the Beyblade by itself, but I really am glad I did either way!

now thats a fancy DVD pack good grab Hazel! Love that CW
(Aug. 20, 2012  7:20 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2012  6:58 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: Always one of my favorite looking Beyblades, Cyber Dragoon.

Such a cool beyblade, pretty much on everyone's coolest beys list, I just wish it weren't so terrible - I sat down and tested My AR and when I finally got a setup that had enough recoil control to stop it self KOing the force of impact and its horrible contact point shape bent the AR back over the SG and out of shape (it stopped spinning, the opponent, a compact, was not ko'd). Not to mention I lost a few of the stickers the day I got it Uncertain

Still a very pretty beyblade though, and they really should've made the other cyber beys, even if they broke, as collectors items. Not doing so was one of the few errors they made during the v/v2 gen IMHO.

I know what you mean, when I first got it and tested the AR, I immediately stopped trying to use it in fear of it breaking.

I agree that was something that always bothered me that they never released the other Cyber blades. The thought of a Cyber Dranzer is something I can't even begin to imagine.
Actually, a member on here named Dio used some model wax and other bey parts to recreate unreleased beys.

He did all the Cybers, for example.
(Aug. 20, 2012  2:34 AM)zionson Wrote: The Golem

You using this on Bey Storm? Grin
(Aug. 21, 2012  12:39 AM)Shogun Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2012  2:34 AM)zionson Wrote: The Golem

You using this on Bey Storm? Grin

Hahaha, secret! You'll find out when we beybattle!
So I actually took the time to line up some of my beys neatly to take a photo for collection counting purposes. It was a huge pain, and after the fact I forgot that I could get a rose gold face if I had added a paper slip with my name! Well shoot. I already cleaned it up. I can't be bothered to take another picture now. Maybe I'll take one of the setup itself later to show it's me.

Anyhow, here's the photos. Sorry for the bad quality.

(waiting for an admin to give me my rose-colored facebolt) Uhuh... yeah. Patience is really a virtue. ^^;
(Aug. 21, 2012  7:42 AM)Wales Wrote: (waiting for an admin to give me my rose-colored facebolt) Uhuh... yeah. Patience is really a virtue. ^^;

Just PM one with a link to your post Wink They'll see it faster.
^ Noted that, Taichou. :3

(It's in post #4444)
(Aug. 21, 2012  8:03 AM)Wales Wrote: ^ Noted that, Taichou. :3

(It's in post #4444)

It should have been posted in the Beyblade Collection thread anyways :ponyshrug:
Ei? Sorry, I didn't noticed that gallery but yeah, what's done is done. XD I PMed an Admin.
I'm actually more interested in the box Hazel got, rather than the Beyblade XD
Is there a minimum quantity requirement for the Rose-colored Facebolt?
I was informed that I only got like 48. Is it 50? How many? Uncertain
Yes, at least 50. But ask that is Questions About The WBO, or search.
(Aug. 21, 2012  4:13 PM)Wales Wrote: Is there a minimum quantity requirement for the Rose-colored Facebolt?
I was informed that I only got like 48. Is it 50? How many? Uncertain

Yes to get a Rose Gold Face you need to post a picture of at least 50 beyblades with your name in the picture.

EDIT: Beaten by Ginga Blader
Thanks guys!
I guess I need two more which means I have to buy Meimei and Chiyun's Beyblades, complete Team Wang Hu Zhong then I'll take the pic again then get the Rose-colored Facebolt. XD

Sorry for stressing you guys out.
I don't really care if I get the rose gold face, but since I already posted a fraction of my collection, I might as well take a picture of some of the area surrounding it with my name on a slip of paper. The green bit at the top right is a picture I haven't hung up yet. I Don't feel like setting up all my gear on my bedroom floor again. I'll get around to adding a few pictures of my little space I took the pictures in later tonight.
Wales Wrote:Sorry for stressing you guys out.
Oh, trust me we, get that question every day. Also, we have had much dumber questions than that. " How do I battle?".

(Aug. 01, 2012  12:04 PM)dio Wrote: hi everyone, no new photos here for long time.
here is my moot.

anyway, here is my new work.
the beys is a boss in the GBA game, but it only have the design of the bit beast...
so i design the whole bey for it.
here is a special stickers driger g, i love the stickers of it.

Ahh, Vulpace (or is it Ulpace, who knows), one of my favorite bit chips. Messed mine up slightly when clear coating it, had some of the image come off and shift around, but I have a plan to reproduce it with the metallic background and all, once I find a suitable backing for it. Awesome work on the custom, too.

And the White Tiger Ver. Stickers on the driger G are lovely, I've applied a set of those myself, I didn't expect them to look so good, but they suit driger g really well, though I need to reglue some parts because they've become a little loose.

(Aug. 24, 2012  10:47 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2012  12:04 PM)dio Wrote: hi everyone, no new photos here for long time.
here is my moot.

anyway, here is my new work.
the beys is a boss in the GBA game, but it only have the design of the bit beast...
so i design the whole bey for it.
here is a special stickers driger g, i love the stickers of it.

Ahh, Vulpace (or is it Ulpace, who knows), one of my favorite bit chips. Messed mine up slightly when clear coating it, had some of the image come off and shift around, but I have a plan to reproduce it with the metallic background and all, once I find a suitable backing for it. Awesome work on the custom, too.

And the White Tiger Ver. Stickers on the driger G are lovely, I've applied a set of those myself, I didn't expect them to look so good, but they suit driger g really well, though I need to reglue some parts because they've become a little loose.

Hmm, what were the parts used for Vulpace, it seems interesting...