Photo Gallery

(Jun. 17, 2011  10:07 AM)Boxhead Wrote: http://s1190.photobucket.com/albums/z450/boxhead4/ this is my album of the same beys but in different backgrounds

the album is password protected Tired
(Jun. 18, 2011  2:58 AM)Boxhead Wrote: it should be public now

You have a liking for storm Pegasus I see
My new Red Dragoon V !
Note: Large Images!
I have a NIB Silver Dragoon V which I will be opening soon. :3
Look forward to that, aha.
I just bought these beys today Smile I don't even have enough gut to test them out yet but I'll test it tonight..... the last picture are some of my collection Smile
[Image: dsc05390jpg2x9c.JPG]
[Image: dsc05444jpglms4.JPG]
[Image: dsc05439jpgmd9y.JPG]
wow that is amazing blah Smile i will come down to Melbourne just to look at it , not steal it or anything Wink
It is a lot nicer than the other versions, but I like the WBBA exclusive version's Facebolt more. On the Legend Vers the Facebolt colors seem too bright to match the rest of the color scheme.
Both of these are Hasbro, and were taken before any stickers were applied. Tongue_out
Ray Striker Face: Galaxy Pegasus Face: I decided to add his sexy sticker afterwards, rofl.
Ray Striker Clear Wheel: Galaxy Pegasus Clear Wheel: Ray Metal Wheel (top): Ray Metal Wheel (bottom): Ray metal Wheel (side): Idk if Hasbro's' Ray is a new mold or not, hopefully someone will notice. Grin
Galaxy Metal Wheel (top): Galaxy Metal Wheel (bottom): Galaxy Metal Wheel (side): Galaxy's a new mold, th!nk pointed it out a week or two ago, the points and protrusions aren't as sharp. I think that may lead to even LESS smash to Galaxy, lol.
Coat Sharp (equal with camera): A lot of Hasbro CS's, if not all their CS's, are like RHF's OOB.
R2F: R2F (top view, showing no bar): Ugh Hasbro, if their is a hole in the rubber, then what did you put it there for? Looks? Bah!

Galaxy Pegasus (all stickers applied, front view): Galaxy Pegasus (all stickers applied, back view): I used him just a little bit before applying the stickers, hehe, I was excited! Grin
(Jun. 19, 2011  2:02 PM)blah Wrote: My new Red Dragoon V !
Note: Large Images!
I have a NIB Silver Dragoon V which I will be opening soon. :3
Look forward to that, aha.
Where they the Ones Omega gave to you @ BS2?

Imma go take some pics NOW!
Yep.
I bought them off YJA a while ago but they got shipped to him. xD
Great pictures, blah! Lovin' Dragoon V!
Lolfail. It's a Dragoon V. And do you live super close to Omega, blah? Like, down the street?
Alright, today, since i didn't have anything to do, i went to take some pictures Grin. Warning: Big Pictures, and a lot of pictures.

Beyblades:

MF-L Lightning L-Drago BD145LRF (Click to View)
Bronze Storm Pegasis 105F <3 (Click to View)
Random Stuff:

My case of Extra Combos (Click to View)
I keep all stickers (Except for some) (Click to View)

Do i qualify to take pictures for Beywiki? Grin. Just joking, my camera Quality sucks! Anyways, there is a Green 3 Segment Launchergrip + Green WBBA Beylauncher set for 10 pounds. Here it is.

Green 3 Segment Launchergrip + Green WBBA Beylauncher set (Click to View)
It is green, except i do not know why it turns blue Uncertain. Enjoy.
Nice! Great collection of extra combinations you got there. Did you buy an extra LDD? It looks like you have an extra F:S.

Hmm... a new camera for you would do nice.
Thank You Beybladestation.

Nah, The F: S is from the extra combinations from the case. I use MF L-Drago Destroy D125LRF. The reason why F: S is there. I wish i could have, but i'm stuck on using mt Iphone camera. Its pretty good, to make videos and unboxings.
Im diggin' that Passport Gasp Looks so mad.
This is the reason RFs become illegal after being worn past a certain point...

I present you with PCRF!!! (Plastic Coat Rubber Flat)

[Image: 2d1387m.jpg]
[Image: 214b5at.jpg]
[Image: 166atj8.jpg]

its Hasbro, they wear too quickly, and I'm going though them like a boom shell.

its also reminds me of RDF from Death Quetzalcoatl...
http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f339/d...2QQtppZZ16

I'm not going to sort the pictures for you but that's what I have. That and a whole load of broken plastic era bits that are nolonger of any use to anyone.
(Jun. 24, 2011  4:13 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: This is the reason RFs become illegal after being worn past a certain point...

I present you with PCRF!!! (Plastic Coat Rubber Flat)

[IMG]
its Hasbro, they wear too quickly, and I'm going though them like a boom shell.

its also reminds me of RDF from Death Quetzalcoatl...
Lol man. And you go to a WBO tournament using that and the officials will say
"Hey, illigial Part!"
You say "No, its normal wear(not really)" and when you win the little kids will be like "Need to wear down my R2F now!"
No, just kidding. But does the dead R2F perform well?
"Dead" rubber parts will be more aggressive due to the extra width as well as lower and more able to get under the opposing bey. Their stamina will be appalling but if you're going for a one shot kill, you probably want to be using that.
Good thing they aren't legal.
its actually an RF, lol

also, the tip has less stamina than a prime R2F, the tip also is completely flat, the RF makes no contact to the arena, and is far less as fast as an XF, despite having double the size, the part is completely useless, but a cool part for looks IMO.

as the rubber makes no contact, it is completely illegal sadly, but at least i have 3 spare... well... soon to have another PCRF as another is soon to die, and the other two 1 is prime and the other mint.

note: the hasbro ones are the ridiculously worn tips....
(Oct. 29, 2007  4:00 PM)Alice Wrote: These arrived this morning, new in box:

[Image: bistooltm9.th.jpg]

[Image: makendoqz8.th.jpg]

The both have such cool bit beast stickers!

i remember getting that first one at toys r us! it was epic! also is magical ape legal for tournament use? thanks