Photo Gallery

(Jan. 08, 2012  5:48 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Those look sick!
And I'll say it again- Your Dragoon V2 is in such great condition! Grin
I love all of your beys!
Amazing co-incidence-
The start was with a bang(Apollon), and the show-stopper was too good-looking and strong(Zeus)!
Wow, you should host a fashion show. Tongue_out
Post this in Beyblade Collection, and get a Rose Gold! Joyful_2

Thanks man, I appreciate it Grin
Also, I'll still be adding 40 more beys in that list as soon as I get my big package which has been holdin up for 6-7 weeks, hopefully it arrives 2morrow since 2morrow's the end of the holiday period for me (back to work at the car yard) Unhappy and its also summer!
BTW, you and Dragoon V2 should get a room! lol Tongue_out jkz
man! ur collection is real sick
I'm still seeking a death dargoyle to finish that RB collection ><
I played with some light today and got some photosSmile and wanted to share with ya'll!
Please Click to view full size image!
[Image: 2382130-k4bx.jpg]
[Image: 2382127-t87a.jpg]
Those look really cool! The bey your using is Diablo Nemesis right? Chief - Hmm ...
NopeSmile The first bey is gravity perseus attack ver. and the second one is death quetzacoaltSmile
(Jan. 09, 2012  9:58 AM)kopo007 Wrote: NopeSmile The first bey is gravity perseus attack ver. and the second one is death quetzacoaltSmile

do that but with meteo ldrago assult and rush version cause that would look cool
KSmile I'll do it and I'll post it as soon as it finished..
It doesn't turn out the way I hope but It's kinda ok so here it is.
[Image: image.jpg]
kopo007, can you teach us how to do that? It is so amazing.
Of course! I could write a guide on how to do thatSmile but is it ok to post that here or should I post in another thread?
This is only for photos, I suggest you make another thread in the "Your Creation" section. Because it will be off topic to post here.
That Gravity Perseus reminds me of the Arc Reactor in the Iron Man movie. Well done!

And, that Meteo L-Drago Assault BD145 doesn't seem to have the Meteo part...
Hahaha...I didn't put meteo wheel in that photo but just L-drago assuault CW and boost disc to make all the light pass though and see iluminate all the parts(at least that was what I though) xD I corrected it now and I'll post another picture soon with leviation effect on diablo nemesisSmile
Wait, I have many pics of my Hell Kerbecs taken in a similar fashion!
It looks quite OK, because of the fact that most of the beyblade is dark-colored. Smile
But yes, very nicely done!
Right guys, its taken 345 days, but I have reached it. The 50 bey mark, that is.
Warning: Large Image
I have counted, checked, and double checked, and there is 50 beys there (and yes that is Duo Uranus all alone up the top there). I feel proud Grin
Yup, that's defiantly 50 blade's there! Grin Now you should just post this picture with your Username, In the 'Beyblade Collection' thread, so you can get the Rose-Gold Face! Smile

BTW: Congratulations on getting your collection to 50 blade's! Smile
Very well done, S.D.C!
That is one decent collection!
I wish to make up a similar collection soon!
Have you not got any plastics/HMS?
Unfortunately, no. I was too young and ignorant to bother with beyblades:
I think it turned out to be a Dragoon of some kind, IIRC I handed it down to my cousin a few years back
Here are some photo of my diablo and vari with leviation effectSmile I can't seem to find a good background but these will do for the momentSmile
[Image: 22350908.jpg]
[Image: unddddddddddddddddddtit.jpg]
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/864/72724364.jpg/][Image: 72724364.jpg]
[Image: 15708609944]

Just 2 of my Hasbro customs. :b Lol I lost my Basalt so I resulted to Earth. :b

EDIT: [Sorry the link is broken. But my prof pic is the photo.Is there someway to delete this post to not create spam?]
(Jan. 13, 2012  9:02 AM)Lynxx Wrote: [Image: 15708609944]

Just 2 of my Hasbro customs. :b Lol I lost my Basalt so I resulted to Earth. :b

EDIT: [Sorry the link is broken. But my prof pic is the photo.Is there someway to delete this post to not create spam?]

Ok, here is the proper image.

(Jan. 09, 2012  11:44 AM)kopo007 Wrote: KSmile I'll do it and I'll post it as soon as it finished..
It doesn't turn out the way I hope but It's kinda ok so here it is.
[Image: image.jpg]

it would help if you didnt have BD their but that looks heaps cool
grear collection dude..my eyes was on ur hms grip. it's hard to find too.