Photo Gallery

DAMN KAIZER!!!!!! You don't know how jelly this makes me..... T_T That's a very nice beyblade you got there, very good purchase man..!! Grin

Is that a engraved bit chip, with Gaia Dragoon on it? How did that even get released?!? Chief - Hmm ...
lol I has no idea...
I also just got a Yellow G winder with a purposely bad drawn Dragoon of some sort.
Also I have bit chip of the desc. mentioned above.
Grin
Hmm that's strange? Perhaps they are self-made ones, made by who ever you bought them from?
(Jan. 04, 2012  5:05 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Ocean Wrath Grand + Extras
Nice (Hasbro) Poseidon you got there Kaiser and is that a white Gaia Dragoon MS?! Cute

I thought it was a white Driger MS, but my bad XD
(Jan. 04, 2012  5:31 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: I got them from Dusty, and I'm pretty sure they're realz.
Here they are Grin

Oh, if there from dusty then yeah they most likely are real. I'm pretty sure I've seen this bit chip and gear winder somewhere before too? Chief - Hmm ... I think they are real.
thats the secondary bit chip and tool released with desert sphinxer..i got them both.. Smile
i also got the G Dragoon Bit chip before...
damn..the hasbro poseidon is really makes me jelly... grrr grrrrr.....
the ocean wrath blade base is the same like metal driger right?
That is the CoroCoro Dragon, CoroCoro's logo.
me and dio r currently working on this
[Image: qoMRB.jpg]

RESULT:
they're beautiful, nice job roux and dio, keep it up i like looking at your work Smile
roux- They are AMAZING!!!
You guys rock!
You've done those so well!
I loved the Dranzer MS stickers more than anything else!
Would love to see those on a bey. Joyful_2
Very good roux and dio, they look really good! Grin can't wait to see what they look like on the beyblade's! Smile
DUNNO IF ANYONE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN THIS Tongue_out_wink

[Image: zxg3h.jpg]
Cool!
Dranzer V looks good.
I never noticed those small nubs between two contact points. Chocked_2
Nice grab- is that how many it took to get fusion? I just ordered 4, so
Hopefully that will be enough!!
(Jan. 07, 2012  12:55 AM)bigbangbars Wrote: Nice grab- is that how many it took to get fusion? I just ordered 4, so

There are people who get the prize bey in their very first pull, you know! Wink
phoen1x- Nice grab, as BBbars said!
(Jan. 07, 2012  6:56 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2012  12:55 AM)bigbangbars Wrote: Nice grab- is that how many it took to get fusion? I just ordered 4, so

There are people who get the prize bey in their very first pull, you know! Wink
phoen1x- Nice grab, as BBbars said!

like mua Grin
Beautiful Ben! Smile
Ugh, I wish I had my full Dranzer GT. All I have is the AR, BC, and EG...
Hmm, maybe I should go look for the base in my spare parts... Idk Tongue_out
Sick blade Ben-Ben!! Grin you do real good at the Re-Paints haha I really like it, but I have to say I do like the Black DGGT you did more haha, I guess it's just cause I love DGGT's haha!! XD
Rai : haha..but the ar is the most precious thing about Dranzer GT..yeah..look for the blade base..any BB looks perfect with it if you gonna make them in one color scheme..
@ evo : yeah..even myself like the Dragoon GT more..but the stickers i made are ruined..because of y clear spray..the spray made the A4 papers became translucent.. my bad.. T.T
Rai yeah man go look for that BB, but if all fails and you can't find it then do as Ben-Ben said! :

Ben-Ben yup haha I guess it's just cause DGGT is a real nice bey, and also cause you painted it really good. Smile translucent?! Gasp wow that's crazy, sorry man... :\