[Phoenix, Arizona] Looking for bladers in the Phoenix, Arizona metro area.

Looking for bladers in the Phoenix, Arizona metro area.
I am by the Phoenix area. But what would we do?
You can add me, my son and daughter, and his three friends to that list of Bladers in the area. I believe that's enough to start a tournament
We are looking for people to play with or perhaps start a small club. We live in Goodyear, AZ. Any interest?
(Jan. 07, 2019  4:31 AM)Pugbladerfamily Wrote: We are looking for people to play with or perhaps start a small club.  We live in Goodyear, AZ.  Any interest?

I live here in gilbert arizona I would like to participate

I actually am going to host a unofficial tournament in gilbert
(Jan. 13, 2019  9:03 PM)Zerxion Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2019  4:31 AM)Pugbladerfamily Wrote: We are looking for people to play with or perhaps start a small club.  We live in Goodyear, AZ.  Any interest?

We live in east Mesa and would love to get to know other bladers in the metro area. We would even be willing to host a meet up. Anyone interested?
This would help with my recent move
And so I could 'blade closer to home
(Jan. 27, 2019  9:37 PM)SmartStrike Wrote: This would help with my recent move
And so I could 'blade closer to home
So the list makes Crewzer, me, LdillyDaSilly, Pugbladerfamily, Zerxion, Lowrider2111, and SmartStrike. That makes 7 people. If we want to make this thing a reality, someone has to have an official tt stadium and be an organizer. There are some other things too. Oh yeah, with extra members from me(2) and Pugbladerfamily(?), as long as one person is an organizer, we can get this thing started.
(Mar. 18, 2018  9:49 PM)Crewzer Wrote: Looking for bladers in the Phoenix, Arizona metro area.

You can contact me. My son wants to play 480 432 3584 we are from PHX
An adult must organize the tournament by taking the organizer quiz at the top of the tournaments. Then they will follow some more steps
Please include us as well. In Gilbert, 2 boy bladers-definitely ineterested

(Jan. 13, 2019  9:03 PM)Zerxion Wrote:

By the way you should check out my YouTube channel (my username)
(Jan. 29, 2019  5:29 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: So the list makes Crewzer, me, LdillyDaSilly, Pugbladerfamily, Zerxion, Lowrider2111, and SmartStrike. That makes 7 people. If we want to make this thing a reality, someone has to have an official tt stadium and be an organizer. There are some other things too. Oh yeah, with extra members from me(2) and Pugbladerfamily(?), as long as one person is an organizer, we can get this thing started.

(Feb. 16, 2019  12:47 AM)SmartStrike Wrote: By the way you should check out my YouTube channel (my username)

For those in the Phoenix area, I am willing to host a get together.  If someone wants to organize a tournament I would be willing to host that also. 
I have several official stadiums.
I am in east Mesa at Crismon & Southern.
Willing to text or talk with anyone who is interested. 
We have a 7 year old blader- all ages welcome!
(Feb. 23, 2019  11:05 PM)Lowrider2111 Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2019  5:29 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: So the list makes Crewzer, me, LdillyDaSilly, Pugbladerfamily, Zerxion, Lowrider2111, and SmartStrike. That makes 7 people. If we want to make this thing a reality, someone has to have an official tt stadium and be an organizer. There are some other things too. Oh yeah, with extra members from me(2) and Pugbladerfamily(?), as long as one person is an organizer, we can get this thing started.

(Feb. 16, 2019  12:47 AM)SmartStrike Wrote: By the way you should check out my YouTube channel (my username)

For those in the Phoenix area, I am willing to host a get together.  If someone wants to organize a tournament I would be willing to host that also. 
I have several official stadiums.
I am in east Mesa at Crismon & Southern.
Willing to text or talk with anyone who is interested. 
We have a 7 year old blader- all ages welcome!
Great! Do you mind taking the organizer quiz then? I think the organizer can set up a tourneyment.
Hey, I have a younger brother and two cousins around the age of 7 that would love to play with other kids. I’m here for a week so let me know if people would like to get together. I live in the Weat Phoenix area.
(Mar. 18, 2018  9:49 PM)Crewzer Wrote: Looking for bladers in the Phoenix, Arizona metro area.

Me too. My son 10 years old wants to play. How do I reach out to you?
I am interested in holding a tournament in Phoenix.
Gilbert would work. Do you have any details
Hey guys, has anyone taken the organizer quiz
Good afternoon, my son is a beyblader and is interested in the tournament in the area as well. We are in Tempe and are willing to play or practice in the meantime until someone takes the organizer quiz. We are looking forward to hearing from people and doing the tournament .

(Apr. 14, 2019  3:32 PM)SmartStrike Wrote: Hey guys, has anyone taken the organizer quiz

My son is a beyblader who is interested in the tournament as well. He is 9 and is willing to play or practice in the meantime with other kids until someone takes the organizer quiz. If anyone wants to play or practice until then let me know.
Will someone please do something about this