Phoenic Discussion.

So here you have it.

MFB
Equipment used:
BB-10 Attack Type Beystadium
Beylauncher L/R (No handle)
R²F MINT
CS Semi Aggressive

MF-H Duo (Stamina Mode) Aquario E230CS vs. Thief Phoenic (Crystal Up Mode) R145R²F
Duo launched first.

MF-H Duo Aquario E230CS
16 OS
3 KO
19 wins, 95% win rate.

Thief Phoenic R145R²F
0 OS
1 KO
1 win, 5% win rate.

Duo got one KO of its own, the other two were Thief KO'ing itself.

MF-H Duo (Stamina Mode) Aquario E230CS vs. Thief Phoenic (Chrome Up Mode) R145R²F
Duo launched first.

MF-H Duo Aquario E230CS
17 OS
2 KO
19 wins, 95% win rate.

Thief Phoenic R145R²F
0 OS
1 KO
1 win, 5% win rate.

MF-H Duo (Stamina Mode) Aquario BD145CS vs. Thief Phoenic (Chrome Up Mode) R145R²F
Duo launched first.

MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS
12 OS
6 KO
18 wins, 90% win rate.

Thief Phoenic R145R²F
0 OS
2 KO
2 wins, 10% win rate.
1 tie.

MF-H Duo (Stamina Mode) Aquario BD145CS vs. Thief Phoenic (Crystal Up Mode) R145R²F
Duo launched first.

MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS
19 OS
1 KO
20 wins, 100% win rate.

Thief Phoenic R145R²F
0 OS
0 KO
0 wins, 0% win rate.

MF-H Duo (Stamina Mode) Aquario E230CS vs. Ifraid Phoenic R145R²F
Duo launched first.

MF-H Duo Aquario E230CS
19 OS
0 KO
19 wins, 95% win rate.

Ifraid Phoenic R145R²F
0 OS
1 KO
1 win, 5% win rate.

MF-H Duo (Stamina Mode) Aquario BD145CS vs. Ifraid Phoenic R145R²F
Duo launched first.

MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS
10 OS
0 KO
10 wins, 100% win rate.

Ifraid Phoenic R145R²F
0 OS
0 KO
0 wins, 0% win rate.
(I was just getting tired of seeing Phoenic not doing anything, and I knew Duo would win 90-100% in the end.)

ZERO-G
Equipment used:
BBG-03 Zero-G Attack Type Beystadium
Beylauncher L/R (No handle)
R²F MINT
CS Semi Aggressive

MF-H Duo (Stamina Mode) Aquario 230CS vs. Phoenic Ifraid E230CF
Duo launched first.

MF-H Duo Aquario 230CS
5 OS
1 KO
0 SKO
6 wins, 30% win rate.

Phoenic Ifraid E230CF
0 OS
0 KO
14 SKO
14 wins, 70% win rate.

Phoenic didn't really show its colors here, it was mainly to see if E230's gimmick paired with CF worked as it was intended to - well it does, haha.

So contrary to belief of a few members, Thief Phoenic has the power to achieve some "good" KO's against top tier Defense wheels.
Welp.
I was originally just trying to disprove that, so I went ahead and did that first.
The KO's for Phoenic were usually on the last battle (dunno why) and it would be a relatively powerful KO, but it's something that most wheels could achieve much easier. I'm not going to say much though, since I only have R145R²F tests up right now. Also, sorry I couldn't get many tests done, along with benchmarks, they will come soon. A Beylauncher with no handle can start to make your fingers sting a lot after over 100 battles in a row, haha. I just wanted to at least set the thread up, so other people could test and post their results. I'll try to get some more tests up tomorrow, but I have a slew of other threads to test for as well so yeah, haha. This came first since not much is known about Phoenic other than "hey it looks good for attack." I was also trying to do some tests for E230, so bear with me. When Synchromed, Phoenic usually has it's main contact points covered up. I don't think there's a Chromium Wheel that's been released that doesn't cover them up (I have Ifraid, Orojya, and Saramanda) and they all do the same thing.
Still too early to say whether or not Phoenic is good however, as this is barely anything. I know I should have experimented with other tracks for attack, but I was just making sure that it's clear what didn't work with it, haha. Difficult to do all of this since you have 2 REALLY top tier Defense setups to test against (MF-H Duo Aquario BD145/E230CS) which are totally different heights, so I was making sure that we all know how it does against it at different heights. Didn't make much of a difference, haha.
Phoenic in general has one spot on it (much like Ifraid) that always pushes the opponent around a LOT. I'm not sure where this contact point is, but I'm sure it's where the Crystal/Chrome hole is.
Can you test Phoenic Ifraid E230CS in BB-10 Against Duo Aquario BD145CS? Also, Phoenic Ifraid E230CS VS Flash Escolpio S130R2F in Zero-G Please...?
Sure, I can do that. Don't really see the point of having Defense tests though, it's obviously outclassed by Duo, Death, Revizer Revizer, even Basalt, ect.
It is seem phoenic did not get some results i was hoping also can you do ifraid Phoenic S130CF VS
Flash_W145R2F(Attack mode) IN a BB-10 attack stadium and Zero G stadium
(Jun. 26, 2012  4:28 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Sure, I can do that. Don't really see the point of having Defense tests though, it's obviously outclassed by Duo, Death, Revizer Revizer, even Basalt, ect.

I just want to see them in case I need a substitute wheel...
Sorry guys can't do the tests.

My Phoenic was stolen.
This is disappointing so far. I was really looking forward to a really good Zero-G attack wheel. I'll be getting my Phoenics soon, so maybe I can pick up on the tests.
Thanks for all the testing, Rai! Really sorry about what happened to you. Unhappy Why some people do things like that...

I'll try to get some testing in for Phoenic too. Wink

EDIT: useless jabber removed...
No matter what I try Pheonic ends up the one flying out of the stadium, not my defense type. This wheel absolutely needs a MSF to possibly be effective; I don't have one, so I can't say for sure. What I can say is that, by itself, Thief Pheonic is too light, and I honestly get better results with Screw. :\
Haha, ditto. I saw nothing special in what little I tried with it in anything.
To think, it looked so well designed for attack..
I did quite a lot of playing with my Thief Phoenic when I got it, in both modes, and it absolutely just isn't effective enough to bother with, even in the BBG-03/4. No idea about Synchrom, though.
I can test it synchromed later. (I have two thief pheonic) What should I test it against? Should it be tested for defense, attack, and stamina?
(Jun. 27, 2012  12:48 AM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote: I can test it synchromed later. (I have two thief pheonic) What should I test it against? Should it be tested for defense, attack, and stamina?

Attack, preferably. Defense is covered by Reviser and Zero-G is not the place to look for Stamina. Can you post a picture to show how badly it covers its own contact points?
(Jun. 27, 2012  12:48 AM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote: I can test it synchromed later. (I have two thief pheonic) What should I test it against? Should it be tested for defense, attack, and stamina?

Could you test 'Phoenic Phoenic R145RF'. I would like to see also Phoenic Phoenic 160/TH170 RF.

In a Zero-G stadium.
(Jun. 27, 2012  12:57 AM)TriSix Wrote:

Could you test 'Phoenic Phoenic R145RF'. I would like to see also Phoenic Phoenic 160/TH170 RF.

In a Zero-G stadium.

Both in a Zero-G Stadium? Do you want 'Pheonic Pheonic R145' in an attack stadium?

Either way I can test them.
Phoenic Phoenic R145RF in an Attack stadium and Phoenic Phoenic 160/TH170 RF in a Zero-G stadium.
Alright,I will do it as soon as I get the time! Smile
dang i luv phoenic wish she...i mean it had more potentail and on a hunch could you do phoenic saramanda in bb-10
Look at the thread name.
We do not test random, incomplete combos that are completely irrelevant to the thread.
Since we will have easier access to Phoenic I figured I would do a few tests with out worry of wearing it down. Note that one of my Phoenics is slightly worn and the other is almost brand new. I chose W145 not only for its stamina but also because it seemed to work better for some reason than the other tracks I tried (R145,CH120, D125)

All test were in a BB-10
Standard Procedure
Beylauncher with launcher rubber
The newer Phoenic is on top of the Synchrom, the older one is on bottom

MSF-Phoenic Phoenic W145R2F(prime) vs MSF-H-Saramanda Reviser BD145CS
Phoenic - 8 wins (all KO)
Reviser - 12 wins (all OS)
Phoenic win % = 40%

MSF-Phoenic Phoenic W145R2F(prime) vs MSF-H-Saramanda Reviser BD145RDF
Phoenic - 10 wins (5 OS, 5 KO)
Reviser - 10 wins (9 OS, 1 KO)
Phoenic win % = 50%