[Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules.

(Jan. 03, 2011  12:29 PM)G1nga Wrote: @-Nv.ReNgAN: You go to Toy Town?! The one in Festival mall? Then you are attending the tournament in February? Let's meet! Anyway,I guess this question is about tourneys so..Are attack beys like Storm Pegasis perform well too on the square white stadium they use in the elimination rounds in tournaments? And which beys are recommended on the square white stadium? How about the yellow round stadium in the finals in the tourneys? Sorry if this is spam but I don't know this IS about tourneys..right? Anyway,please answer. Smile

Me I want to attend!!!!Smile
tournaments are great for filipinos its a time for some meetings and trades,etc.Well i hope we see each other visit my threads for tournaments
Im Not Able to join the next tournament But i will next
(Jan. 03, 2011  12:11 PM)WOLBORG MS40 Wrote: don't need 2 follow this rule i barely speak filipino.i speak english. you should put up a rule no speaking jejemon.

lol jejemon im filo and i have never seen any filipino in australia speak jejemon
Where exactly is TRU RockWell??
I hopefully want to go there rather than SM MegaMall on the weekends, Can somebody tell me where the place is exactly?, thx..
BTW i'm joining for sure but i'm not sure if it is in RockWell or SM Megamall....
Also, if u are joining the tourneys on Jan-8-9 pls let me know so that we can meet.....
Hopefully i'l win onother medal since my combos now are great.....
(Jan. 05, 2011  10:27 AM)BurnBull7597 Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2011  12:11 PM)WOLBORG MS40 Wrote: don't need 2 follow this rule i barely speak filipino.i speak english. you should put up a rule no speaking jejemon.

lol jejemon im filo and i have never seen any filipino in australia speak jejemon
Yo Burnbull7597
are you filo? LOl i noticed on the Australian Tournament Forum LOLLL! cya there Pare! btw do you any tourney at phils ? cause im going there soon like in 2weeks thanx
The tourney sold Pre-HWS beys. I registered, and the only person who is here that I saw was DarkPaolaWolf. rayunicorno99 and Combreak didn't attend. Yes, I was the guy who punched the Doji drawing HARD. I used: Burn Cancer 90WD , MF Earth Bull GB145B (I lost my WB) , Lightning L Drago CH120RF. Round after round, people got eliminated. I got to the Semis, then the finals. I ended up 4th place.
Where was the tourney held?

EDIT: I mean which tourney did you attend to?
(Jan. 09, 2011  12:37 PM)-Nv.ReNgAN Wrote: Where was the tourney held?

EDIT: I mean which tourney did you attend to?

Megamall-Saturday
Rockwell-Sunday
Guys I'm cooking up a tourney!!!
i'll be just contacting ninong from beyblade philippines if he could sponsor us with the prizes but of course it ain't free!!! there will be a entrance fee of 100 pesos...well of course for the prizes the more people joining the better the prizes will be.

so heres how it's gonna be

1. no age limit
2. original beys that are not distributed by bankee will be allowed (bring box)
3. battles will be done on a 1 on 1 round robin so everyone gets to battle every participant. and the top 10 players with the most wins of on the semis.
4. there will be no crappy 3-way battles (no square stadiums)...

we planned a tourney that will eliminate bankee's crappy rules that all bladers complain about

so guys what are your thoughts on this?
if ever possible this might be the first WBO tourney here in the Philippines!!!!
I agree with that, sam_mojacko. Perhaps we can do it on summer so majority of us will be able to attend?
i agree too i want to join on a beyblade tourney say when the time comes where will be the tourney located i hope its in manila
up for this topic!!!

update!!!

Ninong is willing to provide us with the prizes...
he said that he will be finding RARES so the winners will be happy!!!
where it will be held? i hope its in manila
will you sell beys in there? i have to BUY one cause i have fake ones.( will it be cheap?)and i might join.....if its near manila....and on summer....
(Jan. 11, 2011  12:40 AM)sam_m0jacko Wrote: Guys I'm cooking up a tourney!!!
i'll be just contacting ninong from beyblade philippines if he could sponsor us with the prizes but of course it ain't free!!! there will be a entrance fee of 100 pesos...well of course for the prizes the more people joining the better the prizes will be.

so heres how it's gonna be

1. no age limit
2. original beys that are not distributed by bankee will be allowed (bring box)
3. battles will be done on a 1 on 1 round robin so everyone gets to battle every participant. and the top 10 players with the most wins of on the semis.
4. there will be no crappy 3-way battles (no square stadiums)...

we planned a tourney that will eliminate bankee's crappy rules that all bladers complain about

so guys what are your thoughts on this?
if ever possible this might be the first WBO tourney here in the Philippines!!!!
I just read this, I am glad to see things finally happening officially in the Philippines. Holding approved tournaments is certainly a good step on the way to getting a separate forum.

There is just one 'problem' : our entry fee is usually of five United States dollars. Could you therefore change it to 220 pesos ? If you need reimbursement for the prizes also, it would give more of a range.
This is great hope this one will works.

Bankee rules is only for kidz. Not for pros :-)
xDarkx666x
we don't have a specific date on when this little tourney be but definitely the first one will set things in motion...
if this works we might hold a tournament every week probably on sundays....

@pegawings
I'll try to ask Ninong (provider of the prizes) if he'll be selling some of his stuff but if your used to buy fakes then you might be shocked how much is the difference in price so maybe you kinda bring 900 just to be safe cuz the stuff he sells are from Japan and that these are not yet released here in the Philippines so expect his goods to be kinda "pricey". example Meteo L-Drago, Galaxy Pegasis, Gravity Perseus etc.

Kai-V 100 pesos is enough provided we are many in numbers...

@everybody
if were gonna make this work we need attack type stadiums!!!
and tell your family and friends about this tournament!!!
i need your cooperation!!! tell at least every blader you know about the tournament... Quezon City Circle will be the venue. And last i need a complete list of people attending so we could start canvassing for the prizes... before you put you names on the list make sure your attending...
ill surely attend this tournament
--quezon city is too far for me how about some malls like sm manila or robinsons place manila--
it could be in MOA
just sending some suggestions
(Jan. 11, 2011  4:28 PM)sam_m0jacko Wrote: Kai-V 100 pesos is enough provided we are many in numbers...
OK, but how do you think this site gets paid, how do you think we get special prizes for contests and giveaways, etc. ... All this organisation's money comes from donations and entry fees.
(Jan. 12, 2011  5:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2011  4:28 PM)sam_m0jacko Wrote: Kai-V 100 pesos is enough provided we are many in numbers...
OK, but how do you think this site gets paid, how do you think we get special prizes for contests and giveaways, etc. ... All this organisation's money comes from donations and entry fees.
how about 150.00 pesos because when the entrance fee is too high no one will join this tourney
220 is too high ? Is the economy in the Philippines that low ? Because everyone else around the world has no problem paying five dollars, or even ten dollars to get a Blader Passport and consequently free access to all of our tournaments in a year ...
philippines is corrupted by many officials so the philippines has a low economy
sorry for the off-topic
ok if we don't raise the entrance fee then you guys better make sure many will come...to make it simple
the more bladers that will join the better the prizes be but of course if were few in numbers then don't expect something too special...
nevertheless you guys just wanna have fun and meet up in a place to play.

anyway the main point in making this tournament is
1. a tourney for all ages
2. allow takara tomy,sonokong, and hasbro beys that are not distributed by bankee, which is for me pure evil!!!!