[Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules.

The other thread became full of SPAM and off-topic posts, yet I often reminded everyone that since this topic is in WBO General, only tournaments can be discussed here. This new thread has clear rules that you must follow like everybody else :
  • Speak English. No trusted staff member here speaks tagalog, but we still need to be able to moderate your posts so nobody posts offensive messages.
  • Talk about events/tournaments only. Both official tournaments that are happening in the Philippines, but preferably our members' own initiative to organise an event for themselves, which disregards certain rules officials might have laid, such as the age limit and the requirement to show the products' boxes. In our events, you can use SonoKong, TAKARA-TOMY, Hasbro, and Bankee items.
  • If you want to discuss anything else, even something that is slightly related to the Philippines, use all the other forums and topics we have. This topic is not supposed to create a seclusion of the Philippines users. On the contrary, everyone should also be using all the other threads we have around this board. If you really want to only ask other people in the Philippines a question, then contact them by private message.

I hope everything is clear, and that I will not have to warn anybody again. By the way, those rules are not special to the members of the Philippines : that is what everyone knows to follow in all the other topics of the WBO General forum. For some reason though, some of you imagined that it was just an open discussion for whatever happens in the Philippines.
ok filipino bladers out there folow what kai-v said anyways ill bring my stadium in the tournament
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

oh and thank kai-v
loud and clear mod!

(newbie: my very first question) when and where are tourneys held?
Oh, Kai-V, can you add this:If Filipino members will discuss something else Filipino, go to This site.

Back on topic: There is also a tourney at TRU Rockwell at Jan 8-9 (I heard)
Are there any old-school(plastic Beys) Bladers out there? 'cuz most of the Filipinoes I've seen here are HMS users
(Jan. 03, 2011  5:48 AM)Frostic_Dragoon Wrote: Are there any old-school(plastic Beys) Bladers out there? 'cuz most of the Filipinoes I've seen here are HMS users

Off-topic. Use this site: http://beybladeph.forumotion.co.uk/

Anyways, I heard there is Gravity Perseus at TRU Rockwell at Jan 8-9.
Yep, I agree, the other thread was full of spam. When I saw it was closed I hurriedly tried to make another one with rules but saw this. The last one was good since the one who created it was a Filipino. And can you please just change the name to: [Philippines]Thread for Filipino bladers(SPEAK ENGLISH AND NO SPAM OR GET A WARNING)
Then people can just read the rules on this first page. Anyway, on topic, for those bladers who like going to Festival mall or Alabang,there is a tournament in Toy town Festival Mall on February but they don't know the specific date when. I'm attending. Who else are?Grin
don't need 2 follow this rule i barely speak filipino.i speak english. you should put up a rule no speaking jejemon.
Attached Files

.jpg   WOLBORG MS40.jpg (Size: 117.63 KB / Downloads: 1,161)
(Jan. 03, 2011  12:11 PM)WOLBORG MS40 Wrote: don't need 2 follow this rule i barely speak filipino.i speak english. you should put up a rule no speaking jejemon.

So you are basically telling everyone that we shouldn't follow the rules?
(Jan. 03, 2011  6:04 AM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: Anyways, I heard there is Gravity Perseus at TRU Rockwell at Jan 8-9.

What's your source? Lol, I hope they'll release lots of MFB2 beys in the tourney in ToyTown. Speechless

@-Nv.ReNgAN: You go to Toy Town?! The one in Festival mall? Then you are attending the tournament in February? Let's meet! Anyway,I guess this question is about tourneys so..Are attack beys like Storm Pegasis perform well too on the square white stadium they use in the elimination rounds in tournaments? And which beys are recommended on the square white stadium? How about the yellow round stadium in the finals in the tourneys? Sorry if this is spam but I don't know this IS about tourneys..right? Anyway,please answer. Smile
(Jan. 03, 2011  12:29 PM)G1nga Wrote: @-Nv.ReNgAN: You go to Toy Town?! The one in Festival mall? Then you are attending the tournament in February? Let's meet! Anyway,I guess this question is about tourneys so..Are attack beys like Storm Pegasis perform well too on the square white stadium they use in the elimination rounds in tournaments? And which beys are recommended on the square white stadium? How about the yellow round stadium in the finals in the tourneys? Sorry if this is spam but I don't know this IS about tourneys..right? Anyway,please answer. Smile

Here it goes again. *sigh*

I'm actually 14, I'm not allowed in tourneys. I just go there to buy beys and stuffs. Anyway, any attack type doesn't perform well on all of those stadiums. That is the reason why Stamina and Defence combos are dominating the metagame here in the Philippines.
(Jan. 03, 2011  12:21 PM)究極のブレーダー Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2011  12:11 PM)WOLBORG MS40 Wrote: don't need 2 follow this rule i barely speak filipino.i speak english. you should put up a rule no speaking jejemon.

So you are basically telling everyone that we shouldn't follow the rules?
i said this cause i don't realy know how 2 speak filipino
(Jan. 03, 2011  12:29 PM)G1nga Wrote: @-Nv.ReNgAN: You go to Toy Town?! The one in Festival mall? Then you are attending the tournament in February? Let's meet! Anyway,I guess this question is about tourneys so..Are attack beys like Storm Pegasis perform well too on the square white stadium they use in the elimination rounds in tournaments? And which beys are recommended on the square white stadium? How about the yellow round stadium in the finals in the tourneys? Sorry if this is spam but I don't know this IS about tourneys..right? Anyway,please answer. Smile
storm pegasis ain't good on square staduim.
guys my email is anak_archi@yahoo.com so you can identify me in the tourney my pic and for tourneys i called and said they are having MFB2 at the topurney in places
(Jan. 03, 2011  3:14 AM)aries123 Wrote: ok filipino bladers out there folow what kai-v said anyways ill bring my stadium in the tournament
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

oh and thank kai-v
aries u filipino
Attached Files

.jpg   WOLBORG MS40.jpg (Size: 117.63 KB / Downloads: 1,126)
(Jan. 03, 2011  12:22 PM)-Nv.ReNgAN Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2011  6:04 AM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: Anyways, I heard there is Gravity Perseus at TRU Rockwell at Jan 8-9.

What's your source? Lol, I hope they'll release lots of MFB2 beys in the tourney in ToyTown. Speechless
(Jan. 02, 2011  3:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If you really want to only ask other people in the Philippines a question, then contact them by private message.

Iceburn

wolborg MS40 I use MF Gravity Perseus CH120RF on the Wide Square and I win 85% of the time, WSS does not drastically nerf attack.

Back on topic:
So, as far as we know: There will be tourneys at TRU Rockwell and TK Megamall.
(Jan. 03, 2011  12:43 PM)究極のブレーダー Wrote:

(Jan. 02, 2011  3:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If you really want to only ask other people in the Philippines a question, then contact them by private message.

Iceburn

Guess what, that's her post yesterday. Stop playing god here man. You could simply just answer the question. =.=

Peace out.
(Jan. 03, 2011  12:52 PM)-Nv.ReNgAN Wrote:

Iceburn

Guess what, that's her post yesterday. Stop playing god here man. You could simply just answer the question. =.=

Peace out.

I just pointed out the rules, so that's another Iceburn for me!

In question 2, I did not use it in tourneys at all. I use MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF.
(Jan. 03, 2011  1:02 PM)究極のブレーダー Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2011  12:52 PM)-Nv.ReNgAN Wrote:

Iceburn

Peace out.

I just pointed out the rules, so that's another Iceburn for me!

In question 2, I did not use it in tourneys at all. I use MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF.

Yeah right. You must be the most arrogant Pinoy here. Tongue_out

Then what's the point of even saying that your combo has 85% winning rate on a wide square stadium? You didn't use it in tourneys...

(Jan. 03, 2011  1:11 PM)-Nv.ReNgAN Wrote: Yeah right. You must be the most arrogant Pinoy here. Tongue_out

Time for a serious answer:

YOU are the one being arrogant. YOU are the one disobeying the rules. I was just pointing out the rules and that attack types are still useful in the WSS. If you can't say something with a valid point, get out
(Jan. 03, 2011  1:23 PM)究極のブレーダー Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2011  1:11 PM)-Nv.ReNgAN Wrote: Yeah right. You must be the most arrogant Pinoy here. Tongue_out

Time for a serious answer:

YOU are the one being arrogant. YOU are the one disobeying the rules. I was just pointing out the rules and that attack types are still useful in the WSS. If you can't say something with a valid point, get out

Stop being sore man. Tongue_out Attack types are useful, but 85%? Heck no. They'd better be going with a stamina or defence combo there.

Hell yeah, so I'm the one without the valid point? Learn to read and analyze, mate.
dudes don't fight here Kai-V gave us another chance so if your going to fight then just pm each other or meet at the tournament then killl each other not here speaking of tournament whoo knew my pic so we can meet at the TOURNAMENT pls. Kai-V dont look at ths post as a spam pls. because these 2 are fighting
So, looks like there will be 2 tournaments this weekend -- TK at MegaMall and TRU at PowerPlant. Do organizers also sell blades during the tournament or do I have to bring the ones I own?
damn i won't be able to go on the 8th....
so much for the meet up friends Tired

but heck i'm buying new ones anyway on the 9th so yeah cheer up!!!