Phi Vs Rago

(Apr. 10, 2019  9:13 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2019  8:53 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Yea I never said Phi's move was strong because I said so, I said its strong because it's true. His moves literally destroyed Vice Leopard, Z Achilles, Dead Hades, Geist Fafnir, Cho-Z Spriggan, and even nearly destroyed Cho-Z Achilles. Btw I thing if Phi was trying to actually destroy beys from when he started in ep 16 he would've destroyed Buster Xcalibur, Emperor Forneus, Archer Hercules, Crash Ragnaruk, Hazard Kerbeus, hell if he even had the chance to battle Valt and actually tried then he would have broken Winning,Cho-Z/Valkyrie. Plus I said if Phi was in the Metal Fury series and he had a Phoenix beyblade that can do everything in the Burst series then he would have been equally or slightly stronger than Rago or he can even be his companion or partner.

Yes, he's strong, for Burst standards. For MFB he wouldn't come close, he'd get beaten by your average MFB blader. Phi's desire for destruction is nowhere near as great as Ragos, Phi destroys beys, Rago almost destroyed the planet and it's inhabitants.

Phi using a Metal Fury bey still wouldn't come close to beating Rago, his move is the equivalent to two metal beys clashing onto Nemesis, and I've already pointed out that Nemesis can take three beys clashing into it and not be damaged by it. Almost any MFB bladers could shrug off a move as mundane as Dead Stinger Press which wouldn't do anything to Rago's Armageddon move even if he was an MFB blader.

Really. You think that Phi is just strong. Bro Phi can corner anybody in the first battle. Have you even seen how much Phi tried in ep 50 bro every time Phi was battling Aiga almost got destroyed completely and what I think is that Phi wanted to control the world. Btw Phi isn't just strong he's an obliterator, destroyer, God, and plus I said if Phi was in the metal series it's just like saying if Phi was Rago in Metal Fury and Rago was Phi in Burst. Phi would try so hard that he would probably beat or tie with Rago.
(Apr. 09, 2019  4:31 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I mean think of it logically, don't think i'm critizing burst blades but, would you think a plastic top with a bit of metal that comes apart could take on a full metal, heavy weight beast(Anime and IRL) and that heavyweight beast can take over worlds while phoenix doesn't have that power capacity. But then again the old main charcter and head into
bootleg super saiyan and two bey lades broke an entire stadium with wind clashes and lightning effects, and auras that seem to be real, and bladers getting into an alternate space where they can talk to their bit beasts and blades can change color by being bad.

(Apr. 10, 2019  9:59 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2019  9:13 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Yes, he's strong, for Burst standards. For MFB he wouldn't come close, he'd get beaten by your average MFB blader. Phi's desire for destruction is nowhere near as great as Ragos, Phi destroys beys, Rago almost destroyed the planet and it's inhabitants.

Phi using a Metal Fury bey still wouldn't come close to beating Rago, his move is the equivalent to two metal beys clashing onto Nemesis, and I've already pointed out that Nemesis can take three beys clashing into it and not be damaged by it. Almost any MFB bladers could shrug off a move as mundane as Dead Stinger Press which wouldn't do anything to Rago's Armageddon move even if he was an MFB blader.

Really. You think that Phi is just strong. Bro Phi can corner anybody in the first battle. Have you even seen how much Phi tried in ep 50 bro every time Phi was battling Aiga almost got destroyed completely and what I think is that Phi wanted to control the world. Btw Phi isn't just strong he's an obliterator, destroyer, God, and plus I said if Phi was in the metal series it's just like saying if Phi was Rago in Metal Fury and Rago was Phi in Burst. Phi would try so hard that he would probably beat or tie with Rago.

Lol so your saying a guy who tried so hard against one character is comparable to a legit god of destruction who wasn't trying agaisnt ten legendary bladers back up by bladers who could've been legendary bladers which each can solo burst bladers on their own . Rago only tried after gingka got ALL THE POWER OF ALL THE BEYS ON THE PLANET. Phi break beys that's cute rago was planetary buster threat . Beys breaking is nothing in mfb the get damage 100% of the time in battles to the point of being repair that was a thing . Mfb bladers can create legit tornados , fires , lightning , comet and meteors . The only thing that was supposedly supernatural is bey possessed which both ryuga and tsubasa would laught at. What can a guy who break beys can do against bladers that can destroyed mountains, giant floating building  and melted metal and open the ocean.  Any mfb bladers can solo burst cause their full blown supernatural . Even if you make the hypothesis of phi being mfb he wouldn't come close to rago again this guy solo more then 10 bladers legendary includes, phi wouldn't be stronger than any legendary bladers and thats facts . Phi tried hard against one guy ok meanwhile rago tried hard against all the bladers on the planet. Burst can't be compared to mfb the only generation that can compete with mfb is the original which also was full blown supernatural.
I have another reason why Phi wouldnt beat Rago, because heres the logic:

Remember, Phi’s Bey-destroying spree is LITERALLY because back then, his lil bro got the Bey he wanted. So Phi’s goals of destroying ever Bey is just from some petty behavior lol
(Apr. 11, 2019  1:13 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I have another reason why Phi wouldnt beat Rago, because heres the logic:

Remember, Phi’s Bey-destroying spree is LITERALLY because back then, his lil bro got the Bey he wanted. So Phi’s goals of destroying ever Bey is just from some petty behavior lol

Hahahaha that was funny but i'm just a neutral guy. All i'm saying is just Phi is a God in Burst standards. And Rago is a God in MLB standards. My biggest point is that if Phi was in the Metal Fury series then he would be tied in strength or they would be teaming up against the Legendary Bladers since they probably want the same goal.
Almost off topic, but I see the clear difference:

Rago: Bow down to me as I destroy the world around you with a Beyblade!1! Haha you cant stop me!1!1!

Phi: I shall destroy every Bey because of my petty behavior as a child!1!

Some person: Rago is scary and OP but ok Phi
(Apr. 11, 2019  2:13 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Almost off topic, but I see the clear difference:

Rago: Bow down to me as I destroy the world around you with a Beyblade!1! Haha you cant stop me!1!1!

Hahahahaha you really should be a comedian.
(Apr. 11, 2019  3:05 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2019  2:13 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Almost off topic, but I see the clear difference:

Hahahahaha you really should be a comedian.

Im not trying to be one hell of a comedian. Im just showing that Phi and Rago are so different, why the heck would one compare them?
(Apr. 11, 2019  1:23 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2019  1:13 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I have another reason why Phi wouldnt beat Rago, because heres the logic:

Hahahaha that was funny but i'm just a neutral guy. All i'm saying is just Phi is a God in Burst standards. And Rago is a God in MLB standards. My biggest point is that if Phi was in the Metal Fury series then he would be tied in strength or they would be teaming up against the Legendary Bladers since they probably want the same goal.

I got to clear this phi is not a god of destruction it's just a title , but rago is really a god of destruction whos decedent of nemesis phi already lost their since his a fake his no god. Just wanted remind everyone so that the don't confused a title to an actual decedent of an evil god.
Okay, if they were in the same series with beys representative of that series (if Phi had a Phoenix bey in Metal Fury or Rago had a Nemesis Burst Cho form).....Phi would win. Rago's just an angry brute with no motivation or strategy other than just overwhelming power while Phi at the very least has multiple options for victory. Comparing them as they are in different series, Phi would naturally lose.
Phi just doesnt have the right type of ambition, pretty much. His was only fueled by some petty behavior, while Rago was truly evil and dark
(Apr. 12, 2019  5:27 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Okay, if they were in the same series with beys representative of that series (if Phi had a Phoenix bey in Metal Fury or Rago had a Nemesis Burst Cho form).....Phi would win. Rago's just an angry brute with no motivation or strategy other than just overwhelming power while Phi at the very least has multiple options for victory. Comparing them as they are in different series, Phi would naturally lose.

You do realize that rago has beaten bladers who has used strategy in mfb right ? Plus phi was using brute strength to overpower his openents it's no different rago was heavely overpowered phi was just strong . I don't see were you get that phi has multiple way of winning when rago eclipse way more talented bladers at the same time with that brute strength of his rago didn't need strategy cause of nemesis it won't work on him gingka had to use brute strength to beat Rago with help of everyone on the planet  , plus aiga kind of use brute strength to beat phi so theirs that . Theirs no comparison because rago is on a different level it's that simple. Again burst isnt supernatural ofcourse rago wouldn't be that strong their no planetary threat it's just a sport in burst . And lastly rago was a god while phi is a fake acting like a god
Comparing Phi to Rago power wise is criminal. Rago is second only to Brooklyn feat wise. Not even a debate imo, Rago was literally a God.
(Apr. 12, 2019  5:27 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Okay, if they were in the same series with beys representative of that series (if Phi had a Phoenix bey in Metal Fury or Rago had a Nemesis Burst Cho form).....Phi would win. Rago's just an angry brute with no motivation or strategy other than just overwhelming power while Phi at the very least has multiple options for victory. Comparing them as they are in different series, Phi would naturally lose.

This is really going under the assumption that Rago only exceeds Phi in pure physical strength, as the Dead Stinger move is two parts physically crushing something. Rago is pretty haxed and has a lot of other supernatural moves up his sleeves. Even if Phi had the strong desire and his moves were amped to being 4D level of strong in the anime, it still wouldn't be enough. A 4D powered Dead Stinger would do absolutely nothing to Rago, he seriously needs a hax move. Then again, Ryuga is arguably more skilled than Rago and more haxxed than Phi and got completely beaten by Rago and his sheer power and hax.
hmmm this keeps getting intense. rago as a burst blader would be kinda like a sadistic brute stronger than xhaka, more talented than lui, free, shu, or aiga and definitely somebody you don't mess with. if you have seen 'Baki' it would be like going up against yujiro hanma, deaf dumb blind, without limbs !! thats just how strong he was. phi is more tame as a villain. just look at his intentions, " ima break every beyblade in the world... then i'll get to fight the best.... nobody..... cause i'm the best!!!" rago came close to destroying the flipping world. i know phi is interesting and all, but to be honest burst or MFB if these two fought 1 on 1. phi would get his *arse* handed to him, in the blink of eye.
A better comparison would be dP vs Hell Kerbecs (Please TT, make a burst Kerbecs)
(Apr. 12, 2019  6:17 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

This is really going under the assumption that Rago only exceeds Phi in pure physical strength, as the Dead Stinger move is two parts physically crushing something. Rago is pretty haxed and has a lot of other supernatural moves up his sleeves. Even if Phi had the strong desire and his moves were amped to being 4D level of strong in the anime, it still wouldn't be enough. A 4D powered Dead Stinger would do absolutely nothing to Rago, he seriously needs a hax move. Then again, Ryuga is arguably more skilled than Rago and more haxxed than Phi and got completely beaten by Rago and his sheer power and hax.
Good point in theory.

i just don't understand, everybody wants to compare ryuga, rago, and others with phi. but you don't wanna compare them as they are shown in the anime. ok yeah, that would be unfair and all, but then accept the fact that their sheer power level is on a different level. rago was no angry brute, his organisation literally brought the destruction of the world. and he does use strategies, its just that they are usually around the show of his raw difference in abilities. that's why i said, give phi a MFB version of pheonix, he still wouldn't last a second. give rago a burst Nemesis( not the nemesis we had in god but a burst version of his diablo )  he would rip Phi apart in an instant. i personally hate Rago( probably cause Ryuga was used as fodder to show his skills and power ) and i like phi, but that doesn't mean i will have him win in every situation. he is good but not even nearly as good to take down any of the legendary bladers. 
any way i think these threads are not very educating as long we compare burst with any other generation. plus this one has been concluded almost certainly
I think this thread has gone on long enough anyway. We've gotten the point now, and it's not really that relevant any longer.

I should've closed this a while ago, but any more Character VS type subjects can be discussed in "Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts" in the future. Thank you in advance!