Phantom Orion WD lasts only 1.5 minutes!!!

A long time ago, I broke Orion's B. D. tip. I replaced it with ED145 and WD. However, now it only spins for one and a half minutes - you can visibly see it slowing down after half a minute. I'm not sure if it's because of my combination or because of my launcher, which has a slightly wobbly clip. If it is my combo, then what's wrong about it? However if it is my launcher's problem how would I fix it? Is there another thread where I can find a solution?
(Apr. 01, 2020  3:37 PM)HariUp! Wrote: A long time ago, I broke Orion's B. D. tip. I replaced it with ED145 and WD. However, now it only spins for one and a half minutes - you can visibly see it slowing down after half a minute. I'm not sure if it's because of my combination or because of my launcher, which has a slightly wobbly clip. If it is my combo, then what's wrong about it? However if it is my launcher's problem how would I fix it? Is there another thread where I can find a solution?

It's because BGrin is the part that gave Phantom Orion the long spin time, not the Phantom 4D Metal Wheel or the Orion Clear Wheel.
(Apr. 01, 2020  3:37 PM)HariUp! Wrote: A long time ago, I broke Orion's B. D. tip. I replaced it with ED145 and WD. However, now it only spins for one and a half minutes - you can visibly see it slowing down after half a minute. I'm not sure if it's because of my combination or because of my launcher, which has a slightly wobbly clip. If it is my combo, then what's wrong about it? However if it is my launcher's problem how would I fix it? Is there another thread where I can find a solution?

It particularly due to the fact that B:D has better raw stamina than WD but mostly due to the launcher. Phantom should be definitely be spinning for longer so the power of your launch might be being obstructed in some way