Phantom Orion 230 HF/S

i wasn't offended, Kujikato.
As mentioned before,my purpose of making this thread was whether it was as good as it was working for me.
If it was working good,it would have been good for the community itself.

jan-I am not actually thinking of synchrom over here.i wanted to test this same combo in zero-g attack type.
Nobody-you can expect almost anything to win at the Mumbai tournaments.It is true that no one is that good in using attack types,
phantom 230 mb or 230 fs ?? can be good i think
Imitating the Duo 230MB combo would mean nothing but creating its much-inferior counterpart...
Gee, why FS?
It'd take a hit, lose balance, turn aggressive, and wobble uncontrollably- and finally, die....
Moreover, I wonder if one is allowed to suggest combos in a specific combo thread- which isn't a ______ testing thread...
Janstarblast http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...es-READ-OP

Seeing as this doesn't achieve good results with anyone other than zeneo, I don't see any more point to keeping this thread open anymore.
@phantom_gt-your combo with FS is like saying,"hey bro,throw me in the ocean".your second suggestion is like a kid thinking,"i'll take diablo for weight and bearing drive from phantom for stamina",without knowing the setbacks of using both of them