Phantom Fox MS

Ok, so this Beyblade is crazy. It almost killed my face a few minutes ago xD

And it CAN beat Wolborg MS! Well, only like 1 time out of 15, yeah.
most hilarious beyblade ever
at BND, we are definitely having a group match, yes?
Tamer Brad Wrote:at BND, we are definitely having a group match, yes?

EYE PROTECTION REQUIRED
ya phantom fox is great. its fun to watch it fighting other blades
free for all in the DOUBLE TOWER???
that sounds awsome!
I am so in for that, XDDD. We need to videotape it, too.
I've always wanted one of these. They seem so fun. =)

When I get the money I'll try to pick this up.
I have a few of them with differently shaped tips ... all hilarious, though the sharp one is the penultimate sitting duck.
Tamer Brad Wrote:I have a few of them with differently shaped tips ... all hilarious, though the sharp one is the penultimate sitting duck.

Different shaped tips? I thought they all had the same type of tip.
Kei Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:I have a few of them with differently shaped tips ... all hilarious, though the sharp one is the penultimate sitting duck.

I may be wrong here, but I'm fairly sure the recolors in the Hukobako had different tip shapes.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Kei Wrote:

I may be wrong here, but I'm fairly sure the recolors in the Hukobako had different tip shapes.

Oh, ok. That would make sense, unless your Beyblades were produced in a wrong way or something.
Quote:Slash Riger Metal Scratch is a Coro Coro HMS design contest winner. This blade is the prize of Beyblade Hukubako 2005. This Booster doesn't come with any G-Winder, Dual Shooter or Plastic Case. Beyblade Hukubako 2005 contains two Beyblades. Each package contains a Slash Riger MS and a random Beyblade. Slash Riger has two colours. White and Blue. The secret version is the blue coloured one. Random Beyblades are
Dark Leopard MS Gray
Dark Leopard MS Yellow
Phantom Fox MS Light Blue Endurance type
Phantom Fox MS Light Green Attack type

Samurai Changer MS Black
Samurai Changer MS Red
Did the original one come with both tips?
G Wrote:Did the original one come with both tips?

I think the original is Semi-Flat.
Wow I kind of want the other two now! It'd be fun and also surprising to use two different separation parts at BND.
I was just thinking, I've never really tried to use any Phantom Fox parts in a combo, and was wondering, is there any use for PF's parts next to the AR?
Kei Wrote:I was just thinking, I've never really tried to use any Phantom Fox parts in a combo, and was wondering, is there any use for PF's parts next to the AR?

There's really no reason to.

I've messed around with it in the past and more often than not the combo ends up splitting and then KOing itself.

lol
Technically "other than AR" includes WD.

Hmm. It has a very important use- fun. You cannot forget that.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Technically "other than AR" includes WD.

Hmm. It has a very important use- fun. You cannot forget that.

Oh yeah, there's no denying that its fun to screw around with. I've had many a laugh in PFMS vs. PFMS matches.

But in terms of serious customization I couldn't find any purpose for anything other than the AR. Even the CWD didn't prove very useful which surprised me. I thought it would have decent force smash when placed upside down but it's too large and just ends up dragging along the bottom of the stadium, effectively KO-ing itself.
Was just wondering, if someone used Phantom Fox MS in a match then it split and one half stopped spinning. Do you just leave it and let the match continue? I assume you do, but just want some clarification.