Phantom Cancer S130WF

S130 isn't one of the stronger Attack Tracks for Phantom.
Haha this is really similar to something I played around with a lot awhile back: MF Phantom Cygnus AD145MF.

Maybe I'll break out my stuff to test this, haha.
Hopefully it is even better than what I put together!

(Aug. 12, 2012  11:56 PM)Ickle Wrote:
LOL
(Aug. 12, 2012  3:23 PM)Ingulit Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2012  3:08 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I got a tournament today. I'll ask if I can borrow parts to test this thing out...

YOU SAID THAT ABOUT 90MF AND THAT NEVER HAPPENED

Anyway, I did a quick test for the lulz:

Phantom Hades 90MF vs. Phantom Cancer S130WF
S130WF launched first on even launches, 90MF launched first on odd.
Detail Results (Click to View)
90MF: 18 (4 OS, 14 KO)
S130WF: 12 (1 OS, 11 KO)
90MF Win %: 60.0%

90MF was getting much cleaner hits and seemed to have significantly more stamina. The one OS from S130WF was thanks to an in-stadium KO.
I went and he never did. But I used Phantom (attack mode) Gasher W145MF. It did pretty well, even though I only used it once. XD
I think changing the mode to stamina would be a better choice now. I'm doing some testing and will post results later. I might change the track too, if I find something that works better on it, something like, uh, AD145?

EDIT : I'm testing against Duo Pegasus II 230D, which was what attack mode Phantom couldn't beat. It's really weird though, I'm doing the 17th round now, the score is 14(Cancer)-3(Pegasus).

A mode change wouldn't make such a difference, would it?

EDIT : I need confirmation on this, as I'm baffled, the results before we're 35%, but now it's 80%?
Tested against a LTSC, and the results weren't pretty.
I've been messing around with this combo, and it's pretty decent. But if it doesn't do a perfect tornado stall with enough stamina (like hitting the walls), it will lose most of the time.
(Aug. 13, 2012  3:40 PM)Ickle Wrote: Tested against a LTSC, and the results weren't pretty.

Maybe you could use Ch120 so it could KO low height beys while on attack mode?

I don't know, as WF is pretty hard to bank. It does like, 2-3 flower patterns then it starts to stall, 5 at most. I might try it out, but these few days I've been quite busy, so yeah.
In Ladid's post, it was stated it was similar to another combo, well, the combo stated in the post had MF for a tip and it would have more stamina but a little less mobility therefore I would find it significantly better than WF, isn't that right?
hmmm I think it's more of a "tornado staller"...
(Aug. 17, 2012  4:15 PM)Ignition Wrote: In Ladid's post, it was stated it was similar to another combo, well, the combo stated in the post had MF for a tip and it would have more stamina but a little less mobility therefore I would find it significantly better than WF, isn't that right?

Both combos work for me.
(Aug. 17, 2012  11:31 PM)Shogun Wrote: hmmm I think it's more of a "tornado staller"...

Holy-, I never thought of that! And that is exactly what this combo is Eee Thanks!