Pets

I have too many pets. At my dads house, we have 3 cats named Pete, Peyton, and Caitlyn; We have two hamsters named Bella and Mr. Wiggles; we also have 2 dogs named Licker (who is very sick at the moment Unhappy) and Blitz.

At my moms, we have 3 cats named Trinity, Jesse, and Chloe. My parents both have a weird thing with human names for them.

There's also a few stray cats that hang out in the hood (AKA my yard) in front of my dads house.
(Feb. 17, 2014  1:04 AM)PRO SEAGULL Wrote: I have too many pets. At my dads house, we have 3 cats named Pete, Peyton, and Caitlyn; We have two hamsters named Bella and Mr. Wiggles; we also have 2 dogs named Licker (who is very sick at the moment Unhappy) and Blitz.

At my moms, we have 3 cats named Trinity, Jesse, and Chloe. My parents both have a weird thing with human names for them.

There's also a few stray cats that hang out in the hood (AKA my yard) in front of my dads house.
That's sad to hear it's sick.

Hey, so that's what happened to Blitz! You kidnapped him a took him in as a dog. Pfft, no wonder why we don't have London tournaments anymore!
(Feb. 17, 2014  12:20 AM)Aquamarine Wrote:
My dog (not me in the background) (Click to View)
It's sideways.

Aww it's sooo cute, looks like my dog, mine's golden though.
(Feb. 17, 2014  12:45 PM)NHL penguins Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2014  12:20 AM)Aquamarine Wrote:
My dog (not me in the background) (Click to View)
It's sideways.

Aww it's sooo cute, looks like my dog, mine's golden though.

Thanks, he's a Pyrenees Labrador mix.
Yo, that's my cat, Snowball, she have around 14 years old and her favourite activity is sleep and eating :
(Feb. 17, 2014  5:53 PM)AcidXblader Wrote: Yo, that's my cat, Snowball, she have around 14 years old and her favourite activity is sleep and eating :
God, why do I need to be elergict to such amazing animals? Smith
(Feb. 17, 2014  6:02 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2014  5:53 PM)AcidXblader Wrote: Yo, that's my cat, Snowball, she have around 14 years old and her favourite activity is sleep and eating :
God, why do I need to be elergict to such amazing animals? Smith

My cat is best than superman, but she need to sleep 22 hours per day, (really XD)
I've got pet Rats (they are cuter than they sound)
They are very smart (took us 8 months to stop them from breaking out of our cage)

I've currently got 5 rats:
Abby (extremely gentle, loves attention)
Edgar (big, fat, heavy, adorable and funny)
Muppet (tiny, playful, smartypants, my personal favorite)
Zombie ( gets the name from kissing her sister on the head making it looks like she's "Eating" brains
Cassie (absolute brat, huge for age)

And....
I had a westi dog that was named Toto. But after a few weeks my parents decided to sell him Unhappy But then they got my my current dog Tobby.