Petition for Italian WBO

Oh, great ! =D

We are growing so fast !

If we (italian) need some help i give my time.
(Aug. 21, 2009  4:17 PM)Khel Wrote: I hope you realize that if there was an Italian forum, that would involve the Italian members translating the content. So if you get a seizable amount of people and are willing to take the work on then it's something we might consider.

Some members have already translated some of your post, and some of the data regardin beywiki and some of them have used a part of this translation in our unofficial italian forum.
DGoon, I, Kronin and i have made some of it.

My idea is to create an Italian Beywiki and translate your wiki.
My idea is also to create an Italian Beychannel on you tube and create and translate some video.

I , Pasty and Incompatibile are available to translate.
If you give we an Italian Forum Section, an Italian Wiki section e and allows us to use the name of Italian WBO for a channel of you tube we create and update it.

(Aug. 21, 2009  3:31 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: I could see that implementing an Italian forum would be of interest, however, would all parties listed in the pertition be active or are some them only putting their name down for the sake of putting their name down?

I can not know if they are all active. But I think the active user will be the majority. Many of them took part in some discussions in English (DGoon, Kronin, Driger GT, etc).
I think i see the earlier-metioned surplus.

If there's anything an Irish-American member can do for you guys, i will. Except sign the petition. I probably won't be active unless, well, doing whatever an Irish-American Member can do for you guys.
--------------------------------------------
Penso che veda il sovrappiù di prima-metioned.

Se c'è niente un membro irlandese americano può fare per lei gli individui, farò. Eccetto firma la petizione. Non sarò probabilmente attivo a che, bene, facendo meno che un Membro irlandese americano può fare per lei gli individui.
I think the idea of an Italian Beywiki (as for other languages) is really useful and possible, I already proposed it in the past.

I can help translating the articles or something else.
Can't we just add the google laungage select?
(Aug. 21, 2009  9:26 AM)Incompatibile Wrote: I'm girlfriend of Asafarakaratara.

(Aug. 21, 2009  12:01 PM)gluvocio Wrote: I'm boyfriend of Asafarakaratara.

Asafarakaratara gets around.
(Aug. 21, 2009  4:17 PM)Khel Wrote: I hope you realize that if there was an Italian forum, that would involve the Italian members translating the content. So if you get a seizable amount of people and are willing to take the work on then it's something we might consider.

I can translate something when i'm free but I don't know anything about how put article etc on the beywiki xD
Its simple, really! Log in, search the term that doesn't excist, and the edditor will load!

And i'm too lazy to translate that one. Sorry!
(Aug. 21, 2009  10:10 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Asafarakaratara gets around.
Plz do not listen heXD
He his my friend, his hobby is to write and to say stupid things XD
VERO MORO???!!!Pinching_eyes_2

(Aug. 21, 2009  7:53 PM)firelord767 Wrote: I think i see the earlier-metioned surplus.

If there's anything an Irish-American member can do for you guys, i will. Except sign the petition. I probably won't be active unless, well, doing whatever an Irish-American Member can do for you guys.
--------------------------------------------
Penso che veda il sovrappiù di prima-metioned.

Se c'è niente un membro irlandese americano può fare per lei gli individui, farò. Eccetto firma la petizione. Non sarò probabilmente attivo a che, bene, facendo meno che un Membro irlandese americano può fare per lei gli individui.

Thank you for the support =D
We apreciate it!

(Aug. 21, 2009  9:23 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: I think the idea of an Italian Beywiki (as for other languages) is really useful and possible, I already proposed it in the past.

I can help translating the articles or something else.
Great! Thank you DrigerGT! I appreciate your post!

(Aug. 21, 2009  10:02 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Can't we just add the google laungage select?

The google translate don't working properly.
The translation that i have made with google translator are not accurate.

We would have an italina forum to Create Our Italian section about beyblade, combo and tournaments.
We want to organize tournaments of Italian WBO.
(Aug. 22, 2009  12:30 PM)asafarakaratara Wrote: We would have an italina forum to Create Our Italian section about beyblade, combo and tournaments.

This would be very interesting
(Aug. 22, 2009  1:25 PM)BakaPhoenix Wrote: This would be very interesting

I, Pasty and Kronin in the year 2005-2004-2003 have aminister the North Italian Beyblade Tournament Organization by the forum of Bladebreakers Ita
(I Blader Italiani iscritti in quegli anni al forum di blade breakers penso che si ricorderanno di noi)

This time we hope we can extend the organization to all Italy.
(Aug. 22, 2009  12:30 PM)asafarakaratara Wrote: The google translate don't working properly.
The translation that i have made with google translator are not accurate.

We would have an italina forum to Create Our Italian section about beyblade, combo and tournaments.

Alright then.

Anything i can do?
(Aug. 22, 2009  6:38 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Alright then.

Anything i can do?

I Think for now we can't do nothing XD
But thank you anyway!

I think the google engineers have to do this: improve the translator XD

I think tha mayority of Italian member here can speak and undersand at lest a bit of english.
I'm the pasty_89 sister and I play beyblade too
(Aug. 22, 2009  12:30 PM)asafarakaratara Wrote: Plz do not listen heXD
He his my friend, his hobby is to write and to say stupid things XD
VERO MORO???!!!Pinching_eyes_2

HE SAID HE LOVE ME !!!

ahahahahah
(Aug. 22, 2009  7:17 PM)cami01 Wrote: I'm the pasty_89 sister and I play beyblade too

The pasty Sister =D

(Aug. 22, 2009  7:33 PM)gluvocio Wrote: HE SAID HE LOVE ME !!!

ahahahahah

Pinching_eyes_2

Rossaaaanaaaaa HEEELPPP MEEEEE XD
pasty's sister Grin
But I'm 8 years old so I think that I speak english very well for my age
ahahahah
Asa latin lover!!!!! Grin
(Aug. 22, 2009  7:36 PM)asafarakaratara Wrote: Rossaaaanaaaaa HEEELPPP MEEEEE XD

Caterpillar, caterpillar, what happened to you?

Che ti è successo bruchetto? Perche scrurli ( urlo scrivendo ) il mio nome ? :O
Ti importunano ? :O
(Aug. 23, 2009  10:15 AM)Incompatibile Wrote: Caterpillar, caterpillar, what happened to you?

Che ti è successo bruchetto? Perche scrurli ( urlo scrivendo ) il mio nome ? Gasp
Ti importunano ? Gasp

Bruca!!!!
Leggi cosa scrive moro!!
Ecco cosa perchè scrurlo il tuo nome! XD

(Aug. 23, 2009  1:50 AM)pasty_89 Wrote: Asa latin lover!!!!! Grin
Più latin che lover sisi

(Aug. 23, 2009  1:48 AM)cami01 Wrote: pasty's sister Grin
But I'm 8 years old so I think that I speak english very well for my age
ahahahah

I think Pasty help a lot her sister, and this is not the english of pasty's sister, but is the english of pasty+pasty's sister Pinching_eyes_2 XD
Yeah a combo with me and my sister for write in english!!!!
I am writing in English with a simple combo: Rossana writes in English = RWE

And it shows the result: it is not understandable

Bhe, Moro ha sicuramente i capelli scuri. Io non ti aiuto se ti importuna. Non se ha i capelli scuri.

"Piu latin che lover" Bhe, se sei latin balli il latino americano che è una danza lover.
Here i am! As old italian blader i can't see a similar decline without without join for the cause.

Sono con voi, diamoci dentro XD

-EDIT- O almeno vorrei esserlo, visto che pare che sul forum italiano abbiate un troll come Admin, Revelize. Chi cazzo è XD ? Di sicuro mi conosce... visot che mi ha prontamente bannato asd.
(Aug. 23, 2009  1:18 PM)Gold88 Wrote: Here i am! As old italian blader i can't see a similar decline without without join for the cause.
Sono con voi, diamoci dentro XD
-EDIT- O almeno vorrei esserlo, visto che pare che sul forum italiano abbiate un troll come Admin, Revelize. Chi cazzo è XD ? Di sicuro mi conosce... visot che mi ha prontamente bannato asd.

Ti ha bannato forse perchè hai fatto qualcosa in passato che non dovevi fare? Tipo...
Tipo potresti presentarti, quanto mistero. Ormai questi giovani hanno perso ogni forma d'educazione °_°. Spiegazioni limpide sarebbero a dir poco gradite.

Ok, non ce n'è bisogno. Sono riuscito a reperire tutti i log di questi presunti misfatti e, devo dire, che a parte il mio post printato da bladebreakers (che è mio ovviamente) il resto sono una valanga di castronerie assurde o_o. Addirittura avete pescato un presunto mio log scritto da Tenchi buonanima che a quei tempi venne smerdato da Alien32. No dai, c'è una diffamazione ai miei danni assurda, se almeno io postavo log reali lì ci sono cose inventate dal peggior illetterato. LoL asa, la prossima volta finisci le frasi per intere e avvisami.

Comunque visto che di blader seri siamo rimasti in pochissimi diamoci da fare Wink. Ho visto che ci sono anche Moro e DrigerGT, a cui faccio i complimenti per i video, quindi siamo abbastanza ferrati e coperti Smile.