Personal Beyblade problems !!!

Hello their everybody this is my first post, My friends and i always used to bring our beys to school, battle, and hav a fun time. Now that I am in 7th grade it seems as though none of them hav anything to do with beyblade. I hav no one to battle with. Should i stop and do whatever they do now ????
That is up to you. Perhaps you would not be happy doing what the rest of the students are interested in. Depending on where you live, you can probably still enjoy Beyblade as a hobby, but school time should be focused on school. Actually, near your grade, school should indeed start becoming more serious for you, but whatever you do in your free time, on the weekends, etc. is completely up to you, and can still involve Beyblade.
Much like me. In fact, those whom I know who quit are not actually moving on but are actually sore losers who never win.
School i do take serious it is just that i love collecting and battling with beys i just do not have any one to battle with and stuff like that.
Normally it depends through they quit because of they're age and have different interest. But if beyblade is something that you enjoy like the rest of us then go ahead and don't quit just because of friends do. There is many tournaments going on maybe try getting into one and make friends or search for locate beyblade events.
Enjoy it 4D, I'm a dad in my early 30's my son is 7 he loves it, and I love playing it with him even though I'm an adult and this is supposed to be "kid's stuff". Now I may drive him across Michigan next month to do our first tourney. Fitting in with the crowd is overrated. How many famous people are exactly like everybody else? NONE. Don't worry if you're the only one of your small group of friends. You have a much bigger group of friends including everybody on here. One of the things that got me thinking Beyblades the show and the game is pretty cool is what Gingka says Beyblading is about... That showed me yep this is definitely a good show for my son to watch, and a gaming community to be involved in.
Oh and I love to collect some of them are just pretty cool, I have some set aside that I need to make a display for that I dont use. All are doubles except my Vulcan Horuseus from the Metal Masters DS game at Toys'r'us... anyway don't feel you have to stop anything because of peer pressure, life lesson for the rest of your life.
The only events that go on around where i live is at a Toys R Us which no one ever appears at.
Welcome to the WBO and I think you shoud go find some kids in your area and see if they like beyblading, don't
go bladding in school you're in middle school any way you will get in trouple and there isn't much free time.
Im 13 and in Yr 8 and all my friends know i play beyblade. But true friends will respect me no matter what i do. they don't care if i play it. Some people call you a baby or a kid for playing it but it doesn't matter, they're not you're friends. My dad always says, 'bullies only bully because they've been bullied." or something like that. if you're friends don't want to play. fine. play something else with them. Now you've joined the WBO. A Great community of bladers. People like you. Look at Kai - V and Kei and most people here. half of them are over 12.

So yeah, Welcome to the WBO
im not 8 im 14
no i mean im in Year 8 at school
ohh im in 7th though just to let ya know well thanx everyone i think i will just keep collecting and posting on here when i get bored of blading by myself.
Where do you live. They should have a tournament near you so you can battle others. Well for now just explore the WBO and try not to chat more in this thread because it will be spam. If you have any further questions you can PM me or the mods or anyone with experience here at the WBO.
I use to be a big supporter but when bay blade burst came I was gone.