Performance Tip - Spiral

Spiral is a Performance Tip released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of B-66 Starter Lost Longinus Nine Spiral on December 28, 2016. 

==Description==
Spiral is a flat tip with spikes protruding outwards an pointing to the left. It moves faster than a normal flat tip but is harder to control even with the sliding shoot. It is much like the Left Flat Performance Tip from the Metal Saga.

==Products==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-66 Lost Longinus Nine Spiral (translucent pale blue)
  • Lost Longinus Nine Spiral (Crimson Dragon Ver.) (red)
==Hasbro==

==Trivia==
It was featured in the first left spin Burst Beyblade
It is the first part to have 2 letters as an abbreviation (Sp.) 

we dont have much testing on this yet so i hope more can be added later on
spiral weighs 6.2g
(Jan. 15, 2017  5:24 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: Spiral is a Performance Tip released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of B-66 Starter Lost Longinus Nine Spiral on December 28, 2016. 

==Description==
Spiral is a flat tip with spikes protruding outwards an pointing to the left. It moves faster than a normal flat tip but is harder to control even with the sliding shoot. It is much like the Left Flat Performance Tip from the Metal Saga.

==Products==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-66 Lost Longinus Nine Spiral (translucent pale blue)
  • Lost Longinus Nine Spiral (Crimson Dragon Ver.) (red)
==Hasbro==

==Trivia==
It was featured in the first left spin Burst Beyblade

we dont have much testing on this yet so i hope more can be added later on

Here's my say.

Spiral is a Performance Tip released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of B-66 Starter Lost Longinus Nine Spiral on December 28, 2016.

==Description==
Spiral is a flat tip with spikes protruding outwards and pointing to the left. It is one of the fastest moving Performance Tips, faster than Accel or Assault. However, due to the wide tip and the fact that the tip is made out of plastic, it is extremely hard to control, even moreso than Jaggy. It also has bad stamina issues as well, for the same reasons mentioned above. The tip therefore, essentially spins around it's opponent, wasting what little stamina it has.

==Overall==
This tip has very fast motion, but it is very hard to control, and it has very low Stamina. Therefore, it is only useful for collection purposes.

==Products==
==Takara Tomy==
B-66 Lost Longinus Nine Spiral (translucent pale blue)
Lost Longinus Nine Spiral (Crimson Dragon Ver.) (red)
B-80 Random Booster Vol. 6 (Psychic Phantom 6Cross Spiral)
B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 (Kreis Satan Yell Spiral)(light blue) and (Dranzer S 6Cross Spiral)(purple)
==Hasbro==

==Trivia==
It was featured in the first left spin Burst Beyblade: Luinor L2 Nine Spiral
i thought it was psychic phantom 6c sp
(Sep. 21, 2017  1:24 AM)bidinga Wrote: i thought it was psychic phantom 6c sp

I forgot that one, whoops.
(Jul. 17, 2017  6:42 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Spiral is a Performance Tip released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of B-66 Starter Lost Longinus Nine Spiral on December 28, 2016.

==Description==
Spiral is a flat tip with spikes protruding outwards and pointing to the left, akin to Metal Fight Beyblade's Left Flat Performance Tip. Like Left Flat, Spiral creates high speed, greater than Assault, with its large surface area. However, due to the wide tip and the fact that the tip is made out of plastic, Spiral is incapable of maintaining a banking pattern and the rough perimeter creates poor stamina issues as well. The tip therefore, essentially spins around it's opponent, wasting what little stamina it has.

==Overall==
This tip has great speed, but it is very hard to control and has very low Stamina. While Spiral can be used as a counter against Tornado Staller combinations due to these traits, it does little to compensate for the poor performance.

Therefore, Spiral is recommended for collection purposes only.

==Products==
==Takara Tomy==
B-66 Lost Longinus Nine Spiral (translucent pale blue)
Lost Longinus Nine Spiral (Crimson Dragon Ver.) (red)
B-80 Random Booster Vol. 6 (Psychic Phantom 6Cross Spiral)
B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 (Kreis Satan Yell Spiral)(light blue) and (Dranzer S 6Cross Spiral)(purple)
==Hasbro==

==Trivia==