Performance Tip - Just

[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Just[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] (ジャスト, [/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Jasuto[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]) is a [/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Performance Tips[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] released by [/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Takara Tomy[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] as part of the [/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Burst System[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] as well as the [/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Superking Layer System[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-177 Booster [/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Jet Wyvern Around Just 1D[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] on January 23rd, 2021.[/font]

[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Description[/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Just is a defense-type Performance Tip with a sharp tip in the middle and a wide free-spinning ring above it. The plastic above the ring slightly represents the Forge Disk Vertical, and the tip is slightly shorter than most drivers.[/font]

[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The sharp tip is at a very sharp angle, which makes it very linear, like Edge, and makes it get unbalanced easier than most drivers. [/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Unlike Edge, it can use the unbalance to its advantage, as when it hit off balance the ring will grip onto the stadium and move up then move down in an effective counterattack. The ring may also prevent it from being knocked out. [/font]

It has good Life-After-Death, but not to the level of Orbit, Orbit Metal, Atomic, Orbit, and other drivers due to the lack of a ball tip. 

Overall
Just is a tip with good stamina, good life-after-death, and great counter attacks. It is outclassed in terms of defense and a bit in life-after-death by other tips such as Orbit, Orbit Metal, and Atomic, though its great counter and comparable life-after-death make it a good alternative. 
As such, it is a welcome addition to a blader's collection.
Such an accurate description for a terrible driver.
(Feb. 09, 2021  3:32 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Such an accurate description for a terrible driver.

the driver is not terrible, is "just" (get it) does not go well with the combo wyvern comes with

its probably a average driver
6.5/10

rank b out of SS
(Feb. 09, 2021  3:36 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  3:32 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Such an accurate description for a terrible driver.

the driver is not terrible, is "just" (get it) does not go well with the combo wyvern comes with

its probably a average driver
6.5/10

rank b out of SS
Yeah the around disk literally takes away the drivers entire gimmick
(Feb. 09, 2021  2:39 AM)Kaden_Hoot Wrote: [font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Just[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] (ジャスト, [/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Jasuto[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]) is a [/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Performance Tips[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] released by [/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Takara Tomy[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] as part of the [/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Burst System[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] as well as the [/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Superking Layer System[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-177 Booster [/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Jet Wyvern Around Just 1D[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] on January 23rd, 2021.[/font]

[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Just is a defense-type Performance Tip with a sharp tip in the middle and a wide free-spinning ring above it. The plastic above the ring slightly represents the Forge Disk Vertical, and the tip is slightly shorter than most drivers.[/font]

[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The sharp tip is at a very sharp angle, which makes it very linear, like Edge, and makes it get unbalanced easier than most drivers. [/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Unlike Edge, it can use the unbalance to its advantage, as when it hit off balance the ring will grip onto the stadium and move up then move down in an effective counterattack. The ring may also prevent it from being knocked out. [/font]

It has good Life-After-Death, but not to the level of Orbit, Orbit Metal, Atomic, Orbit, and other drivers due to the lack of a ball tip. 

Overall
Just is a tip with good stamina, good life-after-death, and great counter attacks. It is outclassed in terms of defense and a bit in life-after-death by other tips such as Orbit, Orbit Metal, and Atomic, though its great counter and comparable life-after-death make it a good alternative. 

This description is accurate and precise, however I have several things to correct out.
1. Atomic has the LAD of Ultimate Reboot'. It's its same spin stamina that makes it valuable. Same goes for orbit. Some suggestions I have are Eternal, revolve, Xtend+, Bearing, Drift, Zone'+Z.
2. I think you should mention the performance of a worn Just because that will make the article more comprehensive.
I don't have wyvern so I can't do testing, but I am pretty sure my first point is valid Kaden_Hoot
(Feb. 09, 2021  8:05 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: [quote='Kaden_Hoot' pid='1731791' dateline='1612834784']
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Just[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] (ジャスト, [/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Jasuto[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]) is a [/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Performance Tips[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] released by [/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Takara Tomy[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] as part of the [/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Burst System[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] as well as the [/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Superking Layer System[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-177 Booster [/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Jet Wyvern Around Just 1D[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] on January 23rd, 2021.[/font]

Overall

This description is accurate and precise, however I have several things to correct out.
1. Atomic has the LAD of Ultimate Reboot'. It's its same spin stamina that makes it valuable. Same goes for orbit. Some suggestions I have are Eternal, revolve, Xtend+, Bearing, Drift, Zone'+Z.
2. I think you should mention the performance of a worn Just because that will make the article more comprehensive.
I don't have wyvern so I can't do testing, but I am pretty sure my first point is valid Kaden_Hoot/quote]

I have it and from what I saw
Atomic beats Just in both same-spin& opposite-spin matches

Ultimate Reboot' sometimes lose against just in opposite spin,but has higher rates of winning against Just,Just sometimes pull a surprise win with outspin against Ultimate Reboot', but Destroy' beat Just easily

The test I did was Jet Lucifer II Wheel Just 1S vs World Spriggan Atomic 2B & Jet Lucifer II Wheel Just 1S vs Rage HeliosII (MCC) Ultimate Reboot'/Destroy' 3A
I think just could potentially work for opposite spin defense. like, Brave LuciferII/Solomon(MCC) Just 2A(6 blade). i need to get it and try it out, but this seems plausible.
(Feb. 09, 2021  8:05 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: [quote='Kaden_Hoot' pid='1731791' dateline='1612834784']

Overall

I don't have wyvern so I can't do testing, but I am pretty sure my first point is valid Kaden_Hoot/quote]
Ok! ill change it to

Overall
Just is a tip with good stamina, good life-after-death, and great counter attacks. It is outclassed in terms of defense and in life-after-death by other tips such as Xtend+, Atomic, Bearing, Eternal, Revolve, Mobius, Drift, Zone/Zone', and Xceed/Xceed' though its great counter and comparable life-after-death make it a good alternative. 
I've tried just on a few combos and in a few different stadiums and I can honestly say it's ok to meh at best. The stock combo jet wyvern almost seem designed to make just look aweful. The stamina is good outside of a battle which means nothing in the grand scheme. The free spinning ring doesn't really do what you'd think. You only use it when you have too little spin to recover so its more of a hindrance. It you are looking for the smooth counter movements I'd recommend mobius, drift, or zone. They all work better in my opinion. LAD isn't really a thing on this driver so it's best used against same spin. But I say "best used" with a grain of salt. I haven't found a combo where just is a better option than any different driver.