Performance Tip/Driver - Variable

There is also another version of variable, it has no rubber, but still follows the wear down strength boost. It has less grip, but is still a pretty good performance tip
(Oct. 08, 2020  5:42 PM)Sora Feng Wrote: There is also another version of variable, it has no rubber, but still follows the wear down strength boost. It has less grip, but is still a pretty good performance tip

Wow, I didn't hear of this part. Sounds good. How is its speed and how quickly does it wear out?
(Oct. 08, 2020  5:55 PM)YishYash Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  5:42 PM)Sora Feng Wrote: There is also another version of variable, it has no rubber, but still follows the wear down strength boost. It has less grip, but is still a pretty good performance tip

Wow, I didn't hear of this part. Sounds good. How is its speed and how quickly does it wear out?
I think he/she means Evolution'
(Oct. 08, 2020  7:01 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  5:55 PM)YishYash Wrote: Wow, I didn't hear of this part. Sounds good. How is its speed and how quickly does it wear out?
I think he/she means Evolution'

Could be.
Except Evolution has rubber. Also, the previous post on this thread was November 2018, so I'm not sure why they revived a dead thread for a driver nobody seems to know anything about.
(Oct. 08, 2020  8:22 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Except Evolution has rubber. Also, the previous post on this thread was November 2018, so I'm not sure why they revived a dead thread for a driver nobody seems to know anything about.

Evolutions rubber feels alot more like plastic than other rubber drivers. It would make sense if he assumed that, and I am not sure why this thread was revived either.