Performance Tip-Claw

Quote:Claw (クロー, Kurō) is a Driver released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-15 Random Booster Vol.1 Treptune Heavy Claw on September 19th, 2015.
==Description==
Claw features a low angled, cone shaped tip akin to Survive albeit with a smaller diameter. There are four separately joined, free-moving claws present on the Driver. Which extend outward when the beyblade spins. While in theory,they are meant to protect they beyblade from attack from the underside but due to the fact that there are no burst beyblades short enough to do this, it is not possible. Due to the fact that the claws scrape at low spin velocities, Claw has less stamina and pressicision than other Top-Tier Stamina Drivers such as Revolve.However, when the beyblade using Claw is hit hard enough or is tilted, the claws scrape against the stadium floor providing good KO defense but losing stamina in the process. During the early days of burst meta game, Claw was an excellent driver for Defense Customizations as its cone shaped tip provided it low friction with the stadium floor resulting in good burst defense and the claws providing it good KO defense by scraping against the stadium floor. However, with the release of new Drivers such as Atomic and Revolve, Claw has fallen out of use because Drivers such as Revolve which offers better stamina, stability and KO defense and Atomic which offers better KO defense, stability and pressicision are able to match its best traits while also improving on its weaknesses. Due to the aforementioned reasons Claw is severely outclassed and has no competitive use in the Standard Format.
==Overall==
Overall, Claw was once an excellent Driver for Defense Customizations but due to the release of new better drivers such as Revolve and Atomic, Claw has fallen out of competitive  usage and is only suitable for collection purposes. 
==Product-List==
==Takara-Tomy==
  • B-15 01 Trident Heavy Claw (Random Booster Vol. 1) (translucent yellow)
  • B-15 02 Spriggan Wing Claw (Random Booster Vol. 1) (translucent yellow orange)
    B-15 03 Ragnaruk Spread Claw (Random Booster Vol. 1) (translucent orange)

• B-24 06 Odin Armed Claw (Random Booster Vol. 2) (translucent orange)
  • B-44 Holy Horusood Upper Claw (orange) 
  • B-67 Xeno Xcalibur Vertical Claw (Random Booster Vol. 5);
  • Trident Heavy Claw (Lawson Lottery Big 4 Ver.) (translucent pale yellow)
==Differences in the Hasbro version==
Due to the fact that the Hasbro release of Revolve features a weak spring, the Hasbro version of Claw saw more usage than its Takara-Tomy counterpart. However, with the release of new Drivers such as Atomic and Orbit, Claw has fallen out of use because Drivers such as Orbit which offers better stamina, stability and KO defense and Atomic which offers better KO defense, stability and pressicision are able to match its best traits while also improving on its weaknesses. Due to the aforementioned reasons Claw is severely outclassed and has no competitive use in the Hasbro-Only Format. 
updated. make appropriate edits.
bump
RIP Claw 2015-2016 Outclassed by Revolve
From the claw drivers i have (hasbro) a good mold feels tighter than my survive and my revolves. I tested this by putting it on my loosest layer (E2) and pit it up against aggressive combos (mainly V.H.H) and compared results to E2 on revolve and survive.

the testing was a little informal because i was interrupted by two hasbro launchers failing on me but it was on the B-33 standard burst stadium I got for Christmas.

What I found out was that compared to E2.H.S and E2.H.R, E2.H.C bursted less and was able to outspin V.H.H even bursting it a few times.

Claw was able to withstand hard attacks without bursting even with the poor slopes and recoil ridden shape of E2.

also E2.H.C is a good counter to D2.G.R being able to burst it.
(Jan. 03, 2018  2:00 PM)MWF Wrote: From the claw drivers i have (hasbro) a good mold feels tighter than my survive and my revolves. I tested this by putting it on my loosest layer (E2) and pit it up against aggressive combos (mainly V.H.H) and compared results to E2 on revolve and survive.

the testing was a little informal because i was interrupted by two hasbro launchers failing on me but it was on the B-33 standard burst stadium I got for Christmas.

What I found out was that compared to E2.H.S and E2.H.R, E2.H.C bursted less and was able to outspin V.H.H even bursting it a few times.

Claw was able to withstand hard attacks without bursting even with the poor slopes and recoil ridden shape of E2.

also E2.H.C is a good counter to D2.G.R being able to burst it.

added hasbro ver.
also @[MonoDragon] can u help edit the hasbro combo section a bit.
edit:nvm mind claw got outclassed now so no combo section.
updated according to testing done.
(Nov. 07, 2017  5:36 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Claw (クロー, Kurō) is a Driver released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-15 Random Booster Vol.1 Treptune Heavy Claw on September 19th, 2015.
==Description==
Claw features a low angled cone tip akin to Survive, albeit with a smaller diameter, with four free-moving "claws" along the sides of the Tip, akin to Metal Fight Beyblade's C145 Track. When spinning, the centrifugal force will force the claws up and outwards to in theory increase Outward Weight Distribution and in turn increase Stamina. In practice however, such an effect is negligible and does little to increase Stamina potential. Furthermore, when spin speed drops and the claws fall back down they scrape against the stadium floor and reduce procession time, making Claw outclassed by Survive for Stamina. However, the claws grant Claw decent Knock-Out resistance as they will scrape against the stadium floor if a Claw combination is struck and resist Knock-Outs at the cost of Stamina, akin to the tabs of Defense. Furthermore, the small point of contact creates low friction with the stadium floor and increases Burst resistance.

==Overall==
Overall, Claw was once a decent Tip for Defense Customizations but due to the release of Revolve, Orbit and Atomic, Claw has become heavily outclassed for both Stamina and Defense.

As such, Claw is recommended for collection purposes only
==Product-List==
==Takara-Tomy==
  • B-15 01 Trident Heavy Claw (Random Booster Vol. 1) (translucent yellow)
  • B-15 02 Spriggan Wing Claw (Random Booster Vol. 1) (translucent yellow orange)
    B-15 03 Ragnaruk Spread Claw (Random Booster Vol. 1) (translucent orange)

• B-24 06 Odin Armed Claw (Random Booster Vol. 2) (translucent orange)
  • B-44 Holy Horusood Upper Claw (orange) 
  • B-67 Xeno Xcalibur Vertical Claw (Random Booster Vol. 5);
  • Trident Heavy Claw (Lawson Lottery Big 4 Ver.) (translucent pale yellow)
The last line seems out of place
I'm gonna be completely honest I like the claw driver I think it's under rated
(Jun. 28, 2018  8:32 PM)ZeoTheDragon Wrote: I'm gonna be completely honest I like the claw driver I think it's under rated
Its useless now,  it does not has enough stability and stamina to compete with top tier  drivers like Revolve, orbit,atomic or even yeilding etc.  Its stamina is also less than the aforementioned drivers. It also does stay upright at low spin velocities and falls over making it easy to beat by spin equalizing combos
(Jun. 29, 2018  3:38 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2018  8:32 PM)ZeoTheDragon Wrote: I'm gonna be completely honest I like the claw driver I think it's under rated
Its useless now,  it does not has enough stability and stamina to compete with top tier  drivers like Revolve, orbit,atomic or even yeilding etc.  Its stamina is also less than the aforementioned drivers. It also does stay upright at low spin velocities and falls over making it easy to beat by spin equalizing combos

you have a point there but I still like it