Pepakura Crafting/Modelling (Hobby)

I know, i'm not the only one who have interest in Pepakura...

For quick information, Pepakura is something like paper made object that crafted, cut, glued into something such as helmets or costums (i.e. Iron Man, Star Wars & Halo)

Most Pepakura modeller use Pepakura Designer software to open the downloaded pepakura program before it can be printed..

SO..I'm currently working on Iron Man Helmet....
something like this..but i dont completed it 100% yet..
all pepakura modellers can share their hobby and models here.. Smile

NOTEGrinont ask for people to make it for you here..do that in PM
lol nice i wanna see the final product lol
p.s. is there any major difference between pepakura crafting and papercrafting lol?
so far..the only left for my project is the ear part...it is rather very difficult for me..this is my first time..XD
i think there is..Pepakura need a software where you can print before cut them..and the pronted materials all have numbers..
lol the first thing i made was a small nindendo wii console that i printed out and put together but im still not sure if it was pepakura crafting or papercrafting... well either way im very intrested in hobbies like these lol
o and good luck lol

Wow nice, that looks so detailed and cool! Will it be colured or just left black and white?
thats not mine..lol..i will update the one that i'm making..thats just a review picture on what am i'm making..XD
i'm going to color but..but not with the original color of iron man..might using my own color scheme.. Wink