People who make your life wonderful

(Apr. 21, 2011  5:12 PM)SK Wrote: i'm just wondering, how old are you? Smile

He's 22.
NOBODY MENTIONED ME
(Apr. 21, 2011  9:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: NOBODY MENTIONED ME

You made my life perfect. Without you, there wouldn't be a World Beyblade Organization. Beyblade wouldn't be as popular without you.

Tough luck Crying
(Apr. 21, 2011  9:29 PM)Nano Wrote:

You made my life perfect. Without you, there wouldn't be a World Beyblade Organization. Beyblade wouldn't be as popular without you.

this guy knows what's up
(Apr. 21, 2011  9:36 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2011  9:29 PM)Nano Wrote:

this guy knows what's up

Awww yeah! Tongue_out

I would say my best friend, but he's a pain in my butt XD
Suck-up. XD jk, but seriously, this website is my Safari home page. THANKS BRAD! I go on here every day, and there is always something interesting going on on this site. And I appreciate what you went through all the way from OTC to the creation of Beywiki! (Not trying to be a suck-up lol).
My general family makes my life wonderful. Mostly because my mom was kind enough not to give me any anoying little brothers or sisters.
You know, lately my mother and father have been very supportive of me. They both make my home life less stressful. After being out at tournaments and work, I come home and they make me feel so welcome. I haven't felt like I've had a home for some time now, but the feeling is starting to come back to me now. It's really a relief and I feel at peace with my family.

I think sleeping in my car all night on Sunday really put that into perspective. Uncertain
I'll be honest, I don't really have a lot of people I would say make my life wonderful. Well, besides my family, but I always thought of it as being a given. I'm never really alone because of them, and I always have their support, but I always wanted support from people who aren't in my family, who I'm not blood-related with.

That said, the one who always supported me was, is, and always will be my best friend. We've been together since preschool, and even after he moved away to Arizona after High School, we still support each other. He may be blunt and crass with his words, but I know that his feelings are truly genuine. I take him for granted at times, but I never knew anyone who has supported me more than him, even if we're across the country from each other.

We IM each other, and right away we can start a convo without any form of hostility towards each other. We share our ideas, we talk about our growing interests, and we give each other advice for projects or our lives on it's own. Seriously, he's the only person outside my family I can truly depend on. And when I know that he's around, like knowing he's still out there, being him, it makes me feel better that I'll see him again one day and do carp like the old days.

ill mention you besides this is the closest thing to facebook for me.Speechless
Brad rest-Assured Half of us wouldnt be Playing beyblade If it werent for you.
It is my Home-Page as well.

Anyways.

My brother. Really he is the Person that makes my Life Great. Without him I would have no body to do anything with. He is always there when I want to Blade or anything Really. He is everywhere I go. I couldnt Imagine a Life without him being at my Side.
He is my Backbone. I wouldnt be Me if it werent for him.
My mother, first of all, she bought my computer, which i spend most of my day on (10-15 hours) because i play an online game called Travian, and without a computer we would not currently be on the WBO now, therefore we would have never been to any touneys Grin She also feeds me, buys me new beys, and she also play beyblades (She has been to 3 tourneys now) which all helps me to have a better and enjoyable life.
My father also helps to make my life wonderful, becuase he is the one that gives me pocket money, and without pocket money i could not buy any beys i wanted that my mother would not get, and it allows me to buy other things i need/want.
My friends, they are friends, and they make my life wonderful by being my friend lol.
(Apr. 21, 2011  11:29 PM)madmuppet98 Wrote: My mother, first of all, she bought my computer, which i spend most of my day on (10-15 hours) because i play an online game called Travian, and without a computer we would not currently be on the WBO now, therefore we would have never been to any touneys Grin She also feeds me, buys me new beys, and she also play beyblades (She has been to 3 tourneys now) which all helps me to have a better and enjoyable life.
My father also helps to make my life wonderful, becuase he is the one that gives me pocket money, and without pocket money i could not buy any beys i wanted that my mother would not get, and it allows me to buy other things i need/want.
My friends, they are friends, and they make my life wonderful by being my friend lol.

Vamp69 is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
vamp69 is pretty awesome Tongue_out but yea people how make my life good [my life sux Tired"] are my girlfriend Grin my mum and dad Uncertain um.... the few friends i have and thats it Uncertain
(Apr. 21, 2011  6:41 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:

He's 22.

oh okay, i was wondering cause i'm 21, and moving in with my girlfriend this summer, i really wanna propose too but i was afraid i was too young lol
My future girlfriend Naomi. She always brightens my day and has a joke for everything. And quite frankly, I love her.
(Apr. 23, 2011  2:30 AM)Titan Blader Wrote: My future girlfriend Naomi. She always brightens my day and has a joke for everything. And quite frankly, I love her.

So your not a couple at the moment? Why don't you just ask her out?
(Apr. 23, 2011  2:56 AM)Deliver2Me Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2011  2:30 AM)Titan Blader Wrote: My future girlfriend Naomi. She always brightens my day and has a joke for everything. And quite frankly, I love her.

She may have a boyfriend. And besides, the last time I asked a girl out was Selma in 1 grade. The only other 'official' girlfriend I ever had was Emile in 3 grade. Iam reaching good friend status with Naomi.

yea u should and arent you like 11
(Apr. 23, 2011  3:02 AM)BigBangDestroy Wrote:

yea u should and arent you like 11

Yes I should and yes I am. We're very mature at Ligon Middle School, at least us sixth graders are.
Bey brad, he allows us to have this carp we call wbo. XD jk, bey brad is awsomesause.
(Apr. 21, 2011  11:40 PM)SK Wrote:

He's 22.

oh okay, i was wondering cause i'm 21, and moving in with my girlfriend this summer, i really wanna propose too but i was afraid i was too young lol

Your not to young if you think your ready for it. I knew I was ready to spend the rest of my life with her for many years. Since I was 14 actually. Sometimes you just know, and sometimes its unsure. Don't do it and then regret it! Make sure shes what you want, and you two can have a long fulfilling relationship! Good luck! Smile
I wouldn't propose until you've been living together for a while, you never know how relationships can/will change.
(Apr. 23, 2011  8:39 PM)bladeraider Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2011  11:40 PM)SK Wrote:

He's 22.

Your not to young if you think your ready for it. I knew I was ready to spend the rest of my life with her for many years. Since I was 14 actually. Sometimes you just know, and sometimes its unsure. Don't do it and then regret it! Make sure shes what you want, and you two can have a long fulfilling relationship! Good luck! Smile

i get what you mean with the sometimes you just know, i knew almost immidietly after i met her, i've had girlfriends before but none of them have impacted me like this before, its really weird tbh. our 2 year anniversary is coming up on may 3, i still remember the day i met her, then i thought i lost her and came on her and made a post saying i found my dream girl but couldn't remember her name lol. weird how time flies

and yeah, like i said we're moving in together this summer, if things go well i'll most likely end up proposing by the end of this year

Date of Birth: Oct 12 1999 (11 years old)

i'm sorry but lol. you don't even know what love is