People who make your life wonderful

(Apr. 23, 2011  9:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I wouldn't propose until you've been living together for a while, you never know how relationships can/will change.

This is also true. All relationships become stressed in close proximity for long periods of time. See how you deal with living together first SK.
So everyone knows that friend you make in High School that's gonna be your best buddy forever right? Well I found that friend Joyful_3 We have just too much in common and I feel like he's the older brother I never had but wanted. Heh we keep saying that it's fate that we met because there were so many things that could've gone wrong and we would have never met.
(Apr. 24, 2011  2:11 AM)SK Wrote: our 2 year anniversary is coming up on may 3, i still remember the day i met her, then i thought i lost her and came on her and made a post saying i found my dream girl but couldn't remember her name lol.

Sorry for being crude here, but I HAD to point this out. Ah, glorious typos that turn things hilariously.
Lol Roan really now? Behave yourself XD
Roan, that made my day XD XD XD XD XD XD Just remember, kids are here...
A person who makes my life wonderful would definitly be my crush, Rebecca. She's so pretty and smart, and funny, and a whole lot of other things that would take too long to list. She's just so wonderful...

EDIT: Lol Roan, I just saw your post. What if it wasn't a typo? o.o
Hehehe, yes subtle enough Roan.

*Insert Austin Powers line here*
If the person I will ask to the dinner dance sometime in may says yes, then she will make my life wonderful Smile *sigh contently*

BTW I've had 2 girlfriends. One I went out with for 3 years and one that I dated all of last year.
(Apr. 28, 2011  7:24 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: blammo

[Image: 180005_497720202422_634842422_6789950_7658081_n.jpg]

;_____________________________________________;
(Apr. 30, 2011  3:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  7:24 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: blammo

[Image: 180005_497720202422_634842422_6789950_7658081_n.jpg]

;_____________________________________________;

It's not often Beybrad goes speechless. That dog's gonna be the next Lassie, I can feel it.
she's a billion times cooler than lassie and a billion times older
(Apr. 27, 2011  5:04 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2011  2:11 AM)SK Wrote: our 2 year anniversary is coming up on may 3, i still remember the day i met her, then i thought i lost her and came on her and made a post saying i found my dream girl but couldn't remember her name lol.

Sorry for being crude here, but I HAD to point this out. Ah, glorious typos that turn things hilariously.

HAHAHA
(Apr. 30, 2011  4:07 PM)Sparta Wrote: It's not often Beybrad goes speechless. That dog's gonna be the next Lassie, I can feel it.

Well I did spend over a year with this dog and can confirm she is amazing
(May. 01, 2011  2:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2011  4:07 PM)Sparta Wrote: It's not often Beybrad goes speechless. That dog's gonna be the next Lassie, I can feel it.

Well I did spend over a year with this dog and can confirm she is amazing

Haha cool. Can she do any simple tricks, like jumping through a ring of fire?

Getting back on topic, I should also add that my close friends make my life wonderful. Though they may sometimes mock me for playing with beyblades, they've always been there for me.
Well, my parents of course for getting me beyblade, feeding me and keeping a roof on top of me. My friends for making my life actually worth living, God, of course, for creating me (yes im christian. Gotta problem with dat?) and Beybrad, for making this website, and last but not least, cola.
I really think my parents because they always care for me and make a smile on my face. Even though sometimes they can make me mad I love them to death! I also thank God for giving me my intelligent brain and also creating me.( I`m Christian. If you make fun of me cause of it I will destroy you!! Just kidding!)