Pegasis (Chrome Wheel) Discussion

While I was on a roll with Girago attack testing I thought I'd give Pegasis^2 ago.

Attack Stadium.
Launcher Grip + BeyLauncher L/R for both.
Slightly worn RDF, Calm-ish, shot at about 70-80%.
Mint R2F, sliding shot at 100%.
Dragooon combo shot first.

Pegasis^2 CH120R2F VS MSF-H Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF

Pegasis^2 CH120R2F: 6 Wins (All KO's)
MSF-H Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF: 14 Wins (12 by OS, 2 KO's)
Eh... not that great. Awesome tests though!
(Feb. 05, 2013  11:20 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Eh... not that great. Awesome tests though!

Yes it is pretty good. Look at his benchmarks in the Girago thread. This and Girago x2 are both very close to his Flash results. That makes me very happy.
Ah... looking at his benchmark, it is very good. Thanks for pointing that out.
Can someone test Pegasis Girago CH120/S130 R2F vs Reviser Reviser BD145RDF???
This is probobly a stupid sigestion but what about Pegasis Pegasis CH120 MF?
(Feb. 20, 2013  5:10 AM)DanielBramblett Wrote: This is probobly a stupid sigestion but what about Pegasis Pegasis C125 MF?

What is C125 .. ?
He might have meant C145, or possibly D125, but there's no way of knowing until he clears it up.
Goddangit!! I meant CH120, so yeah sorry about that..... hehe ^-^
some try Pegasis Pegasis SP230RF, R2F is too crazy. Uncertain
(Feb. 25, 2013  9:47 PM)diblee123 Wrote: some try Pegasis Pegasis SP230RF, R2F is too crazy. Uncertain

Sp230 would cover up all contact points and 230 is to tall for an attack type
I was using a Samurai Pegasis W105R2F with crystal up mode, just playing doing random battles in my stupid hasbro meteor fire beystadium, but I noticed in crystal up mode pegasis has upper smash. Can someone test pegasis chrome wheel for that?

(Feb. 27, 2013  3:53 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2013  9:47 PM)diblee123 Wrote: some try Pegasis Pegasis SP230RF, R2F is too crazy. Uncertain

Sp230 would cover up all contact points and 230 is to tall for an attack type

I know that now, I even forgot I typed that. If you find any of my post crazy, it should be from onths ago when I had stupid knowledge about beyblade
Do you mean Samurai? Pegasis wouldn't be the part contributing upper smash if it was on the bottom.

And thank you for not saying upper attack, lol.
I got confused with modes lol, its chrome mode and pegasis was lifting it up. Crysta
Wheels are comptetively useless
Hey guys! I know no one has posted on here for a while, but I got some tests done that I think you might find interesting...

Pegasis Gryph W145R2F vs. Reviser Reviser BD145RDF
Reviser launched first on all launches.
Gryph: wins, 15/25 (10 KO, 5 OS)
Reviser: wins, 10/25 (All OS)
Gryph Pegasis W145R2F win rate: 60%

Every single one of those OSes should have been a KO... Gryph slammed into Reviser and launched it into a wall, and Reviser lost almost all of its spin in one hit. From this tests and Kain's, It would seem that Pegasis only really performs well on the bottom of a Gryph combo so far, but when you put it there, it seems like it can really pack a punch. Smile
This isn't related to Pegasis, but: why do you use Reviser Reviser? I've found that using Reviser Killerken raises its Stamina considerably without sacrificing any defensive ability.
(Jul. 15, 2013  3:54 PM)Kei Wrote: This isn't related to Pegasis, but: why do you use Reviser Reviser? I've found that using Reviser Killerken raises its Stamina considerably without sacrificing any defensive ability.

Really? Hmm... I've never really had much success with Killerken over Reviser for defense.
Plus, it wasn't that Reviser had no stamina, it was just that it got launched into the air from being hit so hard. IDK if killerken would do a better job, but I can't do any testing today. Unhappy
If Killerken has just as much as defense and more of stamina, why not make it Killerken Killerken BD145RDF?
(Jul. 15, 2013  11:58 PM)diblee123 Wrote: If Killerken has just as much as defense and more of stamina, why not make it Killerken Killerken BD145RDF?

I wouldn't say it has "just as much"; Reviser does have a slightly better shape for Defense than Killerken, so I think it's best to mix the two.