Pegasis, Bull, Leone, and Sagittario Articles

I wrote descriptions for the remaining Tracks and Bottoms, if anyone needs them.

145 Track
The 145 Track is the highest Track available. This Track is very high up and leaves the Beyblade open for attack from below, and doesn’t offer much balance.

Defense Bottom
This is a Defense Bottom, which acts as a wider version of a Sharp tip. When hit by an opponent, a Beyblade with this Bottom will have lessened recoil and will recover from attacks more efficiently than a Sharp Tip. However, while recovering, the Defense Bottom will cause the Beyblade to lose some stamina, caused by the added friction.

Sharp Bottom
The Sharp Bottom offers the best stamina of all of the first-release Bottoms. The Sharp Bottom offers very little movement and as such gives no [[Attack Type | attack]] potential. The pointed tip allows for very little friction between the Bottom and the stadium surface, which hinders the loss of [[spin velocity]].

Measurements will need to be added (and some positive things about 145 Track, I couldn't think of any).
Leone's wheel if different from those in the articles? Are the images in the articles the prototypes?
(Sep. 30, 2008  10:29 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Leone's wheel if different from those in the articles? Are the images in the articles the prototypes?
Those pictures show the real Leone. Images you see on websites like theINtoy have not been updated; those are in fact the prototypes.
I see, I was looking at thr wrong thing on the Wiki. I will ask INtoy to update those pictures to provide the viewers with a better representation of the blades.

TBH, I think I will remove the stickers from the blades, they look better without lol.
(Sep. 30, 2008  12:42 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: I see, I was looking at thr wrong thing on the Wiki. I will ask INtoy to update those pictures to provide the viewers with a better representation of the blades.

TBH, I think I will remove the stickers from the blades, they look better without lol.
Only Pegasis, Leone and Wolf's designs were actually modified though.
Okey, I preferred Leones proto designs. The claws looked awesome!
(Sep. 30, 2008  1:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2008  12:42 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: I see, I was looking at thr wrong thing on the Wiki. I will ask INtoy to update those pictures to provide the viewers with a better representation of the blades.

Only Pegasis, Leone and Wolf's designs were actually modified though.

*coughandLibrascough*

The Claws would've been cool, I agree, and it would've helped with Attack, since Leo's Wheel is shown to not be bad at Smash Attack w/ a Flat Bottom.
Updated the Leone 145D article. Wheel and Overall sections added.

Could somebody do the measurements for the diameter and height? My ruler sucks.

Also, I was looking over the Pegasis article again. I don't think describing it as the "least offensive" Wheel is very accurate. For me, it has done fairly well as an attacker. What do you guys think?
Additional Wheel details requested:

Maximum Outer Diameter: 4.5cm
Maximum Height: 1cm

Hope this helps.
(Oct. 04, 2008  6:21 AM)Kei Wrote: Updated the Leone 145D article. Wheel and Overall sections added.

Could somebody do the measurements for the diameter and height? My ruler sucks.

Also, I was looking over the Pegasis article again. I don't think describing it as the "least offensive" Wheel is very accurate. For me, it has done fairly well as an attacker. What do you guys think?

As a Wheel, I don't think it's very offensive at all. Yes, it has upper, but I don't think I've ever seen it used. However, I will concede to the fact that it does fair well as an attack type as Pegasis105F.

Anubis's tests said that the Pegasis Wheel was most likely the most defensive Wheel and wasn't much for offense.

...So, if you wanted, it could be changed to "most defensive Wheel", since it still has Attack-Type qualities.
Thanks Espio. Who did the measurements for Bull and Pegasis though? They were so precise.

(Oct. 04, 2008  3:12 PM)Grey Wrote: ...So, if you wanted, it could be changed to "most defensive Wheel", since it still has Attack-Type qualities.

Yeah, that would be better. I'll edit it later.
I could edit it, if you want.

When/if I changed it to "most defensive", should I completely edit out the line, "This means that Pegasis Wheel has excellent Defense when compared with the other Wheels"?

EDIT: Never mind, I just edited it. Lips_sealed
Sure.

I wouldn't remove it, but re-word it so that it says it is one of the best Defensive wheels along with Leone. Just make sure Endurance isn't mentioned since it is more of a Defensive Wheel with Attack potential.
I can't wait till Wolf will be released. It'd be so good in my opinion.
Anyone is going to write somethin' about it in the nearly future? ;D
(Oct. 04, 2008  10:04 PM)Silent Swagger Wrote: I can't wait till Wolf will be released. It'd be so good in my opinion.

Wolf was released. Consensus is Wheel sucks, Track and Bottom are useful.
(Oct. 04, 2008  10:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2008  10:04 PM)Silent Swagger Wrote: I can't wait till Wolf will be released. It'd be so good in my opinion.

So still the best MFB is Leone?
Arhgg.. ;D I like Wolf Wink (yes, i'm a girl and I have different way to "like" things Grin)
(Oct. 05, 2008  12:34 PM)Silent Swagger Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2008  10:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

So still the best MFB is Leone?
Arhgg.. ;D I like Wolf Wink (yes, i'm a girl and I have different way to "like" things Grin)

Depends on what you like.

I like attack, and Upper Attack at that, so I like Bull105F more than any other MFB currently available. Leone145D has some defense, but it's Wheel is also useful for Smash Attack.

Pegasis's defensive Wheel coupled with a low track and flat bottom (Pegasis105F) allows it to move around the stadium at high speeds, which lets it knock other Beyblades out of the stadium without knocking itself out.

Go ahead and get Wolf if you really like it, the Track and Bottom are useful. I wouldn't suggest buying something just for aesthetics/looks, though; I made that mistake with the Driger series and ended up buying a lot of useless beyblades (Driver V w/ sharp tip, Hasbro Metal Driger, etc.) because I liked the Drigers. Unhappy

(Oct. 05, 2008  12:29 PM)Animeblader Wrote: why does the wheel on wolf suck?

Because it's in Right-Spin. The Wheel has six considerable spikes that would probably rival the 8-Spike of the Plastic generation. However, those spikes face left, so when it spins in right, the spikes don't work. It has very tiny upper ramps on either side of the Wheel, so it's Upper is pretty pitiful, too. Overall, it's just not that great. In left-spin, it would be, but not in right-spin.
Should the versions of each beyblade from Random Boosters, Bey Reshuffle Sets, etc. be listed under "Other versions" too ? For the Random Booster, we know that their Tracks and Bottoms are different to those they have in Starters or in Boosters.
Do you want the measurements for Leone to be more precise? I could re-measure if you did.?
(Oct. 05, 2008  3:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Should the versions of each beyblade from Random Boosters, Bey Reshuffle Sets, etc. be listed under "Other versions" too ? For the Random Booster, we know that their Tracks and Bottoms are different to those they have in Starters or in Boosters.

I would say yes. I consider the Starter version of each Beyblade to be its "own" parts. Boosters, RBs, and whatever else seem to be just random customizations to me.

(Oct. 05, 2008  4:35 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Do you want the measurements for Leone to be more precise? I could re-measure if you did.?

Being precise rather than approximate is better! If you can get more precise values, please re-measure.
(Oct. 05, 2008  5:34 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2008  3:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Should the versions of each beyblade from Random Boosters, Bey Reshuffle Sets, etc. be listed under "Other versions" too ? For the Random Booster, we know that their Tracks and Bottoms are different to those they have in Starters or in Boosters.

I would say yes. I consider the Starter version of each Beyblade to be its "own" parts. Boosters, RBs, and whatever else seem to be just random customizations to me.
So every beyblade with a recoloured Wheel should be listed, like Pegasis' numerous recolours ?

Also, because you asked, Anubis was the one who measured the other blade parts.
(Oct. 05, 2008  5:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: So every beyblade with a recoloured Wheel should be listed, like Pegasis' numerous recolours ?

I suppose they should be. That is what was done for other versions of Beyblades in previous generations.
to be honest guys i'm ready to abandon the "other versions" sections

there's so many damn recolours
Hmm, maybe that would be better. I mean, there is like, what, 4-5 Pegasis recolours?