Pasword error!

Hey i had done the whole get a new password thing and completed it but then i went to change it and it saved i logged off and tried to log on and the thing said the password is wrong and then i put in the random password and it worked so i have a question after changeing my pass do i have to wait a while for it to save?
This should have gone in the questions about the WBO thread, since all you needed was confirmation on wheather or not you need to wait Uncertain
(Dec. 17, 2010  12:37 AM)littlechipz Wrote: This should have gone in the questions about the WBO thread, since all you needed was confirmation on wheather or not you need to wait Uncertain
Ahh i understand thanks for the help!
I have no idea about this though. I thought the change happened instantly, that is the goal of a random password ...
(Dec. 17, 2010  1:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I have no idea about this though. I thought the change happened instantly, that is the goal of a random password ...

Yea i know but i changed it and just now i tried coming on with the pass i had put in for a new one and i wrote it down also for starters but it said it just now that it was wrong its weird ...
So now you still have to use the random one the system sent you by email ?

If that is still the case, send me a private message.