Parts That Could Possibly Exist (or Custom Parts you have made)

This Thread is For discussing what types of parts we want to come to Beyblade (all series) or what gimmicks those parts may have (feel free to enter your own custom parts!)
Early Battle Strikers had a free spinning flat tip. I'd be curious to see that in action in beyblade.
(Sep. 09, 2017  10:27 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Early Battle Strikers had a free spinning flat tip. I'd be curious to see that in action in beyblade.

Sounds Awesome! This could possibly be a part of a new meta if it comes to reality!
F230 CF was considered gamebreaking by many but the C was an important factor. I'm not actually sure how a simpler free flat would work and Strikers give very little indication due to the parts being fairly tight.

Another free moving part I'd like to see is the Q tip. One half flat or ball shaped to get it moving and the other perfectly crafted to match the slope of the stadium halfway up, effectively locking the bey at that height if my theory is correct.
i would like to see a free spining,bearing suported metal flat like that of driger f and also a bearing supported performence tip with a metal tip whose shape is  like revolve but the inner sharp tip would be metal and would be free spining while the outer ring  would be sationary and made of plastic or pom or inshort a metal ver of ewd but with nsk shield bearings
Is that what Driger F was supposed to do? It looked to me more like some kind of suspension system.

A shallower Edge driver that actually makes use of the cross shape to self right and maintain balance would be nice but, after that, we get into things from my own bey ideas:
-A trapped metal ball inside a hollow flat tip, free to slide up and down to essentially form a metal version of Forbidden Ionis' tip where the ball would remain in place when lifted to help deaden any upper attack against the bey. Designed for a HMS idea competition.
-Four flat tips in a square to produce a wildly aggressive bey able to push off from the tornado ridge and jerk inwards to attack. Thought up for a spider bey.
-A core with enough airflow to suction a metal ball upwards but drop it back down as the bey slows to help maintain balance for as long as possible. Envisioned as the track of a squirrel-themed MFB idea.
(Sep. 13, 2017  2:21 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Is that what Driger F was supposed to do? It looked to me more like some kind of suspension system.

A shallower Edge driver that actually makes use of the cross shape to self right and maintain balance would be nice but, after that, we get into things from my own bey ideas:
-A trapped metal ball inside a hollow flat tip, free to slide up and down to essentially form a metal version of Forbidden Ionis' tip where the ball would remain in place when lifted to help deaden any upper attack against the bey. Designed for a HMS idea competition.
-Four flat tips in a square to produce a wildly aggressive bey able to push off from the tornado ridge and jerk inwards to attack. Thought up for a spider bey.
-A core with enough airflow to suction a metal ball upwards but drop it back down as the bey slows to help maintain balance for as long as possible. Envisioned as the track of a squirrel-themed MFB idea.

Driger F was a full auto clutch. The free spin top was locked until halfway through, then the clutch released and the flat became free spinning.
Imagine a tip that can be like move but metal, so you can switch between jumping and metal flat

(Sep. 13, 2017  2:21 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Is that what Driger F was supposed to do? It looked to me more like some kind of suspension system.

I don't understand the second one but I like the others
I made a driver called Speed by putting the metal part of a pencil onto Merge...
Please use the existing thread for this topic: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...-come-true