PSP

I love the hacking community behind it all. My friend is coding his psp to become a wifi hotspot phone. though this was about 6 months ago i dont know how its coming along now.
Yo Bitches , I'm on psp. posting on yo'azz
Wink
YOOO if you haven't already, upload new 3.8 firm ware, got internet radio.
haha pretty damn sweet. some other carp too, but twas forgotten

I LOVE THIS THING.
djspida5 Wrote:I love the hacking community behind it all. My friend is coding his psp to become a wifi hotspot phone. though this was about 6 months ago i dont know how its coming along now.

can you please explain this? your saying regardless of postition it gets internet?
brandon Wrote:
djspida5 Wrote:I love the hacking community behind it all. My friend is coding his psp to become a wifi hotspot phone. though this was about 6 months ago i dont know how its coming along now.

can you please explain this? your saying regardless of postition it gets internet?

No, it means he can use it as a phone within a wifi hotspot.
Anyone heard anything about Landstalker?
I can only find previews from 2005.
thats still cool though thanks for clearing that up
AGUDFASDFAsf

I want to instal some custom firmware on my new PSP (its a Slim, Version 3.60) so I can play some ISOs on it.

But everything I've read about it says I need a fat PSP to do anything.
carp I hate this thing.
Angry

I hate how to do anything, its a gigantic list of stuff, no way to make it simple.
Its always "Buy X game to get the firmware" or "use an old fat PSP to download all these different things"
carp the PSP. Honestly.
lol

It's not the fault of the mod community. If Sony would quit being nazis and stop trying to prevent hacking from happening (Which it ALWAYS does anyway) then we wouldn't have this problem.

Attack Sony. Not the modders. lol
Crimson Wrote:AGUDFASDFAsf

I want to instal some custom firmware on my new PSP (its a Slim, Version 3.60) so I can play some ISOs on it.

But everything I've read about it says I need a fat PSP to do anything.
carp I hate this thing.
Angry

I hate how to do anything, its a gigantic list of stuff, no way to make it simple.
Its always "Buy X game to get the firmware" or "use an old fat PSP to download all these different things"
carp the PSP. Honestly.

wait two weeks

or get this
i dont like sony's advertising on the PSP

i dont like the squirrels, or the really annoying "P ES P" guy

use the (newest) ps3 style please. they rock
I find it ironic how last gen Nintendo was all:

"carp online play! Connectivity between GBA and GCN is where the future's at!"

Sony: "Ha ha ha you fools"

----

Current gen:

Nintendo: "Hay guise Nintendo WFC is some bleeding edge carp"

Sony: "OMG YOU CAN PLAY MOVIES FROM YOUR PS3 ON YOUR PSP!"
in Gran Turismo 5 your PSP is a rearview mirror
Tamer Brad Wrote:in Gran Turismo 5 your PSP is a rearview mirror

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Consider my point proven.
hey you can play ps3 games on your psp wirelessly?

thats pretty coool

WHAT THE carp NINTENDO DS + WII?

kjhdl
Artie Wrote:hey you can play ps3 games on your psp wirelessly?

thats pretty coool

WHAT THE carp NINTENDO DS + WII?

kjhdl

not just PS3, if you have one that's backwards compatible you can play any game that works in the machine on your PSP
Now see, that is cool.

Too bad Nintendo didn't think of something sweet like that.

Also lol. In PS3 version of Lair, no analog control, but if you stream it on PSP, GUESS WHAT YOU GET?!

Analog control. Oh snap.
Roan Wrote:Now see, that is cool.

Too bad Nintendo didn't think of something sweet like that.

Also lol. In PS3 version of Lair, no analog control, but if you stream it on PSP, GUESS WHAT YOU GET?!

Analog control. Oh snap.

still a carp game
I'm pretty sure you can't play PS3 games using this, actually. Though I could be wrong, because I really don't care.
Tamer Brad Wrote:I'm pretty sure you can't play PS3 games using this, actually. Though I could be wrong, because I really don't care.

No, you can.

I've seen it in motion on various video sites.
Roan Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:I'm pretty sure you can't play PS3 games using this, actually. Though I could be wrong, because I really don't care.

No, you can.

I've seen it in motion on various video sites.

Wow, that's pretty nifty. But aren't there some games where there are segments where you have to use the motion?
Yeah.

But if Lair, which requires you to always use motion, can be run then why can't everything else?
It seems to be a little simpler to turn an entire game analog as opposed to small segments of one.
Wipeout Pure is hawt.

The only thing I hate is how long it takes when reading the [bonus] info from the memory stick.
if you haven't already, and you own a psp, download the Patapon demo.
worth it.
Serious comes out 27th

also http://www.pspfanboy.com/2008/02/19/game...-from-gdc/