PSP

Aha

The thing is, you CAN play online with it.

It's simple yet can be a little nuisance. You need WifiMax or some other wireless adaptor and have a program (called Xlink-Kai) running on the computer. The program tricks the PSP into thinking that it's using Adhoc
Wouldn't it be much easier if CapCom just added the feature in Monster Hunter 2.4 G The Second Coming Of Blastoise, or whatever the next PSP installment will be called?
i prefer to play mhf2 in small groups. it is much more fun if the people you play with are actually there, then you can have forfiets for dying lol!
Crimson Fatal FTW
I like to play Tekken Dark Ressurection online, usually when im out in the City and i've got spare time i'll link up to the Wifi spots that are scattered across the city and play, man you can get an carp raping online so many good players.
But you can tell when people hack on tekken when on the leader boards you have massive scores. I believe there is this hack that multiplies your survival score by 256?
Ooh I hate and love Bandai Namco's save system. I like the fact someone can't download someone else's save data and be huge on the leaderboards, but I hate the fact that if my PSP dies again(UMD drive shitted out on me) I have to start over.