POKE SPRITE WAR! Let the Battles commence!

(Sep. 06, 2011  9:45 AM)Thermal Blaze Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2011  9:26 AM)Ω Gravy Wrote: Good luck Thermal. My troops are armed and ready for battle. Good luck to everyone else on my team. I think we need team names. Other wise we'll just have to go with Team Control_s_Soul & Team RowDog.Chocked_2

Yh u to loool I'm ready for war!!!!!!!!
Really?
But team CTRL and Rowdog should work.
(Sep. 05, 2011  9:36 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Me vs Gokurox......
This is not gonna be pretty for me.
Entries are due the eleventh right?

Lol, I have a nice rep with you, although I wouldn't say your chances are that bad, because I'm out of practice. I'd say it's pretty even, so good luck Grin
@Control_s _soul (& anyone else that might think the same). Before we start this I'd just like to sum up that however I use the same Photo bucket account as RowDog, I am NOT RowDog!Angry Insulting much.
^ You wish you were me Tongue_out_wink

First battle is ready guys http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sprite-W...rmal-Blaze pm your troops to me pronto because I only have 3 at the moment including these 2.
so pumped!!! lool good luck Ω Gravy Smile
My computer crashed D: Luckily I saved all my work elsewhere, so I'll just finish off my splice in school tomorrow and send it. I just have the recoloring left, but I can't do that on Paintbrush, and I'm using a Mac...
(Sep. 08, 2011  9:22 AM)Ω Gravy Wrote: @Control_s _soul (& anyone else that might think the same). Before we start this I'd just like to sum up that however I use the same Photo bucket account as RowDog, I am NOT RowDog!Angry Insulting much.

Done having a fit? It's a mistake anyone can make. I made that mistake because I saw RowDog's photobucket in your link, so please, calm your face down.
I know it was a mistake. I'm just confirming that I'm not RowDog incase someone else thought the same. Any way the first battle is up so who cares, lets party
Age-11
I would like to join because spriting is a new hobby of mines. I have trained and have gotten way better than I used to be. I would like to be on any team. Here is my entree:
[Image: PlasmaRaquaza.jpg]

EDIT: This was my 300th POST!!!!!
It's also posted in the wrong thread. Tired
^ My post? If it is what thread should I post it in?
You might be able to join RowDogs team considering they have one less man. That would mean no one needs a bye.Eee
Ok thats fine I just wanna do somthing for free time. Also I can't go on everyday just soyou guys know.
I would like to even up the teams but you are going to have to give round a miss.

Remember guys, I need all sprites in by tomorrow.
Yes!!! My bullet hit!!! Good luck to everyone else in my team. This round is ours. Get your sprite in quick NooDooSoup.
Mine will be done by the end of today Smile
^Hopefully mine too. I've been really busy and I'm already starting to fall behind in Socials class. :\
I will try to get mines done too. And I'm fine with missing a round.
Listen up SOLDIERS! All you need to make a tank is in the OP so start working on the next round before next Sunday.
NoodooSoup and Kinetic you must get your sprites in today!
(Sep. 11, 2011  2:20 AM)RowDog Wrote: Listen up SOLDIERS! All you need to make a tank is in the OP so start working on the next round before next Sunday.
NoodooSoup and Kinetic you must get your sprites in today!

What do you mean tank? And why aren't I on the list?
I'll add you on now and look in the spoiler in the OP with the themes in it. It will clearly say that Round 2s theme is Tanks.
Ok just saw it thanks. PM me a pokemon I should do,can't decide.
I'll be done mine in around 40 minutes. I haven't been able to go on at all today. :\
Current scoring for Round 1 so I don't fall behind:
ControL_s Soul_'s Team: 2
RowDog's Team: 2
That means whoever wins out of NoodooSoup's and Kinetic's battle will win Round 1 for their team. Pressure Wink.
Round 1 is now finished and the scores are 2:3 to my team Eee YAY!

The new theme is Tanks and the next round match ups are:
Control_s Soul_ vs. Crow
Infinite Libra vs. RowDog
Ω Gravy vs. gokurox
NoodooSoup vs. Thermal Blaze
Nwolf vs. Kinetic
TheShields vs. Coasters "R" Us

So what are you waiting for you maggots? Get your spanner and make me a machine of mayhem by Sunday!