POKE SPRITE WAR! Let the Battles commence!

Am I the only one who has mines turned in?
I've sent mine in, and the people above have sound like they have.
Ok. Luckily I got a lot of last minute entries but I still haven't received NoodooSoup's leaving her wide open to take fire from Thermal Blaze's tank.
So we are going to play a little game now for all those who are late. Thermal Blaze you may choose the punishment NoodooSoup gets.
1. Mercy: For those who want to have an even match will leave no penalty on their opponent. This could however mean your loss.
2. Last Stand: You start with 4 bullets as soon as it starts meaning if you get 1 vote you win.
3. Steady Fire: You get a bullet for each day late your opponent is to hand in the sprite meaning you could win before it begins and can be a better choice then Last Stand.

If a sprite is a whole week late they will lose automatically.
(Sep. 19, 2011  1:34 PM)RowDog Wrote: Ok. Luckily I got a lot of last minute entries but I still haven't received NoodooSoup's leaving her wide open to take fire from Thermal Blaze's tank.
So we are going to play a little game now for all those who are late. Thermal Blaze you may choose the punishment NoodooSoup gets.
1. Mercy: For those who want to have an even match will leave no penalty on their opponent. This could however mean your loss.
2. Last Stand: You start with 4 bullets as soon as it starts meaning if you get 1 vote you win.
3. Steady Fire: You get a bullet for each day late your opponent is to hand in the sprite meaning you could win before it begins and can be a better choice then Last Stand.

If a sprite is a whole week late they will lose automatically.

I choose........ last Stand 8)
All I can say is "Billy Don't Be a Hero."

Well, this'll be a fun one. Good luck, Thermal Blaze, I hope your sprite gets that vote.

Also, nice penalty names, RowDog. Keep the army theme going B)
(Sep. 19, 2011  6:09 PM)gokurox Wrote: All I can say is "Billy Don't Be a Hero."

Well, this'll be a fun one. Good luck, Thermal Blaze, I hope your sprite gets that vote.

Also, nice penalty names, RowDog. Keep the army theme going B)

Thanks Smile
Heh, guess mine'll have to be super duper spectacular. I like the challenge Cool
Grin cant wait to see the results Grin
In case some of you guys were unaware Round 3 has started. Keep checking up because as soon as the description and restrictions are in the OP you can start working on it straight away. Due Sunday, as usual.

Some of Round 2 hasn't finished yet and who ever is winning on Sunday will just win.

Round 3 match ups:
Control_s Soul_ vs. CRUelty
InfiniteLibra vs. Crow
Ω Gravy vs. RowDog
NoodooSoup vs. gokurox
Nwolf vs. Thermal Blaze
TheShields vs. Synergy
CARP WHY INFINITE?! Hopefully he can one day teach me how to do as good as him. He lives near me.
RowDog, should I make a verdict if you don't make one in time for all the other battles? You live in a completely different time zone that us and your pretty much awake while we're all asleep. We should get back up judges and stuff too.
BTW I made the new fusion lab thread, you can start when this is over.
If I knew I got Put up against Synergy I would Have made a Better Sprite but WHATEVER now I know to expect the unexpected.

Ok, first things first, I am Ω Gravy. This was my old account before my little bro logged me out and it wouldn't except my password and I couldn't find "The Email". That's why I became Ω Gravy but then my little bro did the same thing again, and once again it didn't except my passwordAngry. HOWEVER I've now managed to get back into SpiffyStu so it's all good.Wink
PS.
It's on big bro. Argh!
Unless I've messed up somewhere, I'm guessing I'll face ControL_s Soul_ in the sixth round... That'll be an interesting ending.

Anyways, I sent in my sprite, and good luck to you in the next round, Noodoo. This'll be a fun battle.
someone will have to do this one for me, I am chock a block with football training fo the start of a tournament.
(Sep. 23, 2011  10:25 AM)RowDog Wrote: Round 3 match ups:
Control_s Soul_ vs. CRUelty
Sonuva...
So, the teacher vs the student... WHO SHALL WIN?!? I feel it is quite obvious... lulz.
I will get started right now Smile
Don't worry, students exist to surpass their teachers (I hope you're the student). Don't see it as you facing an CTRL_s Soul_ . See it as you proving to him(/her) how good you are.

EDIT: And I'm aware that this all sounds very cheesy...
Put those skills I taught you into use and it will definitely be a very close battle. Good luck to everyone. Im glad I sent in my sprites for the next 2 round Grin
I'll send in my sprite soon. I don't know how to splice so can someone teach me?
Jappio's Tutorial is good, but isn't it a bit late to ask for someone to teach you?
(Sep. 25, 2011  12:08 AM)gokurox Wrote: Jappio's Tutorial is good, but isn't it a bit late to ask for someone to teach you?

Thanks!! Watched the video and it helped quite alot.
Okay, so I checked everything, and it looks like it was a tie this time. Both generals won their battles, Synergy and Thermal Blaze won from RowDog's army, and SpiffyStu/Ω Gravy and TheShields won their rounds from Control_S Soul_'s army. Now, about the details for the next sprite... Where are they?
???? wheres the thread and what round is this lool coz we havn't finished round two have we?
Last two rounds info is up (discluding the mystery round). You can get underway right away. And
For Round 4 + 5 pm you sprite to Control_s Soul_

I will be away in Bali from early next week and may not e able to get them all in on time so I hope that Control_s Soul_ will do a good job of that.

Now for punishing time *da, da, dum* (scary music). Same punishments as last time for the following late spriters:
Nwolf who's punisher is Thermal Blaze
Synergy who's punisher is TheShields

Will your punisher be merciful?

If you forgot (Click to View)