POKE SPRITE WAR! Let the Battles commence!

whens the airforce sprite in for? i can't keep track of things, also I think mine is going to be something special, so look out whoever!
Next week sunday Nwolf.
Guys! Why have only 5 PEOPLE sent their sprites in!? Everyone was supposed to have sent in their sprites for round 5 by today! If you guys were even taking this seriously then you would have sent it in early! The 5 people who have sent their sprites in are me, RowDog, ThermalBlaze and Alignment (TheShields) and SpiffyStu... The rest of you are being punished except for gokurox because he has a swim meet and has asked for a team member to make a sprite for him but I guess no-one did so...

RowDog said his punishment was Steady Fire. The said people should post on this thread saying their punishments... Not good enough guys.
yeah sorry, had a football accident and cut my arm open, do you want me to try get it done for tommorow? and i'm ok with being punished.
I pretty much have to drop out. I haven't found time at all to make a sprite as of late. School, family outings, etc. have kept me from opening up MS Paint and making sprites Uncertain
So, I'd like to apologize. I had a... an okay run?
I choose Last Stand(Is that what it is called?). Oh and on another Note you can call Me TheShields/Shields still, I plan on rechanging my name back soon.
(Oct. 09, 2011  2:05 PM)Nwolf Wrote: yeah sorry, had a football accident and cut my arm open, do you want me to try get it done for tommorow? and i'm ok with being punished.

:0

Dude, are you OK? That sounds really painful. Did you get stitches?
(Oct. 09, 2011  10:56 PM)Sparta Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2011  2:05 PM)Nwolf Wrote: yeah sorry, had a football accident and cut my arm open, do you want me to try get it done for tommorow? and i'm ok with being punished.

:0

Dude, are you OK? That sounds really painful. Did you get stitches?

ha! i'm fine, luckily it's my left arm, and doesn't hurt much now, no I didn't get stitches, it was a small cut, but deep.
It just occurred to me, do I still have to make and give in a sprite now?
Yes. Everyone who hasn't has to do it before sunday or they automatically lose that round.
Sorry i've been grounded. Should I still make one?
Was my answer to RowDog not obvious enough for you to realize that EVERYONE who entered has to make their sprites for Round 5. I have to make the threads tommorow and I only got 4 sprites.
Ok I'm working on mines now. Will most likely have it done by tonight.

EDIT: Something came up and I can't make my sprite. Can somebody do it for me.
(Oct. 14, 2011  10:22 PM)Crow Wrote: Ok I'm working on mines now. Will most likely have it done by tonight.

EDIT: Something came up and I can't make my sprite. Can somebody do it for me.

Maybe, but I really don't want to give a 5-0 win sprite. That's just cheap.

The last thread for this round has been made. Everyone except for InfiniteLibra and SpiffyStu (Bye rounds cos their opponents dropped out.) have lost this round. I've given you all a whole week to make a sprite for round 5 but it seems none of you are even bothered trying...
I have to pull out, i'm too busy on my own project to carry on with this...
(Oct. 16, 2011  10:39 AM)ControL_s SouL_ Wrote: The last thread for this round has been made. Everyone except for InfiniteLibra and SpiffyStu (Bye rounds cos their opponents dropped out.) have lost this round. I've given you all a whole week to make a sprite for round 5 but it seems none of you are even bothered trying...
If I were here I probably would have chosen steady fire, so I would have received 5 votes before cruelty dropped out and won but I guess thats the problem with going away. Damn, my goal was to make it through the first 5 rounds with 5 wins, and I was confident in my airforce sprite too.Unhappy

(Oct. 16, 2011  6:18 PM)Nwolf Wrote: I have to pull out, i'm too busy on my own project to carry on with this...
C'mon guys. Surely you have 3 hours spare time on at least one day of the week. Thats all I've had in this comp and all of my sprites have been in early. Every monday after school, I sit down on the coach, and make my sprite then send it to RowDog. This took me 1.5 hours of my whole week.
Because CTRL has been banned and noone is bothering to send in their entries,
THIS TOURNEY HAS BEN CANCELLED.
(Oct. 21, 2011  2:26 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Because CTRL has been banned and noone is bothering to send in their entries,
THIS TOURNEY HAS BEN CANCELLED.
Just about to say that my self.

I'm aborting the tournament because half the members have quit and after the quite disastrous turn out of last round.
Aww... Can you at least tell us what the sixth round was going to be?