PLA - Build me a Combo + 3D question

Hi wbo (wow great to see this place is still here)

Looking to build top-tier builds for an Attack blade & a Survivor.  If im close to a great build but short on parta i can look to grab em.

Complete Beyblades:
Driger S
Driger V
Dragoon G
Dranzer G
Orthros G
Appollon G
Voltaic Ape
Guardian Driger
Dragoon Grip Attacker
Kerberous (missing star things on BB)
Wolborg 2 (rubber is worn)

Spare Parts:
ATK Rings:
Dual Dragon (Dragoon F)
Cross Fang(Driger F)

Bases:
Metal Sting Base (Metal Draciel)

On an unrelated note,  i just bought a 3D printer... is printing beyblade parts something worth exploring?
Honestly, get a seaborg if you want to step up your attack game a bit (Orthrus AR, whatever right SG/10 Wide/Seaborg Base (tip inverted), it's a hard hitting, high speed but somewhat high recoil option) but you have a solid option in Appolon AR+10 Wide+ Grip Base.

For survival, you need wide survivor and neo left casings. I would suggest Dragoon V2 for the latter as its BB will help further. Tiger Defenser/Wide Survivor/Neo Left SG (Burning Kerberous casings and shaft - use the shielded ball bearing from MDBS instead of the metal bearing in there by default), VApe SP and BK's base (sub out for dragoon V2's if you get it, you can also use wolborg 2's). You could also opt for wide defense and Wolborg 2's shaft and base for a defensive zombie - wide defense is a must have part for a lot of types.

3D printing is a nice idea but not completely accurate due to different materials, finishes, and often the plastic parts aren't hollow where they should be. Fun for experiments though!
Hi, Reviving this old thread as i've ordered and obtained some of the listed parts (in dispute a over my Dragoon V2 beyblade as it was shipped without the red rubber)

Obtained all the parts for the attack beyblade.

With relation to the Survivor, unsure if i understood your spec, this is what i've put together:
Standard Bit Beast (no clear cover over the Driger S ring)
Driger S Tiger Defenser Attack Ring
Wide Survivor (Red Takara) weight disk (has 2 holes on either side where the slight bumps are)
The Left Spin White part of Dragoon V2 attached onto the Burning Kerberous Orange Shaft
Voltic Ape red ring thingy
Dragoon V2 Base (with the BK Shaft through the hole)

^making sure this is the correct build, unsure what a MDBS is

Other beyblade made with the spare parts:
Dranzer G attack ring
Wide Defense
Right Spin Gear (default Wolborg 2)
Wolborg 2 Blue rubber shaft thing
Bearing Grip Base

^Is that the zombie? or does it need to be left spin

thanks again
(Aug. 05, 2021  5:48 AM)Lira Wrote: Hi,  Reviving this old thread as i've ordered and obtained some of the listed parts  (in dispute a over my Dragoon V2 beyblade as it was shipped without the red rubber)

Obtained all the parts for the attack beyblade.

With relation to the Survivor, unsure if i understood your spec,  this is what i've put together:
Standard Bit Beast  (no clear cover over the Driger S ring)
Driger S  Tiger Defenser Attack Ring
Wide Survivor (Red Takara) weight disk (has 2 holes on either side where the slight bumps are)
The Left Spin White part of Dragoon V2  attached onto the Burning Kerberous Orange Shaft
Voltic Ape red ring thingy
Dragoon V2 Base (with the BK Shaft through the hole)

^making sure this is the correct build,  unsure what a MDBS is

Other beyblade made with the spare parts:
Dranzer G attack ring
Wide Defense
Right Spin Gear (default Wolborg 2)
Wolborg 2  Blue rubber shaft thing
Bearing Grip Base

^Is that the zombie? or does it need to be left spin

thanks again

First combo is really solid. I would recommend left spin and a less recoily AR for the second as it's a defensive tip and really needs spin steal to survive - most opponents will be right spin, so you would want left.