PD discussion

Recently i entered legend of the bey, whilst there i baught a PD from 'Control_'
and i used it in the combo earth picies 85 PD and it did quite well so i decided to test it.

conditions:
Bey launcher used for all tests.
beys launched at 80%
stadium: ptw ( i am waiting on an attack stadium, i assumed the stadium was ok since its solo spin time)

85 hight spin time:

145 Hight Testing

as you can see PD is a viable part as it outclasses top tier stamina parts and should definatley be used as a top tier part though more testing is needed
( needs to be tested with 230, burn at 85 hight, earth at 145 hight and against top tier combos)

Edit:
Earth capricorne 145 wd vs Earth capricorne 145 PD ( i have 2 capricorne thats why i used capricorne)

Pd has an 80% win rate against this Wd combo

Earth capricorne 145 sd vs Earth capricorne 145 PD

PD has 70% win rate against Sd

hope this has/I have helped

XD
But it can't do anything about recoil... It will go flying from an attack.
EDIT: This should go into solo spin time thread. If you want stamina, test it against a top tier stamina combo using the same parts except for the tip.
P.S. : height is spelled this way. Not hight.
So? What that have to do with anything?
my bad bout mis spelling height.
and ultra blader who was that aimed at?
It was aimed at Ga'hooleone since his point made no sense. I don't think this should go in the solo spin time thread since this is for the testing of PD.
ok, thx, should this be tested with 230 or no?
Sure. Proper testing would be good to though.
(Jan. 23, 2011  10:14 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: It was aimed at Ga'hooleone since his point made no sense. I don't think this should go in the solo spin time thread since this is for the testing of PD.

hmm he ment if you are testing stamina solo spin time means nothing, you need to test vs top tier combos which he did not do...
I agree, could you please test PD against WD? Even if you are using PTW, stamina battles don't have to many Ko's, and if you use two earth wheels the tests should be pretty accurate, such as Earth Bull DF145WD against Earth bull DF145PD.
ok, updated
mind testing 85PD vs. 85WD?
Why did you launch the combos at 80%? They're both Stamina Combos so it's not needed.
I don't know what PD stands for or what Bey it comes from....

But with these tests, they seem inaccurate, since it is at 80% like Fyuuor said. Anyway, if PD gets better results versus WD than SD, then I don't see how WD is better than SD.

Then Again
You Should Probably Test The Beys
With 100% power
However, Did Wide Defense
Ever Get Knocked Off Balance because when it gets knocked off balance, it's spin velocity decreases in order to get on balance to spin long, however, the slight decrease in stamina still affects it.

If PD doesn't have as much issues with balance, then it has outclassed WD and SD.
(Jan. 24, 2011  2:53 AM)Nonsense King Wrote: I don't know what PD stands for or what Bey it comes from....

Search around, anyway its here. <-- Off-Topic, Sorry
(Jan. 24, 2011  2:58 AM)Hypersonic Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2011  2:53 AM)Nonsense King Wrote: I don't know what PD stands for or what Bey it comes from....

Search around, anyway its here. <-- Off-Topic, Sorry

That wasn't supposed to be a question though, and I was gonna use Ask A Question Get an A-. But thanks for the answer
Were all the Bottoms used in the tests in the same condition?

Anyway, thanks for the tests!
Solo spin tests are not useless Lord Wolfblade. This has shown that PD has potential.
I thought that PD was jumping when off balance.
(Jan. 24, 2011  1:19 PM)Shika blade Wrote: I thought that PD was jumping when off balance.

How can this jump?
Anyway does pd have proper balance?
(Jan. 24, 2011  1:20 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: How can this jump?
[Image: bottom_pd_img.jpg]
There's a gap on the sides. PD might hit the tornado ridge with the gaps, causing it to get rebounded and lose some Stamina. It's doesn't necessarily jump vertically/upwards.

(Jan. 24, 2011  1:20 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: Anyway does pd have proper balance?
Probably. Seeing that it has a similar shape to WD/D/SD.
Although it does have less friction to the Stadium floor compared to WD/D/SD, so that might be a factor.
I find PD with OK balance.
everyone contemplates to wheather PD 'jumps' but i tested this with Control_ and it failed to jump at legend of the bey.

all the parts are in mint condition, all baught on saturday from nip conditions
Wow those results are good. May get this soon.
i kno right, i had a theory itl work cuz its basically wd with less friction. just hope my basalt tests go this well.
I have PD; I've used it a few times and it's never jumped. I don't know where that came from originally.