skill level :good
Name :hangane
beyblades:pegasus
best combo:l drago
Name : BladerXYZ and TrollingBlader
beyblades: Reviser Dragooon and pretty much every top tier combo
skill level : Experts

I am applying for my two friends. They live in Karachi. They've been to two tourneys in MD, USA and Sterling, VA.
ryuga dragon, most of the accounts who have posted here share an IP address with you and their email addresses all relate to your own name (initials A.T., just to keep it as confidential as possible). Can you explain to me what your game is about this whole team ... ?
(Nov. 15, 2013  7:30 PM)mobile beyblade Wrote: Name :hangane
beyblades:pegasus
best combo:l drago
you seem to have put the wrong name in for your other fake account...
oops...
Ok I have maked fake accounts for taking an amber face sory very much but the kenta yumi and ginka hangane are my best frinds they live in my house on the down floor so we make id with A.T this is my cousioun name . sory but kick me out from this site plzplzplz
(Nov. 16, 2013  9:25 AM)ryuga dragon Wrote: Ok I have maked fake accounts for taking an amber face sory very much but the kenta yumi and ginka hangane are my best frinds they live in my house on the down floor so we make id with A.T this is my cousioun name . sory but kick me out from this site plzplzplz
It's ok. You apologized and you should be alright. Just don't make more fake accounts and your good. They won't kick you out for something like this. Wink
It's Great That You Apologized For What You Did Smile It Was Kind Of Odd Seeing Pakistan Teams Blow Up All Of A Sudden.