Ozzy and Drix

These guys were so awesome it isn't even funny.
You sure make informing posts.

The movie the show was spunoff from was pretty terrible IMO.
(Oct. 23, 2010  11:39 PM)To Wrote: You sure make informing posts.

The movie the show was spunoff from was pretty terrible IMO.

You're being sarcastic right , first sentence ?
The SHOW was terrible. I friggin' loved that movie.
I REMEMBER THIS!!!

whatever happened to it? I thought it was pretty good. Drix (the pill guy) stopped cancer in some dude!
(Oct. 24, 2010  12:46 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: I REMEMBER THIS!!!

whatever happened to it? I thought it was pretty good. Drix (the pill guy) stopped cancer in some dude!

Oh yeah I remember ! Wasnt the dude Frank ?
Ewwww.....the father ate that boiled egg after the monkey had it in its mouth and dropped it. Tongue_out Still a great movie.
(Oct. 24, 2010  12:57 AM)Akel Wrote: Ewwww.....the father ate that boiled egg after the monkey had it in its mouth and dropped it. Tongue_out Still a great movie.

He was such a Couch Potato

" Sir , we have a no shoe and no service policy , so I will have to ask you to leave "

* Dude lies about Foot disease *
so cool the man at so much junkfood i think
(Oct. 24, 2010  1:02 AM)UV waterboy23 Wrote: so cool the man at so much junkfood i think

Yeah he did , the reason why his daughter's mother died.
"Well Frank, if ya wanna get better, drink up." *cracks open a beer*
Honestly, I hated mostly everything that came from that series.
Except for that virus with mutant hands. (Melting everything with his fingertips)
(Oct. 24, 2010  3:10 AM)Dan Wrote: Honestly, I hated mostly everything that came from that series.
Except for that virus with mutant hands. (Melting everything with his fingertips)

The Thrax dude right ? As a present recently , for acing our test , our Science teacher made us watch the movie ( We were taking Biology ).
(Oct. 24, 2010  3:10 AM)Dan Wrote: Honestly, I hated mostly everything that came from that series.

Ah! I remeber that guy. Smile
I thought he was cool D:
(Oct. 24, 2010  3:23 AM)Pyro Wrote:

Ah! I remeber that guy. Smile
I thought he was cool D:

The movie was lovable , the plot , dialogue , humor everything.
Wasn't Thrax supposed to be cancer? I loved that guy. Just walks along, clawing Frank's throat.
(Oct. 24, 2010  3:32 AM)ShredderN64 Wrote: Wasn't Thrax supposed to be cancer? I loved that guy. Just walks along, clawing Frank's throat.
It was disgusting how the cells , supposedly seniors , will go to the " Bladder " to get flushed down , just gross.
Yeah, then the mayor gets well um...gassed out Eee.
Yeah very disgusting , but we was such a big buttface , and selfish.
(Oct. 26, 2010  2:13 AM)Black-Blade Wrote: Yeah very disgusting , but we was such a big buttface , and selfish.

The irony XD
(Oct. 26, 2010  2:35 AM)Akel Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2010  2:13 AM)Black-Blade Wrote: Yeah very disgusting , but we was such a big buttface , and selfish.

The irony XD

You do not even know how much I LOL' ed at your finding , but he was so greedy , "Let the Chicken Wings fall , and we'll go and eat or something ".
Glad I inspired this little conv.
Anyway, I think he was supposed to be Cancer, yeah.
Lol, those dreads.
(Oct. 26, 2010  2:38 AM)Dan Wrote: Glad I inspired this little conv.
Anyway, I think he was supposed to be Cancer, yeah.
Lol, those dreads.

A sugar pill and and a white-blood cell go through an epic adventure to protect their junk-food addict human-home from a terrible disease.

But I think Thrax's main plan was the common cold , no ?
Well the way he melted things.
And I think not, he wanted to go to the main organs and kill the dude, no?
Plus, White Blood Cell is Blue? wtf. haha.
lolz when i was a little kid i never really understood the series so i thought Ozzy was a little man and that Drix was some guy in armor

i dont know why but this show reminds me of this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Static_Shock

ahhh good memories Grin

there arent enough black superheroes if you ask me xD