No
4.92%
They're Awesome!
68.85%
They're OK
11.48%
Total: 100% 122 vote(s)
why are you closing down????????
Can you make me a signature with gingka and kyoya with fang leone and big bang pegasis
I havent got my sings Unhappy
I do not have the time to make sigs now. I will be now focusing on the beyblade meta game itself, I also have to work to get new parts.(Getting super deck set soon!)
Sorry, but can you please ask someone else to make you a sig.
May I have Something That Relates To Poison serpent and kanye west
His shop is closed. So he cannot make you one.

Quote: (Free Signatures)Othellog's sig Shop, great sig's guaranteed![Closed]!]
to everyone:go to other sig shop(like mine)and dont request here until he is open again!
hey come to my sig shop and soory other log if u think we r spoiling ur shop but i am doing this for the sake of wbo members

anways here is my sig. shop link

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-amazing-...-as-u-want
You must not be Advertising here.
Let him just close this by telling a mod for some time
HEY COULD I HAVE A SIG WITH FANG LEONE,VULCAN HORESHOE,GRIATY PERSUES, EARTH EAGLE,POISON SERPENT ALL FLASHING WITH A DARK GREEN BACK ROUND AND WILD WIND FANG ACROSS BOTTOM THANKS Tongue_out
(Mar. 25, 2011  11:33 PM)WILD WIND FANG Wrote: HEY COULD I HAVE A SIG WITH FANG LEONE,VULCAN HORESHOE,GRIATY PERSUES, EARTH EAGLE,POISON SERPENT ALL FLASHING WITH A DARK GREEN BACK ROUND AND WILD WIND FANG ACROSS BOTTOM THANKS Tongue_out

Dude can't you read? He said it's CLOSED, so as mine. The reason he closed it is:

Quote:I do not have the time to make sigs now. I will be now focusing on the beyblade meta game itself, I also have to work to get new parts.(Getting super deck set soon!)

The reason I closed is:
Quote:I have decided to close this sig shop because it's useless, half of the sigs/avatars that I make do not get used! Sorry to all the people that didn't get their sigs back but this sig shop is again just plain useless...
Fliiiick. Every sig Shop is Shutting down :X
can i have a crown clown from D gray-man and it says crown clown the pic looks like my avatar and when your done can you message it to me
His shop is closed, it says so in the title so you may have to wait a while.
Hey everybody! Thanks for all your support before. And to reward everyone's waiting period, my sig shop will open again!!! I don't expect a lot of request because all the new sig makers. But what the hell, if you want to request a sig you can!! Just make sure you read my posts and the op, which I'll be updating my status, and people that sigs are being made for. If I'm busy, that means I'm busy. I'll be using gimp right as of this moment, and I'm kinda new to it. But, I'll get better at the controls over time. Its not as easy to use as photoshop CS5 IMO. Well I made my sig with it:
My new sig(July 5th, 2011) (Click to View)
Can you do a Sig one with tobio
shooting capricorn it can be animated
(prefer), the Capricorn face bolt
symbol like when they do a special
move, my name Sniperâ„¢ and the
background a person preferably snipe
shooting a gun or like skyscrapers.
you take my Avatar or make a new one idk whats in it or what you do just have it attached to the whole sniper theme
(Jul. 06, 2011  2:35 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Can you do a Sig one with tobio
shooting capricorn it can be animated
(prefer), the Capricorn face bolt
symbol like when they do a special
move, my name Sniperâ„¢ and the
background a person preferably snipe
shooting a gun or like skyscrapers.
you take my Avatar or make a new one idk whats in it or what you do just have it attached to the whole sniper theme
I'll work on it. I won't have that much time to makes sigs any more, by the way.
Hey, can I have a sig?Have Ginga holding a Ak - 47 or any gun in his hands on the left and have Ryuuga looking scared on the right. and put "PWNAGE" on the top.Put "C-Dub PWNS!" or "I PWN" on the bottom.Don't care 'bout the back ground and text colors in Black pease and you can use whatever font.Thanx.If you can't make it, pm me and if you can send me the url.
(Jul. 06, 2011  4:32 AM)C-Dub Wrote: Hey, can I have a sig?Have Ginga holding a Ak - 47 or any gun in his hands on the left and have Ryuuga looking scared on the right. and put "PWNAGE" on the top.Put "C-Dub PWNS!" or "I PWN" on the bottom.Don't care 'bout the back ground and text colors in Black pease and you can use whatever font.Thanx.If you can't make it, pm me and if you can send me the url.
I'll work on it very soon.
Don't do it. He requested to two other shops already. Uncertain

Silly kids Tongue_out
(Jul. 06, 2011  4:53 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Don't do it. He requested to two other shops already. Uncertain

Silly kids Tongue_out

thanks alot for your time Joyful_3