14.75%
No
4.92%
They're Awesome!
68.85%
They're OK
11.48%
Total: 100% 122 vote(s)
Can umake me one with Bassalt horrogium on the left graity perseus in the middle and Meteo Ldrago on the right?
And can u let it look that they are flying ?

(i noticed that u dont take request until february 26or 27 so can u pm me when u start?)
thanks
Hi can you make me a sig please: I'd like sora (from Beyblade not kingdom hearts) looking cool and a cyber pegasis in the pic maybe like a bluish pattern in the background and my name in a cool font any where on the pic. Thanks in advance
Text You Want: Plasma Apples (Electrified letters would be great)
Back Round picture: Something Light green, Libra color
Other Pictures: Yu shooting Libra, Full body Yu

Description (of the sig or avatar you want): Sig, Name in center, Yu shooting on left, Yu standing on right. (I hope this isn't too early. If it is, I apologize.)
(Feb. 23, 2011  2:56 PM)Ldrago 100 HF Wrote: can you make one for me with lightning ldrago battling galaxy pegasus in a green background with 'BATTLE ALL THE WAY!' written in large text on the top?

thanks!!!!!!!
Here it is.-
[Image: 009vj.jpg]
(Feb. 24, 2011  10:33 PM)Perseus_Ldrago Wrote: Can umake me one with Bassalt horrogium on the left graity perseus in the middle and Meteo Ldrago on the right?

(i noticed that u dont take request until february 26or 27 so can u pm me when u start?)
thanks
I have done and will upload when imageshack is working.
please i need a pic of young zangetsu heres the link and put phoinex next to him http://raizen13.deviantart.com/art/Bleac...-168697652
(Feb. 24, 2011  10:33 PM)Perseus_Ldrago Wrote: Can umake me one with Bassalt horrogium on the left graity perseus in the middle and Meteo Ldrago on the right?

thanks

Here it is!
[Image: 53748045.jpg]
(Feb. 23, 2011  11:45 PM)flaming aries Wrote: can i have a sig with hell kerbecs and damian hart and a background of those gates that open when damian calls kerbecs and i want the beyblade itself version and the actual creature and i want my name in there

thanks
Here it is!
[Image: 88680008.jpg]

Sorry, I was really, really busy so it took me way to long to make this sig.
(Feb. 26, 2011  1:38 AM)Plasma Apples Wrote: Text You Want: Plasma Apples (Electrified letters would be great)

Description (of the sig or avatar you want): Sig, Name in center, Yu shooting on left, Yu standing on right. (I hope this isn't too early. If it is, I apologize.)
Here it is!
[Image: 85965446.jpg]

Sorry, i couldn't find a good picture of yu shooting.
(Feb. 22, 2011  6:24 AM)Decipher Wrote: May I have a sig with my nickname Decipher and the Beyblade Griffolyon in it. Please and Thank You.
Here's your awesome sig!
[Image: 46710807.jpg]
(Feb. 27, 2011  5:53 PM)othellog Wrote:

thanks

Here it is!

Thanks
(Feb. 24, 2011  10:45 PM)thermalblaze Wrote: Hi can you make me a sig please: I'd like sora (from Beyblade not kingdom hearts) looking cool and a cyber pegasis in the pic maybe like a bluish pattern in the background and my name in a cool font any where on the pic. Thanks in advance
Heres your AWESOME sig!
[Image: 40989820.jpg]
(Feb. 27, 2011  8:44 PM)othellog Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2011  10:45 PM)thermalblaze Wrote: Hi can you make me a sig please: I'd like sora (from Beyblade not kingdom hearts) looking cool and a cyber pegasis in the pic maybe like a bluish pattern in the background and my name in a cool font any where on the pic. Thanks in advance
Heres your AWESOME sig!

Hi, i love the sig but can u do other background stars in the space .
Thanks

[Image: sigkmy.jpg]
(Feb. 27, 2011  8:50 PM)Perseus_Ldrago Wrote:
Heres your AWESOME sig!

Hi, i love the sig but can u do other background stars in the space .
Thanks
You chose the wrong sig and do you know how to make the image I made you as your sig?
I would like a sig of Ryuga being controlled by L-Drago in episode 49/50. I want the backround to be purple flames. Finally, I want it to say L-Drago rules in golden letters.
P.S. How do I get the picture on here to be my sig? Thanks! Stupid
(Feb. 27, 2011  8:50 PM)Perseus_Ldrago Wrote: Hi, i love the sig but can u do other background stars in the space .
Thanks

[Image: sigkmy.jpg]
I would but making the transparent back round for LDrago is hard and I can only put Meteo L Drago on a white backround sorry.
This is how to make the sig I made for you as your sig.
Click my settings on the WBO site
Scroll down and then click change signature
Now paste this in
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/7854/53748045.jpg
Add [IMG] to the beginning and [/IMG] at the end
For ex-[IMG]$$$$$$$$$$$$[/IMG]
If you do so it soud look like this
but what if u do meteo away and put mercury anubis on his place?

thanks
Heres your AWESOME sig!

this is so awesome thanks Smile
(Feb. 27, 2011  9:25 PM)Perseus_Ldrago Wrote: but what if u do meteo away and put mercury anubis on his place?

thanks
I can do that
(Feb. 27, 2011  9:15 PM)L-Drago rules Wrote: I would like a sig of Ryuga being controlled by L-Drago in episode 49/50. I want the backround to be purple flames. Finally, I want it to say L-Drago rules in golden letters.
P.S. How do I get the picture on here to be my sig? Thanks! Stupid
Working on it now.
(Feb. 27, 2011  7:12 PM)othellog Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2011  11:45 PM)flaming aries Wrote: can i have a sig with hell kerbecs and damian hart and a background of those gates that open when damian calls kerbecs and i want the beyblade itself version and the actual creature and i want my name in there

thanks
Here it is!
[Image: 88680008.jpg]

Sorry, I was really, really busy so it took me way to long to make this sig.
(Feb. 26, 2011  1:38 AM)Plasma Apples Wrote: Text You Want: Plasma Apples (Electrified letters would be great)

Here it is!
[Image: 85965446.jpg]

Sorry, i couldn't find a good picture of yu shooting.
(Feb. 22, 2011  6:24 AM)Decipher Wrote: May I have a sig with my nickname Decipher and the Beyblade Griffolyon in it. Please and Thank You.
Here's your awesome sig!
[Image: 46710807.jpg]

Actually, I like that one of Yu shooting a lot! Thanks!
(Feb. 27, 2011  3:18 PM)sasuke1234 Wrote: please i need a pic of young zangetsu heres the link and put phoinex next to him http://raizen13.deviantart.com/art/Bleac...-168697652
Working on it now. I may have to use a different picture of zangetsu when make a the backround behind him transparent.
hi can you make me a sig with capt. capri shooting capricorn, my name and like the capricorn symbol from when they do a special move PLEASE Joyful_3
hello,can i have a sig with sora(metal fight) on the right and cyber on the left?the text is my username and is found at the bottom,but a bit blurry.the background is red with a little white at sora's side?tnx!
My shop is now officially closed for a while. Photoshop isn't working and I have big tests coming up so I can't put time into making sig's. I will open when ever I'm ready to make more sig's.
I'm am sorry to the people who have already given me request's because i can't finish them yet. I'll try to finish them using a program called GIMP a great photo editor.
Sincerely
othellog
Hope you get good grades in your test!also hope that your shop will never be closed after this.and im foing here daily to check out if my sig is done,but if your open again.