14.75%
No
4.92%
They're Awesome!
68.85%
They're OK
11.48%
Total: 100% 122 vote(s)
(Feb. 20, 2011  1:53 PM)masamuneunicorn Wrote: Thanks so much for your awesome sig! But can you please make an avatar that has Vulcan Horuseus like my one now, but can you make it say Masamune Unicorn and the background is Golden? Thanks ahead!!!!!!!!!StupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupid
Working on it
(Feb. 20, 2011  7:59 AM)Nazo422 Wrote: i want my sig with Hell Kerbecs and damian oh and it says Nazo422.thanks
Working on it
(Feb. 19, 2011  10:16 PM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: hey can i have a sig with L,light,misa misa and ryuk from death note.in a black back ground that says my username in a corner and says death note in the exact oppiste corner .and light is holding the death note.oh and put them in this order plz.fist L,then light,then misa misa and finally ryuk.

Sorry it took so long, here it is!
[Image: 000000000000000f.jpg]
i love it thank you
(Feb. 20, 2011  1:53 PM)masamuneunicorn Wrote: Thanks so much for your awesome sig! But can you please make an avatar that has Vulcan Horuseus like my one now, but can you make it say Masamune Unicorn and the background is Golden? Thanks ahead!!!!!!!!!StupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupid

Here it is!
[Image: masamuneu.jpg]
Thanx! my sig is so cool (better than a quote) SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
i love my sig so much its amazing
(Feb. 20, 2011  7:59 AM)Nazo422 Wrote: i want my sig with Hell Kerbecs and damian oh and it says Nazo422.thanks

Hope you like it!
[Image: 49820265.jpg]
Any request's?
Do you make baners for websites?
(Feb. 22, 2011  1:41 AM)Brielyranger Wrote: Do you make baners for websites?
I can, but can you please give me the dimensions.
Aprox 1226x190. Is a baner for my website: The fan fic. It has to be about fanfics or writing or something like that.
Could you make me a sig
I would like the backround to be a green mist or fire and then have masamune kadoya with basalt horogium, and ray unicorno next to him and then my username in green on the bottom. Thanks.
Thank you othellog for your epic avatar and signature made.

They are totally cute, awesome job!!
May I have a sig with my nickname Decipher and the Beyblade Griffolyon in it. Please and Thank You.
(Feb. 22, 2011  6:24 AM)Decipher Wrote: May I have a sig with my nickname Decipher and the Beyblade Griffolyon in it. Please and Thank You.
Working on it
(Feb. 22, 2011  3:40 AM)Kadoya Masamune Wrote: Could you make me a sig
I would like the backround to be a green mist or fire and then have masamune kadoya with basalt horogium, and ray unicorno next to him and then my username in green on the bottom. Thanks.
Working on it
(Feb. 22, 2011  3:02 AM)Brielyranger Wrote: Aprox 1226x190. Is a baner for my website: The fan fic. It has to be about fanfics or writing or something like that.
I'll work on it, but it might take me a while.
Awesome sigs and avatars! Now my sig and avatar are personalized and awesome!
Thanks for all the support!
Sorry, having technical difficulty's. This shop is closed until my computer wants to read images. Or it could just be my browser or image shack.
Could you please make me a sig.
I need a picture of Cpt capri (Tobio) ripping storm capricorn the beyblade & storm capricorn in its goat form in the background. Could you also put the words Cpt Capri the same way you wrote Othellogs on your sig in the top left corner. If you could make this for me it would awesome!
Thanks
Cpt Capri.
can you make one for me with lightning ldrago battling galaxy pegasus in a green background with 'BATTLE ALL THE WAY!' written in large text on the top?

thanks!!!!!!!
(Feb. 22, 2011  3:40 AM)Kadoya Masamune Wrote: Could you make me a sig

Sorry my service isn't usually this slow-
[Image: 0099m.jpg]
Hope you like it.
can i have a sig with hell kerbecs and damian hart and a background of those gates that open when damian calls kerbecs and i want the beyblade itself version and the actual creature and i want my name in there

thanks
can i have a sig with hell kerbecs and damian hart and a background of those gates that open when damian calls kerbecs and i want the beyblade itself version and the actual creature and i want my name in there

thanks

sorry for the double post
I'm sorry, but I'll be closed for the next 3 days. I'll make all of the previous requests. But I won't take any more until 3 days later.