[Orlando, Florida] Anyone near?

Looked on the tourney page, and games in/around Orlando are few and fill up fast…
Im in the Melbourne area but more than happy to drive to Orlando. Please let me know if you are organizing a tournament or also itching to battle!

(Im mostly looking for x, mfb limited cuz i don’t have the parts for standard, and plastic though I don’t own any yet…)
What’s up I’m from Ft Meade, I’ll be going to that tournament in Orlando Chemical X to try and meet more people and maybe start a community
I would go - but it’s already at cap 😭.
Yoooo I’m in Orlando. Just started back. I’m definitely tryna start a community. Not many blazers in Orlando. Well not many older bladers.
I'd be down for X tournaments for sure.
I recently discovered Florida Man Blading’s tournaments. They usually host monthly. Check them out!
(Jul. 14, 2024  9:41 PM)#BladerZ Wrote: Hey! I’m also in Melbourne, Fl. Do you know if any of the comic stores, flea markets, etc have beyblade events?
(Sep. 18, 2024  1:14 AM)Xerohour Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2024  9:41 PM)#BladerZ Wrote: Hey! I’m also in Melbourne, Fl. Do you know if any of the comic stores, flea markets, etc have beyblade events?
There's not any in Melbourne currently, but I am working on becoming an organizer. I will attempt to get an indoor venue, but If not, there are plenty of parks.
(Sep. 18, 2024  12:15 PM)#BladerZ Wrote: Please let me know when you are able to put something together and the age range. I’m asking for my 12-year old. Thank you!

There's not any in Melbourne currently, but I am working on becoming an organizer. I will attempt to get an indoor venue, but If not, there are plenty of parks.
(Sep. 18, 2024  11:31 PM)Xerohour Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2024  12:15 PM)#BladerZ Wrote: Please let me know when you are able to put something together and the age range. I’m asking for my 12-year old. Thank you!

No problem! Just be aware there are no age restrictions to play in a tournament, so make sure you are okay with your child playing against adults.