Maybe
17.65%
No
0%
No way!! Unhappy
0%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
Killerken Dragooon BD145(preferably)/D125GF
@ rid bladebreaker and bladery 66 PLEASE look at the participants list before posting and they are not available for both of you Unhappy
Hey, I forgot to ask you to tornado stall against all combos, please!
Okay, I'll be able to do that for your combo and the rest who asked for their combo to be tornado stalled Smile
Thank you!
You are welcome! Who else wants to join??? The last day to join now is Saturday, December 14 2013 so hurry and join!!
(Dec. 09, 2013  11:59 PM)OrionBlade Wrote: @ rid bladebreaker and bladery 66 PLEASE look at the participants list before posting and they are not available for both of you Unhappy
Can you do with Killerken Dragooon DF105LRF?
what are you talking about phantom? i know there is a maxium of ten people each but then you said people may still join so i don't know what the problem is? and i would like to change my combo to wyvern dragoon f230 cf please, and is the the f230 hasbro or takara tomy?
@ bladery66 it's the hasbro red one and I changed my mind as many people as possible now Smile and what I meant is that other people are using them Unhappy
@ XKai_DranzerX yeah sure you can Smile I will update the OP now Smile
My combo is duo cygnus BD145 MB
Sorry, all those parts are taken already Unhappy there are lots of other combos, too 😃😃😃😃
Saramanda Killerken E230WD Please
(Dec. 10, 2013  4:25 AM)bladery66 Wrote: what are you talking about phantom? i know there is a maxium of ten people each but then you said people may still join so i don't know what the problem is? and i would like to change my combo to wyvern dragoon f230 cf please, and is the the f230 hasbro or takara tomy?
I'm Not OrionBlade Or Anything But, From Attending Tournaments I Know That He Only Has The Hasbro Mold.
Yeah Midnights right I only have the Hasbro red one for now, I'll get an orange F230 someday........ Eee
when will the ternament start? and when will the videos be up?
bahamdia ifraid w145 r2f
(Dec. 27, 2013  2:48 AM)*AJ* Wrote: bahamdia ifraid w145 r2f
I might possibly be wrong but, I'm pretty sure OrionBlades's Bahamdia is already taken Unhappy
(Dec. 27, 2013  2:52 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2013  2:48 AM)*AJ* Wrote: bahamdia ifraid w145 r2f
I might possibly be wrong but, I'm pretty sure OrionBlades's Bahamdia is already taken Unhappy

i thought it wasnt cuz he updated today Tired o well I'll think of sumthin else
Yeah it's true, Bahamdia is taken, anybody else want to join, the last day to join is January 1 2014 also when I have enough people, (not yet) I'll start the tournament
Just added: Pegasis, Libra (Pre-Hybrid), Burn, Cancer, 90, 85, 100 another 2 WD, 2 more D, and 2 RF
Gravity (X2) one gold one silver, Perseus (X3) (Atk,Def,Stamina Ver. GB145, 2 more 105, another AD145 and S, RS, 2 more metal face customs, 130, and another F, Cyber, Aquario, Poison, Zurafa, another S130 and another MB, another 145, another counter and a Scorpio.

Will now be launching with one of my LR launchers, black 3 segment launcher grip, grip support, launcher rubber, grip rubber and metal assist.

If anyone still wants to join, they can, sorry about the delay, understand that I have a life, a very very very academic one, lots of studying, doing homework, projects and I do lots of extra curriculars and visit family a lot, I should start this in 1-2 weeks hopefully, so yeah sorry once again.
wait, 1-2 weeks!!!!!!!!! when i pm 'd you about when the ternament is going to start that was 1-2 months ago and you said you'll start it in 1-3 weeks and from that to now was a really long time ago now you are saying i'll start it in 1-2 weeks? i understand you have alot to do but when you say 1-3 weeks in the pm you sent me you have to do it in that time you can't lie about that?Unhappy
Well, people have to wait, I said I have a life, and well TBH I study for school 2 hours a day 7 days a week and 5 days a week I do homework for 1-2 hours sometimes more, and with extra curriculars and staying with family friends and family not much time for hobbies,
I DAMN DO SOCCER, HOCKEY, GUITAR PRACICE AND PIANO EVERY WEEK.
Understand my damn schedule, also besides this, I play video games for like a half/ one hour each day, so yeah, I'm busy. I'm lucky I have a little free time every now and then.
(Jan. 12, 2014  1:45 AM)bladery66 Wrote: wait, 1-2 weeks!!!!!!!!! when i pm 'd you about when the ternament is going to start that was 1-2 months ago and you said you'll start it in 1-3 weeks and from that to now was a really long time ago now you are saying i'll start it in 1-2 weeks? i understand you have alot to do but when you say 1-3 weeks in the pm you sent me you have to do it in that time you can't lie about that?Unhappy
Dude, Understand he's going through some rough times right now, and I feel for him. Beyblade could be put aside for a little while Smile Also, OrionBlade PM me Smile

(Jan. 12, 2014  1:52 AM)OrionBlade Wrote: Well, people have to wait, I said I have a life, and well TBH I study for school 2 hours a day 7 days a week and 5 days a week I do homework for 1-2 hours sometimes more, and with extra curriculars and staying with family friends and family not much time for hobbies,
I DAMN DO SOCCER, HOCKEY, GUITAR PRACICE AND PIANO EVERY WEEK.
Understand my damn schedule, also besides this, I play video games for like a half/ one hour each day, so yeah, I'm busy. I'm lucky I have a little free time every now and then.
Also OrionBlade, the way you're being somewhat rude to Bladery. Afterall he was just wondering.