11.76%
Maybe
17.65%
No
0%
No way!! Unhappy
0%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
(Jan. 12, 2014  1:45 AM)bladery66 Wrote: wait, 1-2 weeks!!!!!!!!! when i pm 'd you about when the ternament is going to start that was 1-2 months ago and you said you'll start it in 1-3 weeks and from that to now was a really long time ago now you are saying i'll start it in 1-2 weeks? i understand you have alot to do but when you say 1-3 weeks in the pm you sent me you have to do it in that time you can't lie about that?Unhappy

I know some people are anxious, but we all have a life outside of beyblading, don't we?
Dam! no need for all that language..

But also, bladery66
Understand this customs tournament is something Orion is doing out of his own kindness to entertain members of the community and give them a chance to compete even if there unable to attend physical events. he certainly doesn't owe you any sort of structured time frame. If you would like to be a part of the tournament you will simply have to wait until he find the spare time.

possibly think about hosting one of your own rather then complaining?
Well, the exclamation marks in his message kinda ticked me off, as well as the words, sorry, I have anger issues, although I don't usually get angry, sorry just well I'm busy okay just to sum everything up, I have lots of homework, not much time to talk about this. Sorry if I'm rude but well.
EDIT: thank you for understanding, The Bishop and DRAGON KING, as well as MidnightLWBO
(Jan. 12, 2014  2:02 AM)OrionBlade Wrote: Well, the exclamation marks in his message kinda ticked me off, as well as the words, sorry, I have anger issues, although I don't usually get angry, sorry just well I'm busy okay just to sum everything up, I have lots of homework, not much time to talk about this. Sorry if I'm rude but well.
It's great that you're appologizing! Not trying to go off topic but, I never knew you had anger issues. You seem like a normal sixth grade student like me! (But just not diabetic Tongue_out)
midnight:thanksTongue_out_wink @orionblade:i understand, ok, i get it but when you gave me the pm: in about 1-3 weeks, i was fine with that, but it would've been a different story if you told me a little bit after 1-3 weeks and i would've been fine with that but no you didn't so i really don't feel bad about your schedule now since you did that:\
Bladery, I'm not going to lie you're kind of spamming this thread. If you want to talk to him about it being late, private message him (But he's probably not in the mood for chatting). Also, not trying to sound rude or anything Wink
(Jan. 12, 2014  2:05 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2014  2:02 AM)OrionBlade Wrote: Well, the exclamation marks in his message kinda ticked me off, as well as the words, sorry, I have anger issues, although I don't usually get angry, sorry just well I'm busy okay just to sum everything up, I have lots of homework, not much time to talk about this. Sorry if I'm rude but well.
It's great that you're appologizing! Not trying to go off topic but, I never knew you had anger issues. You seem like a normal sixth grade student like me! (But just not diabetic Tongue_out)

TBH I'm really nice (lots of people know so) but there's those times that I can get a little mad
I'm 99.9% happy/nice and .1% angry. So far this is the only time I've gotten mad on the WBO to be honest
I'm not mad now, just while I'm online.
(Jan. 12, 2014  2:01 AM)The Bishop Wrote: Dam! no need for all that language..

But also, bladery66
Understand this customs tournament is something Orion is doing out of his own kindness to entertain members of the community and give them a chance to compete even if there unable to attend physical events. he certainly doesn't owe you any sort of structured time frame. If you would like to be a part of the tournament you will simply have to wait until he find the spare time.

possibly think about hosting one of your own rather then complaining?
i understand that, but obvisly you should read what i said:midnight:thanksTongue_out_wink @orionblade:i understand, ok, i get it but when you gave me the pm: in about 1-3 weeks, i was fine with that, but it would've been a different story if you told me a little bit after 1-3 weeks and i would've been fine with that but no you didn't so i really don't feel bad about your schedule now since you did thatUncertain and also all of you that say that: it's not just beyblade, guess what i do have a life, also do you think i spend every part of my day playing beyblade, no i don't. [/align]and also i tired to do my ternament then the thread was closed, then i pm'd the moderator of this thread about if i could do my own costom ternament and he never pm'd me so it's not my fault?Tongue_out_wink
Things pop up. I think it would be best to take this to PM.
dragon KING: you're right. This is the last thing i am going to say here: but really orionblade you said you're happy/nice 99.9% of the time, and you're mad 1% of the time, and got mad over that? that's honestly pretty stupid to meTongue_out_wink
(Jan. 12, 2014  2:22 AM)bladery66 Wrote: dragon KING: you're right. This is the last thing i am going to say here: but really orionblade you said you're happy/nice 99.9% of the time, and you're mad 1% of the time, and got mad over that? that's honestly pretty stupid to meTongue_out_wink
Dude, This is turning into total SPAM. Just forget about it.
midnight: okTongue_out. and everybody let's just forgot about this issure, ok, ok.