Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final)

((Deleted))
I can do it any time except for night. Here it's near 11 am for me.
(Nov. 24, 2017  4:48 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I can do it any time except for night. Here it's near 11 am for me.

The same for me, you and me share the same time frame.
Deleted post
((Deleted))
Deleted post
(Nov. 24, 2017  4:55 PM)Dragunix Wrote: I just want people to make sure that they do/don't want to nominate their own characters so that the choices are all up by the deadline of Monday.

ok...Dragunix...Dont kill me for asking this...I already apologise....But why isnt ur given link accepting responses??

9:28 p.m at night..
(Nov. 24, 2017  4:58 PM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  4:55 PM)Dragunix Wrote: I just want people to make sure that they do/don't want to nominate their own characters so that the choices are all up by the deadline of Monday.

ok...Dragunix...Dont kill me for asking this...I already apologise....But why isnt ur given link accepting responses??

9:28 p.m at night..

Do you mean how they said not to vote yet? If so, it's because everyone hasn't posted their vote yet, so, it would be extra work for them if we vote now.
Deleted post
((Deleted))
Deleted post
((Deleted))
Deleted post
((Deleted))
Deleted post
MFW...If U want U can submit ur protagonist name...

Also...All the names R I think japanese names...It would be good if an english name is also nominated...
Deleted post
I nominate Vis Tordaline.
Dragunix...One last request...Can U write down the name of the protagonists nominated...I want to see a thing...Pls...also..The names of the members contributed..
(Nov. 24, 2017  5:38 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Dragunix...One last request...Can U write down the name of the protagonists nominated...I want to see a thing...Pls...also..The names of the members contributed..

Well Dragunix, me, dt, and MWD already started the story sooo

MWF*
Should we assign roles? I can do the battle descriptions, well the beyblade part. people will have to revise to add the blader interactions (with some exceptions)
Deleted post
Deleted post