Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final)

((Deleted))
Another fun fact: Arashi and his dad are ambidextrous. Arashi's dad also has full red hair, unlike his son.
One more thing...U guys know a lot about the egyptian god and goddesses...And the mythology itself....Tell me everything U know..
(Dec. 06, 2017  12:48 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2017  12:25 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Project Nut, that's a goddess.

But Nut is more of a passive goddess rather than an aggressive or "dark" one. She's a sky goddess like Shu (Egyptian deity).

(Dec. 06, 2017  12:28 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Fun Fact 2: Takeshi has a morning workout routine, and will always follow it even if the world is ending or etc.

Also, I agree with Orisis. Anubis is ehh simply because A2 exists.

and his workout seems kinda extreme if he'd do it during the end of the world...

I was kidding, Project Nut sounds very not scary. Maybe it could be Project Nut to trick other people since it sounds happy.
((Deleted))
(Dec. 06, 2017  1:59 AM)Eleanor Wrote: One more thing...U guys know a lot about the egyptian god and goddesses...And the mythology itself....Tell me everything U know..

What in specific?
(Dec. 06, 2017  2:01 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2017  2:56 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Boa: My Ark Bahamut is overhyped!

Arc: Well, my Ripping Orochi isn't overhyped!

But jokes aside, I want to hear @[Ayane_2355]'s opinion on this as well as everybody else.  And Cyclone Susanoo's parts??? Sorry that I don't remember this stuff well...

Here is the post you asked for my opinion on in specific, @[Dragunix].
(Dec. 06, 2017  1:59 AM)Eleanor Wrote: One more thing...U guys know a lot about the egyptian god and goddesses...And the mythology itself....Tell me everything U know..

And, I do not know much in the ways of mythology. But, I can readily help you post your image if you send it to me. Thanks! And, sorry, that I couldn't help.

U r one of my massive helps...I already sent U the image...Pls upld it here
I know plenty, I could tell you some info.
(Dec. 06, 2017  2:05 AM)dt1000 Wrote:

What in specific?

like the goddess and goddesses..."Ra" is the sungod who once sent his son to destroy the whole mankind....
Deleted post
(Dec. 06, 2017  2:07 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2017  2:05 AM)dt1000 Wrote: What in specific?

like the goddess and goddesses..."Ra" is the sungod who once sent his son to destroy the whole mankind....

I know Egyptian Mythology! I read Rick Riordan books
Here are the gods/goddesses I know. I forgot alot
Anubis/Acid Anubis(bey version)
Isis(close to Iris I guess)
Ra(sungod)
Apophis(god of destruction) (NOT MAKING DBZ CONNECTIONS HERE)
Set(maybe SET to be the god of destruction) PUNS
Shu(Shu Kurenai) (God of the air)

(Dec. 06, 2017  2:11 AM)Dragunix Wrote:

Apophis: embodiment of chaos, represented by snake

Bast: cat goddess, fought with Apophis in myths.

Ra: sun god, but poisoned by Isis and left into the heavens. Also known as Atem-Ra sometimes.

Isis: goddess of magic, mother (sometimes sister?? varies I've heard) of Horus, god of war, "avenger" of his father, Osiris.

Horus: god of war

Ma'at: harmony

Selket: scorpion goddess???

Osiris: originally king of gods before being cut down by Set, god of chaos. Resurrected as god of dead.

Anubis: god of embalment, represented by jackal often.

Hathor/Sekhmet: a goddess with two personalities: one violent (Sekhmet) and one placid (Hathor). 

Some info may vary sometimes, just skimming over the lake of memory...

(Dec. 06, 2017  2:07 AM)Eleanor Wrote: like the goddess and goddesses..."Ra" is the sungod who once sent his son to destroy the whole mankind....

wait when? I don't remember learning any variation of mythology like that...

Was Ra getting a son to destroy the world in The Kane Chronicles cuz I am not sure it is true...

(Dec. 06, 2017  2:12 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2017  2:07 AM)Eleanor Wrote: like the goddess and goddesses..."Ra" is the sungod who once sent his son to destroy the whole mankind....

I know Egyptian Mythology! I read Rick Riordan books
Here are the gods/goddesses I know. I forgot alot
Anubis/Acid Anubis(bey version)
Isis(close to Iris I guess)
Ra(sungod)
Apophis(god of destruction) (NOT MAKING DBZ CONNECTIONS HERE)
Set(maybe SET to be the god of destruction) PUNS
Shu(Shu Kurenai) (God of the air)

(Dec. 06, 2017  2:11 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Apophis: embodiment of chaos, represented by snake

Ra: sun god, but poisoned by Isis and left into the heavens. Also known as Atem-Ra sometimes.

Isis: goddess of magic, mother (sometimes sister?? varies I've heard) of Horus, god of war, "avenger" of his father, Osiris.

Osiris: originally king of gods before being cut down by Set, god of chaos. Resurrected as god of dead.

Hathor/Sekhmet: a goddess with two personalities: one violent (Sekhmet) and one placid (Hathor). 

Was Ra getting a son to destroy the world in The Kane Chronicles cuz I am not sure it is true...

Anubis is practically Hades but in Egyptian Mythology Tongue_out
(Dec. 06, 2017  2:11 AM)Dragunix Wrote:

Apophis: embodiment of chaos, represented by snake

yes that happened...I read it from google...
So here's the thing. I drew a pic I want to share, but I'm having complications.
Ayane...I have sent U the image of the serpent...Can U upld it here??
But only Egyptian Mythology?
I know ALOT of Greek Mythology
and I can make connections with Norse Mythology as well
(Dec. 06, 2017  2:15 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: So here's the thing. I drew a pic I want to share, but I'm having complications.

upld it
Such as Victory Valkyrie, connection to Norse
Valkyrie, a flying person that collects heroes when they die and bring them to Valhalla
(Dec. 06, 2017  2:16 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: But only Egyptian Mythology?

I know a lot of that too.
(Dec. 06, 2017  2:16 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: But only Egyptian Mythology?

I read the greek and roman mythology too...Apollo is from that mythology...
Ragnoruk, Norse Mythology
Basically the day when the world ends
Kerbeus(Cerberus in Greek)
The dog of the underworld

I'll think of some more...
(Dec. 06, 2017  2:17 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: Such as Victory Valkyrie, connection to Norse
Valkyrie, a flying person that collects heroes when they die and bring them to Valhalla

Technically, they also decide whether or not someone is a hero. They also collected the heroes to form an elite squad to protect Odin from ragnarok.
Xcalibur, I am not sure what mythology is from but it is about Prince Arthur I think getting a mighty sword named Xcalibur
Mobile Imgur keeps giving me issues, I keep being forced to sign in over and over.
Oh! Obelisk Odin
Norse Mythology
Odin- pretty much the grand-father

(Dec. 06, 2017  2:19 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Mobile Imgur keeps giving me issues, I keep being forced to sign in over and over.

Why are u in mobile?
I am thinking of speciffically sticking to the egyptian one...Becoz the egypt also has one of the oldest mythologies in the world