Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final)

(Nov. 24, 2017  5:46 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Rykos Azuki (Dragunix)

Vis Tordaline (MWF)

Hyper (AwesomeKid20094)

Snowy (dt1000)

Arashi Shimizu (Suzaku-X)

Tucker Smith (Beatlynx27)

Sakamoto Kazuma (Bersilus)

Dragunix, we should assign roles, like MWF said. We can all use our characters to make a better story. You with me?
Deleted post
(Nov. 24, 2017  5:46 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  5:45 PM)MWF Wrote: Should we assign roles? I can do the battle descriptions, well the beyblade part. people will have to revise to add the blader interactions (with some exceptions)

I have a role list on the 9th page of the thread

(Nov. 24, 2017  5:46 PM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: Cuz it isn't a Japanese name?
No, I put it in. @[Eleanor] just wanted some name variety.
On the ninth page it says Prolouge Act IV. There is no role list
Deleted post
(Nov. 24, 2017  5:49 PM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  5:46 PM)Dragunix Wrote: I have a role list on the 9th page of the thread

No, I put it in. @[Eleanor] just wanted some name variety.
On the ninth page it says Prolouge Act IV. There is no role list

Also, I want to do the part when there isn't beyblade battles, just our characters talking and going to school and stuff.

Oh
Well main protagonist wise Rykos would be the best choice. Tucker and Most of @[Suzaku-X]'s characters would make good side protagonists. Vis could be a good rival. I know this guys name wasn't mentioned but Piluto would make an excellent antagonist is written correctly.
Deleted post
Deleted post
(Nov. 24, 2017  5:51 PM)Dragunix Wrote: And I believe Suzaku is doing the casual scenes, along with possible Eleanor. But you can do that too, I'm probably going to edit and polisb mainly, since other people want to write mainly.

YEEEEEEEES
THX
Deleted post
(Nov. 24, 2017  5:51 PM)MWF Wrote: Well main protagonist wise Rykos would be the best choice. Tucker and Most of @[Suzaku-X]'s characters would make good side protagonists. Vis could be a good rival. I know this guys name wasn't mentioned but Piluto would make an excellent antagonist is written correctly.

I agree with this, though, I'm a bit biased I'd vote for Arashi either way, haha. And, I have many characters if Piluto needs some sidekicks/henchman, hah.
I think Snowy would be good as a side protagonist too.
(Nov. 24, 2017  5:52 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  5:51 PM)MWF Wrote: Well main protagonist wise Rykos would be the best choice. Tucker and Most of @[Suzaku-X]'s characters would make good side protagonists. Vis could be a good rival. I know this guys name wasn't mentioned but Piluto would make an excellent antagonist is written correctly.
Kage would be a deurotagonist.
Piluto could be the leader of Team Alpha, if we decide to put it in.
Deleted post
Hyper could also be a good side protagonist, I mean he has a real good passion for beyblade and isn't serious at all times
((Deleted))
Deleted post
(Nov. 24, 2017  5:54 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  5:52 PM)Dragunix Wrote: And most of my other characters can be side/support as well.

The same goes for me, if we need more characters it seems everyone (including me) has a chosen array of good and bad characters not fit for the main role.

Ayane, well first Dragunix has to enable you to edit the story so you could add your character into the story.
(Nov. 24, 2017  5:54 PM)Dragunix Wrote: So should I open the survey and repost the link? Or are we missing any options?

We aren't missing anyone.
Deleted post
(Nov. 24, 2017  5:56 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Although IMO Vis, Kioke, or Arashi, maybe even Hyper, could fit the main role, Arashi and Hyper fitting the growth span type, while Vis and Kiokr would be unique additions to the line of protagonists we've seen.

Where would Snowy fit in?