Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final)

(Nov. 24, 2017  2:00 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Anyone returning yet?

I'm not sure I get what you mean....
(Nov. 24, 2017  2:04 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  10:05 PM)Dragunix Wrote: @[Ayane_2355] and @[Eleanor] would you also like to join the Doc?

I did clicked the link but it is not showing the page...Maybe email I.D Problems...

Hey...One thing...Can anybody explain me whats going on here??? I am all confused...

And, of course! What is confusing you, as of now?
(Nov. 24, 2017  2:11 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  2:00 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Anyone returning yet?

I'm not sure I get what you mean....
(Nov. 24, 2017  2:04 AM)Eleanor Wrote: I did clicked the link but it is not showing the page...Maybe email I.D Problems...

Hey...One thing...Can anybody explain me whats going on here???  I am all confused...

what is this all documentary about???
Deleted post
I thought we were choosing protagonists...Then some google link ups came....
(Nov. 24, 2017  2:12 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  2:11 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: I'm not sure I get what you mean....

what is this all documentary about???

I'm not entirely sure, but, I think it is a place for people to share their ideas and characters, for the series. Anything else?
(Nov. 24, 2017  2:13 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  2:12 AM)Eleanor Wrote: what is this all documentary about???

I'm not entirely sure, but, I think it is a place for people to share their ideas and characters, for the series. Anything else?

tell me...the link I click...Its although not showing the requested page...But if it shows...What should I do???
(Nov. 24, 2017  2:15 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  2:13 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: I'm not entirely sure, but, I think it is a place for people to share their ideas and characters, for the series. Anything else?

tell me...the link I click...Its although not showing the requested page...But of it shows...What should I do???

You will need to give your email address to access that file, as far as I know. Though, @[Dragunix] should allow us to give them what we want to be included if we wish not to share out email address'. Anything else?
(Nov. 24, 2017  2:12 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Eleanor you may have to request access

Also, Rykos is leading in protagonist choice, 7/9, but I voted for Arashi

seems like the poll results r very near...In one or two days we will get our protagonist...
(Nov. 24, 2017  2:17 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  2:12 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Eleanor you may have to request access

Also, Rykos is leading in protagonist choice, 7/9, but I voted for Arashi

seems like the poll results r very near...In one or two days we will get our protagonist...

Yes, hopefully! Also, this is very exciting, the suspense is nearly killing me, hah.
Deleted post
No thanx ayane...Its all I have to know..I too cant share me email I.D though becoz I forgot its password....Again....
Deleted post
Anyway...Did U guys decide what will be ur next step after choosing protagonist???
((Deleted))
Deleted post
(Nov. 24, 2017  2:21 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Sorry Dragunix....But no....

Why can't you? Every email provider has a protocol for if you lose your password.
Deleted post
(Nov. 24, 2017  2:21 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  2:19 AM)Dragunix Wrote: The google doc is the series itself. This thread is for ideas.

Oh, I didn't know (as you have heard, I have chosen to not reveal myself).
(Nov. 24, 2017  2:19 AM)Eleanor Wrote: No thanx ayane...Its all I have to know..I too cant share me email I.D though becoz I forgot its password....Again....

That has happened to many people I know (but, oddly enough, never to me), hah.  And, no problem! I very much enjoyed helping you!

thanx sis...Means a lot to me....Anyway...Tell me about ur next step in making this series...I am pretty excited...
Deleted post
((Deleted))
(Nov. 24, 2017  2:22 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  2:21 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Sorry Dragunix....But no....

Why can't you? Every email provider has a protocol for if you lose your password.

Hey dont make me cry...It already happened to my facebook account and now its happening to my g mail account....Browser problems...Leave it...I will better PM Dragunix for any ideas.If any came to my brain...
Deleted post
(Nov. 24, 2017  2:25 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  2:22 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Why can't you? Every email provider has a protocol for if you lose your password.

Hey dont make me cry...It already happened to my facebook account and now its happening to my g mail account....Browser problems...Leave it...I will better PM Dragunix for any ideas.If any came to my brain...

Okay, I didn't mean to upset you, I just wanted to help you out with this. Sorry!
(Nov. 24, 2017  2:24 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  2:23 AM)Eleanor Wrote: thanx sis...Means a lot to me....Anyway...Tell me about ur next step in making this series...I am pretty excited...
Wait you're sisters? Jk friends right? I remember hearing so on a PM or something?

uhh...Long story short...We r long distance frnds...Ok lets not go off topic...