Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final)

Dragunix did you make sure you gave permission to edit not just to view.
Deleted post
(Nov. 23, 2017  11:47 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  11:40 PM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: I cant type anything in the story

Try again, idk why but every time it says ppl can edit they cant. But it shows up with ur email and all sobidk why

I think it is fixed now.
Deleted post
Deleted post
I still can't

I will try Google Chrome. I used Microsoft Edge this whole time

still can't
Uncertain

Oh I need to check my email
Oops

Who is Debra? Also Mitchell? I am guessing RushDragunik is you right?

In the document it doesn't have the prolouge
Idea. each chapter will alternate between following two different main characters. when the two characters paths collide that part of the story will be told twice just t two sides. this can lead to suspense when a tournament happens because it will show the battles of the two different bladers who will collide some where in the bracket.

any thoughts on this idea?
I edited it

(Nov. 23, 2017  11:56 PM)MWF Wrote: Idea. each chapter will alternate between following  two different main characters. when the two characters paths collide that part of the story will be told twice just t two sides. this can lead to suspense when a tournament happens because it will show the battles of the two different bladers who will collide some where in the bracket.

I like it.
Each chapter could be named the character's name so then it is from their point of view.
(Nov. 23, 2017  11:51 PM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: I still can't

still can't
Uncertain

Oops

I am Mitchell.

(Nov. 23, 2017  11:56 PM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: I edited it

(Nov. 23, 2017  11:56 PM)MWF Wrote: Idea. each chapter will alternate between following  two different main characters. when the two characters paths collide that part of the story will be told twice just t two sides. this can lead to suspense when a tournament happens because it will show the battles of the two different bladers who will collide some where in the bracket.

I like it.
Each chapter could be named the character's name so then it is from their point of view.

well This idea works best in a tournament situation.
There are separate pages for each part...and then there is a page made out of those parts. Weird

For the doc
((Deleted))
(Nov. 23, 2017  11:51 PM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: I still can't

still can't
:/

Oops

My name isn't Debra, I'm using my mom's account. She lets me do it.

Also, @[Dragunix], can I add my Snowy? I feel so alone, not being able to write.
Deleted post
((Deleted))
Deleted post
(Nov. 24, 2017  1:07 AM)Dragunix Wrote: If you've read Riordan's heroes of olympus series, the main focus switches between several different characters. Hopefully this isn't confusing

I've read all of those, those are good books.
((Deleted))
This thread is actually making me want to just do my own fanfic stories. Complete with battle videos....

Awesome work guys!
(Nov. 24, 2017  1:33 AM)Bersilus Wrote: This thread is actually making me want to just do my own fanfic stories. Complete with battle videos....

Awesome work guys!

I agree! Many ideas have come to me, from the thread. Keep up the good work!
Deleted post
((Deleted))
Anyone returning yet?
(Nov. 23, 2017  10:05 PM)Dragunix Wrote: @[Ayane_2355] and @[Eleanor] would you also like to join the Doc?

I did clicked the link but it is not showing the page...Maybe email I.D Problems...

Hey...One thing...Can anybody explain me whats going on here??? I am all confused...