Origin of Beyblades

The Metal Figjt Beyblade show didn't really explore this concept, so I gotta ask, where did the Star Fragment come from? Who made the first one? What story would you put behind it?
Takafumi adachi and takara tomy made beyblade ,beyblade vforce and beyblade grevolution are origins of beyblade after that metal fight beyblade series started
(Dec. 16, 2017  8:20 AM)Sarveshj Wrote: Takafumi adachi and takara tomy made beyblade  ,beyblade vforce and beyblade grevolution are origins of beyblade after that metal fight beyblade series started
your wording is a little hard to understand. to be clear, Takafumi Adachi created the metal saga which is the series from which the star fragment comes. the plastic gen was before the metal series and is not connected to the metal series whatsoever
In Beyblade burst where do the bladers get their beys? How do they change from say Valtryek to Valtryek V2? What are all the un-named beys that random bladers have battle the main characters?
(Dec. 19, 2017  9:14 AM)GrandAura Wrote: In Beyblade burst where do the bladers get their beys? How do they change from say Valtryek to Valtryek V2? What are all the un-named beys that random bladers have battle the main characters?

Bladers get their beys from either bey trainers or a WBBA store. The Unnamed beys are just generic beys
Let me clarify:

Where did the Beyblades that, for example, the Metal Fight bladers use come from? We understand that Pegasus for example came from Koma Village, but where can the star fragment come from? Where can the raw materials used to forge Beyblade draw its origins from?

What about the Bakuten Shoot Beyblades? Who made the first Beyblade? Where do the Bit-Beasts come from?

Mind you, all these questions are in universe questions.
I've just started rewatching the first series again, now I've got it on DVD. The original Beys were just spinning tops, but a few had Bit Beasts, which were the ancient spirits of mythical creatures linked to families. The Beybladers with very long family histories and linked to a mythical beast, had ancient relics, like Samurai swords, or jewellery that contained those spirits. The Beys woke them up and they'd then transfer from the relics into the Beys as Bit Beasts. Tyson's Bit Beast was contained inside an ancient family Samurai sword and his intense Beyblading awakened it and it moved into his Bey. Can't tell you anything about the Metal series as I've never seen that, so I can only assume that they found a way for all Beys to have a Bit Beast in Burst, especially as they're not restricted to Japanese mythical beasts, they're now using mythical deities from around the World, though most seem to be Norse ones.
Metal fight:the star that fell

Zero g:the wbba

Burst:wbba (I think)