Organizing Tournament

My son is Prezzy & he is 5. He absolutely love beyblades so I joined this group to keep up with tournaments for him. I see there is none in Illinois and would love to organize one. Can you guys help me so that I can take the organizer quiz to become an organizer.
(May. 25, 2021  1:28 AM)Prezzy Wrote: My son is Prezzy & he is 5. He absolutely love beyblades so I joined this group to keep up with tournaments for him. I see there is none in Illinois and would love to organize one. Can you guys help me so that I can take the organizer quiz to become an organizer.

reach 50 post
(May. 25, 2021  1:28 AM)Prezzy Wrote: My son is Prezzy & he is 5. He absolutely love beyblades so I joined this group to keep up with tournaments for him. I see there is none in Illinois and would love to organize one. Can you guys help me so that I can take the organizer quiz to become an organizer.

Get 50 posts and read Organisers guide
im almost at 50 posts and im really excited
(May. 30, 2021  2:24 AM)Johnnyboy7 Wrote: im almost at 50 posts and im really excited

spamming each thread with random nonsense doesn't count, read the rules you have to post stuff people actually would wanna read not stuff like what you're doing...
i just wanna make new friends with people
(May. 30, 2021  2:36 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(May. 30, 2021  2:24 AM)Johnnyboy7 Wrote: im almost at 50 posts and im really excited

spamming each thread with random nonsense doesn't count, read the rules you have to post stuff people actually would wanna read not stuff like what you're doing...
Well dude you have a point but he said he just wants to make friends and beside I read the things he posted it was actually pretty interesting

Lol I'm sorry if I said dude if your a girl of your a boy?
(May. 30, 2021  2:39 AM)Johnnyboy7 Wrote: i just wanna make new friends with people

You know you have to be Thirteen or over anyways, right? Have you even mentioned it to your parents?

Sorry, Prezzy, I'm talking to Johnnyboy7.
(May. 30, 2021  3:06 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(May. 30, 2021  2:39 AM)Johnnyboy7 Wrote: i just wanna make new friends with people

You know you have to be Thirteen or over anyways, right? Have you even mentioned it to your parents?

Now that's a good question you have to be 13 abrasive to make a tournament
(May. 30, 2021  3:08 AM)JJustice Wrote:
(May. 30, 2021  3:06 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: You know you have to be Thirteen or over anyways, right? Have you even mentioned it to your parents?

Now that's a good question you have to be 13 abrasive to make a tournament

What?
Nvm well we have been off topic
(May. 30, 2021  3:10 AM)JJustice Wrote: Nvm well we have been off topic

No, It's okay. Who were you talking to when you said "abrasive?"

Reach 50 lost and read organnizer guide them make sure your ready to take on the responsibility and read the rest question s carefully

(May. 30, 2021  3:11 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(May. 30, 2021  3:10 AM)JJustice Wrote: Nvm well we have been off topic

No, It's okay. Who were you talking to when you said "abrasive?"

I was first talking to you then I switched to talking to another person
I see. Well, who's abrasive? Meaning: "(of a person or manner) Showing little concern for the feelings of others; harsh."
(May. 30, 2021  3:13 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: I see. Well, who's abrasive? Meaning: "(of a person or manner) Showing little concern for the feelings of others; harsh."

Omg sorry Typos these days
(May. 30, 2021  3:16 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: Lol, I see.

Yeah the thing about me is that I don't check my typing
(May. 30, 2021  3:18 AM)JJustice Wrote:
(May. 30, 2021  3:16 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: Lol, I see.

Yeah the thing about me is that I don't check my typing

Yeah, it's okay. That's pretty common, most kids don't care as much about grammar. And I'm not saying it's a bad thing if you don't.
(May. 30, 2021  3:21 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(May. 30, 2021  3:18 AM)JJustice Wrote: Yeah the thing about me is that I don't check my typing

Yeah, it's okay. That's pretty common, most kids don't care as much about grammar. And I'm not saying it's a bad thing if you don't.

Wait for you just call me a kid