Organizer Aspirations!

I just hit 50 posts (51 now!) and I’m ready to take the test to be an official organizer. I have my Bey Club, I have my paypal, I know exactly where and how to host a tournament! But the button won’t come up on my profile. Argh! Too psyched!
I aspire to organize two tournaments, then get stonewalled by the tournament processing system. RIP June 10th tournament, you'll be sorely missed.
Maybe post a few more posts. I don't think a thread is considered a post so try to post again. Once you've reached 51 posts, you can do the quiz. I've already done it and I just need to wait until the committee decides if I can be an organizer
I'd like to help organize tournaments in my area. Truthfully, I'd rather play a support role rather than lead, but if no one else is doing it, you gotta do it. That's how it works.

I have a stack of 6 stadiums I ordered from Japan, just need to find enough people and sort out the details. We have an anime convention in our county yearly, but I'd rather get some practice in first so I don't die from stress overload, haha. I guess only time will tell.
(Jun. 03, 2018  6:51 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: I'd like to help organize tournaments in my area. Truthfully, I'd rather play a support role rather than lead, but if no one else is doing it, you gotta do it. That's how it works.

ceebs writing it out but that sums me up

I aim to cohost a tournament soon in Melbourne, Victoria along Giraton. We were hoping to run it earlier this month, but due to certain circumstances, we were unable to do it in time. 

In future after my quiz is reviewed, I hope to run monthly tournaments in Victoria. Really looking forward to a tournament soon! Smile
(Jun. 03, 2018  3:27 AM)BladerGem Wrote: I aspire to organize two tournaments, then get cucked by the tournament processing system. RIP June 10th tournament, you'll be sorely missed.

it’s probably a bad idea to use language like “c****d” here on the WBO

kids read this site, and frankly it’s disgusting to communicate with anyone of any age in that manner